apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
mhm, i still think i did something wrong, i used unren to check all CGs and i cant find a new one, especially no CGs from the new sex scenes (like rowan x alexia x X’zaratl ) or alexia x sil
and yes, i did delete the old folder and unzipped the new one and then used unren
New scenes - like Alexia x Sil - are almost always added without CG, pics will be there after update or two.
And if I'm getting it right Rowan x Alexia x X’zaratl scenes are not new, but rewritten old ones, so no new art.

Darygo

May 10, 2019
:cry: i want those new scenes with pictures :/

But i checked old scenes via debug as well, i keep gettign errors on scenes : alexia slut, alexia whore, alexia dancer (since like 3-4 updates, couldnt ever run them)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Xzaratl has one fresh new scene, so no art. Old scenes got updated, but use old art.

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!
The gallery one isnt working for me, i have some unlocked but not even a quarter

Reactions: jack1543

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
What do i need to do in order to get these scenes :
Rowan x Alexia with X’zaratl (Vanilla, Breeding)
Female Orc x Alexia (Orc, Light Femdom) ?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
For xzaratl, trigger xzaratl advances, alexia potion stealing, then xzaratl demon bastards. It should appear in dark sanctum.

Reactions: pizbia

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
For xzaratl, trigger xzaratl advances, alexia potion stealing, then xzaratl demon bastards. It should appear in dark sanctum.
Thanks for the info, do you know what the name of the Female Orc x Alexia (Orc, Light Femdom) event is ? can't seem to find it in debug menu.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
ANyone know whats new in the update except rewriting and ntr stuff? [basically im asking a walkthrough of the update]

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What is ntr content here ?? Is it avoidable ??
Possible to play only with male mc ??
Game is full of NTR. It is avoidable.

Intro of the game is the only place where you cant avoid some "corruption" scenes and dialog.
After Alexia(the wife) gets kidnaped she spends months in the castle of the demons while waiting for Rowan(the husband).
During this time Alexia starts to slowly fall for one of the demons, he is manipulating her and acts all nice to gain her trust.
You will see a lot of dialog where she says stuff like wanting to speak more with the demon and spend more time with him.... its horrible. And in the end the demon touches her and kissed her on the forhead.
Its a very NTR heavy intro.

That is all. After the intro you will get an option to disable NTR (the game will not let you pick NTR options).
After the intro, Alexia meets Rowan and she becomes loyal.

Keep in mind that turning NTR Off, will only work on Alexia.
With NTR OFF Alexia does not get sexual with any other characters. She has normal conversations with them. She does not flirt or display any hoe tendencies. Other characters will try and flirt with her sometimes or try to force physical contact, but Alexia shuts them down fast and dodges everything. Perfect loyal wife (from what I have seen so far in my game)

You can still have 3ways with Rowan x Alexia x (Someone else) even if NTR is OFF.
Read the dialog carefully.

You play most of the game as Rowan. Tho you play some of it with Alexia and you have to make decisions.

Another thing you should know, there are criminally low amount of sex scenes between Rowan and Alexia, but they are amazing. Game is worth it, story is amazing. Take care tho, many of the random events on the map can lead to sex scenes.

EDIT: When the time comes assign Alexia to the library. Other places are ment for NTR events.

Last edited:

Vibrant_Vib

Mar 26, 2020
I know which scene refers to alexia dancer, but can someone clarify what does Alexia whore and alexia slut scene mean? Are they the ones in black dress with jezera?
:cry: i want those new scenes with pictures :/

But i checked old scenes via debug as well, i keep gettign errors on scenes : alexia slut, alexia whore, alexia dancer (since like 3-4 updates, couldnt ever run them)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
T
Game is full of NTR. It is avoidable.

Intro of the game is the only place where you cant avoid some "corruption" scenes and dialog.
After Alexia(the wife) gets kidnaped she spends months in the castle of the demons while waiting for Rowan(the husband).
During this time Alexia starts to slowly fall for one of the demons, he is manipulating her and acts all nice to gain her trust.
You will see a lot of dialog where she says stuff like wanting to speak more with the demon and spend more time with him.... its horrible. And in the end the demon touches her and kissed her on the forhead.
Its a very NTR heavy intro.

That is all. After the intro you will get an option to disable NTR (the game will not let you pick NTR options).
After the intro, Alexia meets Rowan and she becomes loyal.

Keep in mind that turning NTR Off, will only work on Alexia.
With NTR OFF Alexia does not get sexual with any other characters. She has normal conversations with them. She does not flirt or display any hoe tendencies. Other characters will try and flirt with her sometimes or try to force physical contact, but Alexia shuts them down fast and dodges everything. Perfect loyal wife (from what I have seen so far in my game)

You can still have 3ways with Rowan x Alexia x (Someone else) even if NTR is OFF.
Read the dialog carefully.

You play most of the game as Rowan. Tho you play some of it with Alexia and you have to make decisions.

Another thing you should know, there are criminally low amount of sex scenes between Rowan and Alexia, but they are amazing. Game is worth it, story is amazing. Take care tho, many of the random events on the map can lead to sex scenes.

EDIT: When the time comes assign Alexia to the library. Other places are ment for NTR events.
Thanks for the clear response

pppjjj

Oct 3, 2020
Honestly though I didn't think Sil was going to be some acquatic being, I thought it was the drider.
Am I shocked at this shape of water turn of events? No
Am I complaining? Neither

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes