Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Since there is no scene replay currently available, do anyone know how to trigger a scene using the game console ?

maxnuku

Jan 28, 2017
Use Unren tool to enable developer mode. After that you will see "Show Debug" button at the Rowan's room screen. And from the debug menu you can run individual events.
The progression in those events can still be influenced by corruption and influence, so make sure to modify those variables as well.

fartface2

May 16, 2018
Use Unren tool to enable developer mode. After that you will see "Show Debug" button at the Rowan's room screen. And from the debug menu you can run individual events.
Yeah the names on this could do with a tidy it's nearly impossible to find some scenes from the name they're given.

Reactions: Rain01

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Hi, i played this game a long time ago but i thought it was too complicated and stopped playing after you get to see the world map. I think i saw like 1 or 2 village events and that's it.

Anyways, i decided to give it a second honest try (i have a bigger and faster tablet now) but i noticed that whenever i try to save or load, my onscreen keyboard would pop up for no reason and hide like 50% of my screen. No key does anything at all and i can't close/hide the keyboard, it will just pop up again.
Does anyone knows how to fix this? Or will i have to play the entire game with 8 save slots?

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So in my playthrough Delane ended up with Ulcro, so I guess I won't be getting anymore scenes with her?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Hi, i played this game a long time ago but i thought it was too complicated and stopped playing after you get to see the world map. I think i saw like 1 or 2 village events and that's it.
They really should remove the early game over if you fail to capture the certain tile in x amount of turns, just no point having it. Or make the objectives more clear.

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018

Anyways, i decided to give it a second honest try (i have a bigger and faster tablet now) but i noticed that whenever i try to save or load, my onscreen keyboard would pop up for no reason and hide like 50% of my screen. No key does anything at all and i can't close/hide the keyboard, it will just pop up again.
Does anyone knows how to fix this? Or will i have to play the entire game with 8 save slots?
I downloaded an app called "No Keyboard" and fixed all my problems :D

Is just an invisible Keyboard that does nothing. A small keyboard icon appears on the bottom bar just in case you need to switch to your actual keyboard btw

Back

Aug 3, 2017
i noticed that whenever i try to save or load, my onscreen keyboard would pop up
Weird. Never heard of that issue before. Might have something to do with naming saves since that's apparently a thing for this game as I recall. Regardless, glad you got that issue sorted out. Too bad it required the use of another app instead of resolving the issue with just the game itself. Oh well. In any event, hope you enjoy the game as there's a LOT of stuff in there! Cheers!

Reactions: Birrah'Lai

Tydeusv

Mar 2, 2017
They really should remove the early game over if you fail to capture the certain tile in x amount of turns, just no point having it. Or make the objectives more clear.
There's literally a box on the map screen now that tells you what you need to do and where to go. It is literally almost impossible to make it any clearer, and unfortunately, there is no accounting for individual stupidity.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
This is the first time its takeng so long to upg the version . Can some one post the upg allready please.

Nov 28, 2017
Hey, if the devs are listening, can you add a page counter to the gallery?

I hit a full page of locked scenes after the 4th page. I thought that's not right and hit next page a bunch more times. Still just looks like locked pages.

Being stubborn I kept hitting next page until I finally find some scenes. But I'm not stubborn enough to hit next page a hundred more times to see how many scenes there are.

There's no feedback right now on how many pages or scenes there are.

Reactions: 593322 and Back

Balder3

Feb 13, 2020
So I "finished" the game and was curious, in the current build, does it always end with you saving only half the city and Maud hating your guts? Also, there are new events happening every week, is there more stuff to unlock by just skipping weeks?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
So I "finished" the game and was curious, in the current build, does it always end with you saving only half the city and Maud hating your guts? Also, there are new events happening every week, is there more stuff to unlock by just skipping weeks?
There are lots of events that are triggered (more or less randomly) every week. The main story isn't currently so long as to enable you to see most of these events before the Rastedel arc ending in just one playthrough. So if you are interested you can play the game longer without the main storyline and just skip every week to see the events. I personally dislike skipping weeks and prefere to take my time with the main storyline to give the events more occasions to trigger.

The city will always be only partially saved. But the extent of Rastedel destruction depends on your actions before the coup (who you decide to ally with) and during it. I suggest you try different outcomes to see for yourself. I don't know about Maud though, I think it's all we have right now concerning her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hey, if the devs are listening, can you add a page counter to the gallery?

I hit a full page of locked scenes after the 4th page. I thought that's not right and hit next page a bunch more times. Still just looks like locked pages.

Being stubborn I kept hitting next page until I finally find some scenes. But I'm not stubborn enough to hit next page a hundred more times to see how many scenes there are.

There's no feedback right now on how many pages or scenes there are.
Gallery is already on their list but just isn't high priority when compared to complete act one story arc for instance.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes