Mmushy

May 5, 2020
So I'm doing yet another okay thru from the beginning.
I do that every few updates to see the new CGs.
I read this forum now and then and know that some content have be changed or are in the process of being rewritten.
I have reached week 60, Alexia is corrupt to the point where she's whipped the guy to death, masturbated under the tree, willingly have a 3some with luriel and rowan etc.
Which leads me to my questions..
1) is the scene where Rowan and Alexia gets "drugged" and ends up having a 3some with Greyhide in the forge gone?
2) the scene where Forge Helper Alexia fucks Greyhide gone?
3) Maid Alexia with Mary, can only get the kissing scene.

So just wondering..

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Alexia is corrupt to the point where she's whipped the guy to death
Is that even possible? In every playthrough where I’ve gotten that scene with high corruption, Jezera always tells Alexia he just passed out.

As to your questions, I believe Greyhide’s stuff is currently borked (the devs know and will be getting to it), and I don’t know about Mary, but job scenes can be really hard to get to proc, so you might just be getting unlucky with RNG.

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
does the game feature multiple scenarios ? because it says female protagonist in its tags (besides the male one) but the description says in the first scenario one plays as Rowan.
Are more scenarios already developed, or is it Rown only so far ?

breathtaking story,art and writing so far though ! (just prefer playing as female protagonist and will be happy if theres multiple scenarios already :)

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
does the game feature multiple scenarios ? because it says female protagonist in its tags (besides the male one) but the description says in the first scenario one plays as Rowan.
Are more scenarios already developed, or is it Rown only so far ?

breathtaking story,art and writing so far though ! (just prefer playing as female protagonist and will be happy if theres multiple scenarios already :)
You mainly play as rowan and you will get the option to choose paths with Alexia depending on choices made with rowan, there might be more in the future since this is only ACT 1 though.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I hope the artwork of Alexia giving an underwater BJ will be available in the next update. It has me very very intrigued :LOL:

Next up is Rowan. On this play thru I have him taking cock left right and centre :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
if there is someone in the game who knows how to turn on the console, I couldn't, let it help.
My sig has a linked post that explains in brief how to enable console, though there are longer, more detailed guides on that part. The shortest and easiest answer, though, is to search the forums for the thread on UnRen.bat.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It would be great to be able to disable the gay/futa content like the ntr one, sometimes it's not really clear where the choices leads us, and it results on very uncomfortable situations.
Really? Did you "fall" on top of her content by mistake? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The only way that could be true would be if you aren't reading the dialogues and just skipping everything to see scenes and in this case you only have yourself to blame.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

MikaYuu4

Dec 19, 2019
Reactions: Gressyn

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry, Rein-bow, I'm afraid you're going to have to change her name to Erecta Hardspooge.
And she needs to wear a shirt with the sentence "I have a cock and I want to use it on you" written front and center, just in case it's not clear enough.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
And she needs to wear a shirt with the sentence "I have a cock and I want to use it on you" written front and center, just in case it's not clear enough.
And the soundtrack has to switch from instrumental to a rap song: "Excuse my Hardness but Could You Please Suck My D?"

Jan 10, 2018
I could not be more clear in the xzaratl events. How many times does the game have to reference her throbbing erection?!
I mean, I wouldn't mind a few more references :unsure: . Admittedly, more for personal entertainment than as a warning, the game is pretty clear about her interests....

Incidentally, now that I've finished the current content again (mostly; for some reason, Alexia's NTR route with Jezera hasn't triggered for me yet despite the fact that I think I fulfilled the requirements...), I have some Thoughts on the new X'Zaratl content. Nothing I'm specifically directing at the writers, by the way, it just happens to be in the same comment. Awkward.

So, originally, X'Zaratl came across (to me, at least) as something of a cheerful airhead; unfailingly sunny, and mostly harmless. Which she obviously wasn't, this is Bloodmeen, but a succubus's appearance rarely matches their danger. New X'Zaratl, by contrast...

Well, I appreciate the fact that she seems smarter, but it makes her initial introduction to Rowan and Alexia come across a bit too weighty to me. Have you ever had a guy you've spoken to twice in your life suddenly talk to you out of the blue about how he's always loved you? It's kind of like that. She's smart enough to know better, but she's still trying to crush you both under the weight of her feelings. She tones it down enough after that, though.

Overall, I think the changes were for the better, but Greyhide may have pulled ahead in the Most Wholesome contest.

Now, about the Succubi Murder Mystery, though... I have a bone to pick with that. Namely, we ask all of these questions, but the player doesn't get a chance to declare who the murderer is before Rowan is told the answer!? I go through all of the trouble of studying the accounts and correctly figure out who killed Ishta (though my reasoning was wrong), but before I can tell the game how clever I am, nooo, miss Clever Succubus has to make sure Rowan knows what's going on. Bah! I say, Bah!

...Okay, so fake outrage aside, though, I really would like a brief moment where Rowan thinks to himself about who's the most likely suspect before it moves into the conclusion. Either way, he's about to be told the answer, so it doesn't really matter... But it would be a nice reward for those who were trying to piece together the mystery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Incidentally, X'Zaratl does know who the killer actually is, yes? She's intelligent, and she knows the Cubi in her brood well enough to know what they would and wouldn't do. So was this just some sort of test of hers to see what Rowan would do? If he was smart enough to figure it out as well, and to see whether he'd try to take advantage of the situation if she asked him for help? That makes the implications of trying to make Rylea an informant somewhat... Unpleasant, for that particular Rowan. Probably more painful for Rylea, though.

Oh, and last thought on New!X'Zaratl... I wonder where her storyline goes if Rowan and Alexia's marriage breaks down, or if Alexia ends up on one of the NTR routes? Old!X'Zaratl seems like she would have just been disappointed, but New!X'Zartl doesn't seem that... Passive. Like, she joined this Demon War after snubbing the last one purely so that she could take a shot at the two herself. I could easily see her trying to force them back together, or to kill the person responsible for breaking them up.

EDIT: Oh, wait, there was one more thought - I also liked the event where X'Zaratl and Skordred argue over why Karnas lost. It's always nice to get some new insight on the last war, though I did kind of have to laugh at the "I won the war" option. I mean, it's true, and Rowan gave a good explanation if you pick that option, but... The sheer ego that it would take to say that in reality! And to say it to Skordred, the guy who despises him for having killed Karnas... It reminds me of the Twins attempting diplomacy, in terms of "Bad Ideas".

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes