Nov 11, 2017
Not it wasn't, and it never will.

I do remember long time ago that it was one of fetish that was going to be in the game, back when patreon didnt make the incest ban, it was writing and everything on the games description, it was supposed to be between the demon sibling. Truly a shame.

Mergen1

May 8, 2020
Here's another edit added to buildings.rpy above to address the forge producing squat for equipment from available iron. The devs left capacity set to 0 for both the lvl 1 and lvl 2 Forge (available after research of smelting). This will only work on a new game since it edits values in the castle.buildings structure for both forge capacities. If you want to set it on the fly in the console do:

Code:
castle.buildings['forge'].capacity=3
how do I do this file,where do I have to throw it?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Well to be honest its really hard to imagine they didnt hump each other from time to time.
Considering Andres hump everything that moves and move and hump everything that didnt.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That was a fix I did a few versions ago when they first restructured the code base for buildings and upgrades and messed things up. I haven't gotten around to playing the latest version, but it was already fixed a version or two back.

how do I do this file,where do I have to throw it?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well I'm still surprise there hasn't been an Alexia x Orc willing sex yet. So I remember there was a Cg scene where you watch Shaya perform, its still in the game? Haven't been able to trigger it. And a question for the dev. Is there plans to touch the gallery in the future? To give continuity to the scenes, what I mean is for example the greyhide cg you have his first scenes in the early part of the gallery then you have to go forward a lot to view his new ones. Don't know if I explained it well, English isn't my first language.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Well I'm still surprise there hasn't been an Alexia x Orc willing sex yet. So I remember there was a Cg scene where you watch Shaya perform, its still in the game? Haven't been able to trigger it. And a question for the dev. Is there plans to touch the gallery in the future? To give continuity to the scenes, what I mean is for example the greyhide cg you have his first scenes in the early part of the gallery then you have to go forward a lot to view his new ones. Don't know if I explained it well, English isn't my first language.
I think I can field most of this.

1. None of Alexia’s routes at this stage of the game have her reach a point where she’s sleeping around with randos, and there are no significant orc characters that have interacted with her. Her two main NTR paths so far are with Jezera and Andras, the former of whom would only involve others when it suited her fancy or designs, and the latter of whom is somewhat possessive. Both have included other partners when seducing Alexia, but orcs seem unlikely to figure into their plans for her.
1b. There actually is a consensual (if drunk) orc scene, though no penetration. You can find it by having Alexia work in the tavern.
2. Dumb question, but you’re sure you’ve built the brothel? If you have, it may be that there’s some other requirement for the scene to trigger that you’re not qualifying for yet in your current run.
3. The gallery in its current state is basically a placeholder. The devs don’t seem to intend to work on it till the rest of the game is closer to completion.

Reactions: ArsenHumby

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I think I can field most of this.

1. None of Alexia’s routes at this stage of the game have her reach a point where she’s sleeping around with randos, and there are no significant orc characters that have interacted with her. Her two main NTR paths so far are with Jezera and Andras, the former of whom would only involve others when it suited her fancy or designs, and the latter of whom is somewhat possessive. Both have included other partners when seducing Alexia, but orcs seem unlikely to figure into their plans for her.
1b. There actually is a consensual (if drunk) orc scene, though no penetration. You can find it by having Alexia work in the tavern.
2. Dumb question, but you’re sure you’ve built the brothel? If you have, it may be that there’s some other requirement for the scene to trigger that you’re not qualifying for yet in your current run.
3. The gallery in its current state is basically a placeholder. The devs don’t seem to intend to work on it till the rest of the game is closer to completion.
Well you did answer most of my questions and yes I have built the brothel but the only option I have I think its Visit shaya or something like that, its the scene without CG i think. Will try a few more runs to see if I'm able to unlock it. Another doubt, is the Fae content blocked? I remember you were able to visit Arzyl, been a few months since I have played. Thanks for answering my earlier doubts.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I am expecting an Alexia x Orc scene soon. Tarek will bang her I think. It's a shame that she can't get more involved with orcs. Greyhide is more popular and he got all the scenes.

Jan 10, 2018
This game's pretty decent though I wonder how they managed to get Dukes and Barons the wrong way around, it really is quite jarring.
This is eventually explained when you enter the capital. It's nothing important, but there is a reason for why it's ruled by a King who calls himself a Baron.

(I'd give the full explanation, but I'm not actually confident that I remember it correctly, or if I conflated it with a similar story...)

I do remember long time ago that it was one of fetish that was going to be in the game, back when patreon didnt make the incest ban, it was writing and everything on the games description, it was supposed to be between the demon sibling. Truly a shame.
I don't remember that myself, but I think I prefer their current relationship anyway - frequently butting heads as they disagree over... Almost everything, but beaming with pride on occasions where they can show off their sibling's talents. Adding sex to the mix would feel somewhat out of place with that dynamic.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
This is eventually explained when you enter the capital. It's nothing important, but there is a reason for why it's ruled by a King who calls himself a Baron.
Oh, good. It's been bugging me since my last full playthrough, which was before that content was available.

Jan 10, 2018
Ah - I just found an unresolved bug. I'm assuming it's been reported before, but just in case...

When you upgrade the Dark Sanctum, it stops recruiting new cubi. This is presumably because up_recruitment replaces, rather than adds to, the previous recruitment number - and up_recruitment is set to 0 for the sanctum upgrade. It should easily be fixed by changing up_recruitment to 1.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Ah - I just found an unresolved bug. I'm assuming it's been reported before, but just in case...

When you upgrade the Dark Sanctum, it stops recruiting new cubi. This is presumably because up_recruitment replaces, rather than adds to, the previous recruitment number - and up_recruitment is set to 0 for the sanctum upgrade. It should easily be fixed by changing up_recruitment to 1.
I’d noticed the dark sanctum had stopped recruiting when I upgraded, as well. I had thought it might have been due to a different bug I’d found, but I don’t know much about ren’py, so your explanation makes way more sense.

That other bug, though, is that you seem to be able to upgrade the tavern and dark sanctum to level 2 without meeting any of the requirements beyond having the level 1 variants constructed.

While we’re reporting bugs, sorry to go back to this one, but you guys remember that bug where villages weren’t getting added to your total count in certain events? Not sure if this is on purpose, but I can confirm that the village events “orc wants to lead,” “old hero occupy,” “old hero trade,” and “old hero destroy” have no effect on your village count or income from villages. Also the one where you just pass through and have dinner with some girl and her family, though that one seemed intentional. So far the only events in my latest playthrough (0.2.62b, still early pre-week 20) I’ve noticed increase village count and village income are the generic capture/trade events, the corrupt noble event, and the event with the coven trying to sacrifice a guy the name of which I can’t conveniently recall at the moment, which were the only events that worked back in my first significant plauthrough in v0.2.43.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
I’d noticed the dark sanctum had stopped recruiting when I upgraded, as well. I had thought it might have been due to a different bug I’d found, but I don’t know much about ren’py, so your explanation makes way more sense.
If you want to fix it relatively cleanly, using the console command castle.buildings['sanctum'].recruitment=1 fixed it for me.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes