randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
if you did a simple search you could've have found info from of the dev team.

Simple answer is, do you like NTR? there is a shit ton of content for both.

yes, play with it on a let your wife get fucked by whatever you want.
No, either turn it off or chose the right choice to prevent your wife from sleeping with whoever is trying to steal her. Right now, you either getting NTR or you have a loving wife no "saving".
"yes, play with it on a let your wife get fucked by whatever you want" so that means that you as the player can choose who sleep with her? (Im very picky with NTR games) Thats pretty nice because usually in ntr everyone who gets near the girl ends up fucking her XD (Im not trying to start a disscussion ot anything)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
"yes, play with it on a let your wife get fucked by whatever you want" so that means that you as the player can choose who sleep with her? (Im very picky with NTR games) Thats pretty nice because usually in ntr everyone who gets near the girl ends up fucking her XD (Im not trying to start a disscussion ot anything)
Within reason. In some variants, Andras and Jezera might whore her out a bit, and once you're on the pathway the level of control decreases. But, you can decide if you want her to sleep with Andras or Jezera. You can also choose to have her sleep with neither but still let her have one night stands with randos, or else bang the fish monster.

Or, none of the above for those who want no leeway for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Within reason. In some variants, Andras and Jezera might whore her out a bit, and once you're on the pathway the level of control decreases. But, you can decide if you want her to sleep with Andras or Jezera. You can also choose to have her sleep with neither but still let her have one night stands with randos, or else band the fish monster.

it is amazing to have such control over what do you want or dont want to do

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
Within reason. In some variants, Andras and Jezera might whore her out a bit, and once you're on the pathway the level of control decreases. But, you can decide if you want her to sleep with Andras or Jezera. You can also choose to have her sleep with neither but still let her have one night stands with randos, or else band the fish monster.

options options. I just like havin' options.

side note: are there any estimate for the complete game? I hear it's been in early access since 2016. I'm interested but I always go for game with at least version 1.0

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
So what does the transformation chamber do?
IT ALLOWS YOU TO DRAW A ALEXIA FERTILITY TREATMENT PLOT FROM YOUR DECK!
:ROFLMAO: I just love the vibe you guys have going lol
By playing the game, you not only see the fruits of our individual talents, but also the combined results of our Roleplaying friendship.

side note: are there any estimate for the complete game? I hear it's been in early access since 2016. I'm interested but I always go for game with at least version 1.0

Aug 6, 2017
Within reason. In some variants, Andras and Jezera might whore her out a bit, and once you're on the pathway the level of control decreases. But, you can decide if you want her to sleep with Andras or Jezera. You can also choose to have her sleep with neither but still let her have one night stands with randos, or else bang the fish monster.

so you would recomend letting ntr on and seeing what you want to see ? or just turning cucking off

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
How do I trigger the heartsong h-scenes. also i've never once been able to 'visit' whitescar or azryl.
Also i think there is a bug with the wulump scenes with alexia, all 4 of her scenes happen in the same week. They cannot be ignored because they trigger whenever a button is pressed in the castle.

TheMadara

Aug 10, 2017
Eventually, are we going to be able to dominate Jezera (necklace or Power) ? :) You know, no fear+kill andras and have harem? Thx for your time!!

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
so you would recomend letting ntr on and seeing what you want to see ? or just turning cucking off
Honestly, my advice is to turn it off and just choose what you want to see. Most of the sex scenes are telegraphed and avoidable regardless of context.

The single toggle is partially there to ease people's worries about forced the.

Or you can just accept that if Rowan can sleep around Alexia can too. :)
We designed the game to be playable the way someone wants to play it. If someone wants to play it that way it's fine.

How do I trigger the heartsong h-scenes. also i've never once been able to 'visit' whitescar or azryl.
Also i think there is a bug with the wulump scenes with alexia, all 4 of her scenes happen in the same week. They cannot be ignored because they trigger whenever a button is pressed in the castle.
A lot of fae related content was disabled while it's being reworked. Full fae content to be readded soon. I'll report the other bug.

Eventually, are we going to be able to dominate Jezera (necklace or Power) ? :) You know, no fear+kill andras and have harem? Thx for your time!!
There will be routes where Rowan escapes the twins power. The fate of the twins and any specifics are tbd.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
...or else bang the fish monster.
Fish monster? :unsure: What? ^^'
(It could totally just be a play on words in that reply, but this is also SoC so I can totally see something like that in this game, y'know what I mean?) :whistle:

Edit: Oh, I see, 05841035411. There are even CGs for it even. Looks like a kind of merman.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
Fish monster? :unsure: What? ^^'
(It could totally just be a play on words in that reply, but this is also SoC so I can totally see something like that in this game, y'know what I mean?) :whistle:
Sil; Alexia takes care of him if she's assigned to tend to the monsters. He's actually pretty sweet, and Alexia's care for him is rather touching. It just... Well, ends up going in a bit of a strange direction, depending on Alexia's choices...

(Haven't seen the latest content, though.)

• Wow
Reactions: Back

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I have tried the game and it is cool so far love the art style it's very nice but just kind of wish Rowan had some cooler armour and i really want some good revenge on them damn demons. But other than that i like it.

Osborne

Jul 5, 2017
How do you get the scene where alexia is dancing for mikhael in lingerie with a veil on

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes