Jan 10, 2018
That said the twins have repeatedly shown that they're willing to aquiesce to Rowan's demands depending on his level of leverage. Rowan getting her a spot at the castle is a route to take and it's likely that the twins probably wouldn't care about or even notice. The only issue I would see would be whether or not Andras is going to be a childish buffoon about it. Jezera probably wouldn't give half a shit since she's far less overtly antagonistic of the two and takes a much lighter hand in dealing with things than her brainless oaf of a brother. She understands that a happy, satisfied Rowan is far less likely to cause problems and having Delane about would help with that.
I don't really see how that's any better than her going with Ulcro, to be honest... I mean, she'd just be a bird in a birdcage, and still surrounded by orcs and demons. And this way, she'd just be a pawn doing little of importance instead of having a major say over the actions of an important general. It's better than what Batri or Tarish would do, I guess, but it's still not really a good life...

Plus... Rowan wasn't supposed to save her, and doing so was a pretty major act of defiance on his part (one that they know about, no less, not that Jezera tells Rowan at the time). The Twins just let it slide because they got their army anyway, and there wasn't a fun way to punish Rowan for it. If she shows up at the castle... Well, that's flaunting it in their faces, and they can do anything they wish to her to punish him properly for what he did. If she were just some woman they captured, they wouldn't think anything of it; Jezera might even give him some sarcastic praise. But since saving her actively interfered with their plans... I don't see it going anywhere near that smoothly.

Reactions: Back

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My feeling for the twins is that so long Rowan fulfill their set objectives they don't really mind how he goes about doing them. Hell Jezera may even like while thinking about all the perverted things she may do. Andras too, although he is bound to keep grumbling for a bit.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I just look through all the CGs so far and thinking that there is still room for improvement in variety of face expressions.
Definitely Sommy getting better and better, recent CGs really good, probably thanks to Rein guiding hand.
Considering that corruption of characters will just grow in later game i suppose we need more different face expressions or they just blend all together.
What i imply is that you can use others works to make an references (as work above) of what you expect to end up.
Sommy has talent to probably do any face expression so his ability's wont be a limitation only imagination.
Its not bad to not copy but take an inspiration from others works.
I recommend to look in to this artists:
1) Sabu
2) Diathorn
Ps. zelda face is priceless

Sep 15, 2017
hey so is the goblin camp in the game yet i think it was part of my mission to recruit them...but cant find them...i might just be stupid and they might not even be in the game yet... please confirm

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't really see how that's any better than her going with Ulcro, to be honest... I mean, she'd just be a bird in a birdcage, and still surrounded by orcs and demons. And this way, she'd just be a pawn doing little of importance instead of having a major say over the actions of an important general. It's better than what Batri or Tarish would do, I guess, but it's still not really a good life...

Plus... Rowan wasn't supposed to save her, and doing so was a pretty major act of defiance on his part (one that they know about, no less, not that Jezera tells Rowan at the time). The Twins just let it slide because they got their army anyway, and there wasn't a fun way to punish Rowan for it. If she shows up at the castle... Well, that's flaunting it in their faces, and they can do anything they wish to her to punish him properly for what he did. If she were just some woman they captured, they wouldn't think anything of it; Jezera might even give him some sarcastic praise. But since saving her actively interfered with their plans... I don't see it going anywhere near that smoothly.
It's the difference between being the sexual slave of a brutish orc who is just as likely to toss her aside once he's lost interest as he is to kill her at a random impulse. SoC has largely shown orcs to be cruel, savage, and indifferent to the pain and suffering they cause, Ulcro is no different. Plus it puts her in a scenario where she is most likely to survive long term and remain safe and healthy. At the castle she won't be in danger of being in an orc village in the middle of nowhere, which are plentiful. What happens when another band of orcs attacks, or a new challenger rises up to try and wrest leadership of the clan away from Ulcro? Ultimately the safest place is at the castle simply because until Rowan can either secretly scrape together a resistance of his own or find a way to topple the twins from the shadows, the least likely placed to be attacked is the castle.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
the least likely placed to be attacked is the castle.
I feel like that’s a lot less guaranteed once people know there’s a proper army of chaos going around conquering nations, though I’ll grant it’s not likely to see another siege for some time yet.

Jan 10, 2018
It's the difference between being the sexual slave of a brutish orc who is just as likely to toss her aside once he's lost interest as he is to kill her at a random impulse. SoC has largely shown orcs to be cruel, savage, and indifferent to the pain and suffering they cause, Ulcro is no different. Plus it puts her in a scenario where she is most likely to survive long term and remain safe and healthy. At the castle she won't be in danger of being in an orc village in the middle of nowhere, which are plentiful. What happens when another band of orcs attacks, or a new challenger rises up to try and wrest leadership of the clan away from Ulcro? Ultimately the safest place is at the castle simply because until Rowan can either secretly scrape together a resistance of his own or find a way to topple the twins from the shadows, the least likely placed to be attacked is the castle.
It is because Ulcro is a foolish mostly-brute that Delane is better off with him; she is a clever woman who easily uses his infatuation with her to accomplish her own aims (as she has spent her life training for, albeit with the expectation of political marriage to a human rather than an orc), and has been granted a high status within the tribe that will allow her value to live longer than Ulcro. I wouldn't speak favorably of her position if she were just a toy like she is with Batri.

And this also assumes that she cares more about her safety than about her pride, which isn't the impression that I got from her conversations - she recovers a bit once she's in Rastadel and is able to play politics again, but when she was in the camp, she sounded like she cared more about the death of her family's influence than the danger to herself. She explicitly talked about what a thrill she found the "dance of hidden daggers" and "whisper wars of powers" that comprised politics. Taking her away from that by hiding her away in the castle would be killing what makers her her, even if it saves her life.

It's true that there's a gamble to it - Ulcro wasn't guaranteed to overcome Batri, let alone future challengers. And Rowan's not guaranteed to win his war at all, much less without sacrificing enough of his allies to finish off that particular tribe of orcs. But again - she's a smart woman. If she sees that Ulcro's position is becoming genuinely endangered, she can start courting his successor - she won't have as much influence over him as she does Ulcro, but she'd already caught the attention of the lieutenants before she was hidden by Ulcro, and being very publicly by his side will only add to her appeal. Add in giving some good advice to solidify their position, and she's likely to retain a significant portion of her influence.

And if that's not the case, if it looks like the tribe's about to die out or his successor will be some hard-nose who doesn't care about what "advice" she can offer... Well, she's not in a cage anymore, you know? She can have a few orcs deliver money and luxuries to a location outside the camp, make her escape once Ulcro's on his last legs, and prepare for her next stage in life. Is it perfectly safe? No; the end could come faster than she expects, her escape could fail despite being in a trusted position now, or she might be discovered and robbed before she can arrange new protection. But whatever happens will still be on her terms, rather than having to rely on the good will of others.

And like I said - Delane is probably dead as soon as she comes back to the castle, the same way the Twins went out of their way to capture her if Rowan sides with Werden. She's not just some random noble - she's tangible proof of Rowan's betrayal, and they'd be free to punish her as harshly as Andras desires.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I feel like that’s a lot less guaranteed once people know there’s a proper army of chaos going around conquering nations, though I’ll grant it’s not likely to see another siege for some time yet.
By that point nowhere would be safe and one of the aspects of the game is that the castle is very far away from the front line. It's well defensible enough that by the time enemy armies would be a danger there would be danger for any noble woman everywhere. The only place where Delane would be safe to be herself is the castle, everywhere else she'd be dead by now or you'd have corrupted her completely and basically turned her into a fuck sleeve for an orc. At least at the castle you'd be able to protect her somewhat. And I highly doubt Andras would care about the betrayal bit others have mentioned since she'd be another wedge between Rowan and Alexia. Shit, he'd probably try to steal her too since he seems to like the focus on trying to cuck Rowan. Delane would be safest in the castle.

Jan 10, 2018
And I highly doubt Andras would care about the betrayal bit others have mentioned since she'd be another wedge between Rowan and Alexia. Shit, he'd probably try to steal her too since he seems to like the focus on trying to cuck Rowan. Delane would be safest in the castle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The Twins go out of their way to capture Delane from the caravan escaping Rastadel (not Marianne, not Patricia, not anyone else who could contribute to the war effort, but the completely unimportant noble with no real influence) so that they can reduce her to a mindless, sex-craved abomination. They do this purely to hurt Rowan for having gone against their interests in having rescued her from the orcs previously.

I don't know why you insist that they'd be fine with this when they demonstrably weren't fine with Rowan's actions. They explicitly said it wasn't just punishment for his actions with Werden, but with his earlier actions in having saved Delane. "No more games, Rowan. No more barely disguised disobedience." is how they put it, if I recall correctly.
Ooooh, I haven't seen this chain of events yet myself. That's interesting if nothing else.

Jan 10, 2018
That's disappointing thought there might of been a chance for her to be a future bed slave for Rowan. Oh well Tarish seems to be the best choice for me personally atm then.

That said, that is only on Werden's route. On other routes, she can be safe until you conquer the next kingdom (at a minimum), by which point you're probably long forgiven for having saved her near the start of your servitude. Whether that possibility might lead to anything or not, I have no idea. I wasn't expecting Delane to play this much of a role in any of the routes to begin with, so...

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

That said, that is only on Werden's route. On other routes, she can be safe until you conquer the next kingdom (at a minimum), by which point you're probably long forgiven for having saved her near the start of your servitude. Whether that possibility might lead to anything or not, I have no idea. I wasn't expecting Delane to play this much of a role in any of the routes to begin with, so...
Ohhhhhh I thought you mean't it was a new scene added to every route. Patricia is my favourite choice but having a hard time deciding whether to keep the side with Tarish or rescue Delane for year 2 etc. It's one of the more annoying choices in the game imo as giving Delane to Tarish helps her but also removing Delane helps Tarish, Delane basically has zero influence on whether Tarish wins or not I don't even understand why it's so important that she must be raped at all costs. I'm not sure if you can but the best turn of events would be ignore Tarish (without making a deal) and rescue Delane if that were possible.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I can't recall, but is it possible to back Tarish and rescue Delane safely?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Tarish wants Delane and I don't remember Rowan being able to propose another plan to help Tarish without Delane. Rescuing Delane nets you Tarish to command the orcs tho

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes