Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how do you get more steps? i also read there are other portals and my last save is a few weeks before the rastadiel siege which i will get a game over from (cuz never found it and never got to the orc camp, (not enough steps for either)

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Speaking of NTR, if you go on the path in which Alexia is cheating while Rowan is faithful somehow, is it planned that Rowan discover the cheating in a time that it matters? Rowan's motivation to do the Twin's bidding is solely Alexia being a hostage, if she cheats then it's not unreasonable for Rowan to just defect (when he knows it is safe to do because of the amulet).

malding

Jan 25, 2021
Does anyone have a save after completing the Orciad quest? I messed up my save and I don't have enough weeks remaining and I would appreciate if someone can share their save.

edit: Preferably rescued Delane route please

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
On NTR I'm play it both ways. With NTR on and then with NTR off depending on my play-through. It is the only way to get all the material folks. Oh and the one thing I dont go in for is arse banditry.

Last edited:

Rem002

Nov 24, 2018
Plus, I really can't think of any other games that offer bisexual options to this extent - usually, a game will cater almost exclusively to m/m or m/f content, with at most a token character offering a couple of scenes worth of the other. To insult the game for not going far enough is to insult it for establishing a baseline that goes far beyond any other game I can think of.

Signed,

A fujoshi who appreciates being able to enjoy m/m scenes in a setting where women still exist.
Heh I'm just sitting patiently waiting for more RowanxAndras scenes. Soooon (or not that soon but eventually) :p

Reactions: Grom

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Every time the thread title changes, I stop getting updates, and then I have pages to read through by the time I notice. Every single time.

Like, Rosaria map got changed a lot this release, for starters.
Are you trying to hurt me, Rein? I haven't even gotten around to updating the old map with efficient routes the way I said I would... uh... several months ago.

What? No, I didn't forget, shut up.

I haven't played the games since early 2019 I think, I wanted to wait until part 1 was over before starting again, but I have time recently, and I'm starting to want to restart this game. Anyone know if there is a lot of time left before the conclusion of part 1 of this games? (I prefer to wait if conclusion is planned for soon)
Soon™.

[...] french [...]
Well there's your problem.

how do you get more steps? i also read there are other portals and my last save is a few weeks before the rastadiel siege which i will get a game over from (cuz never found it and never got to the orc camp, (not enough steps for either)
Please feel free to refer to the handy(?) guides in my signature. The map in the third link should help you find most things fairly easily (assuming the devs haven't changed it too much). You should find tips such as increasing turns during exploration in the second link.

I believe your specific problem, though, may be that you're starting over from the portals every week? There's an option at the bottom of the "resume exploration" screen that will allow you to start where you left off at the end of the previous week. I actually didn't notice that myself for the first few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there an area of the site that would allow us to ask modders to create a mod for this game?
I've lost my saves several times and the schlog to go all the way back through to re-unlock what I had done is a bit torturous. And with the checks making outright watching the scenes a null point...
Restarting from scratch again is not even remotely appealing anymore.

Side note, is there a list of gallery/replay scenes? Because I've played through a LOT of the game and still only have 6 or 7 scenes unlocked in the memory/scene replay.

Reactions: T800 and JesterAI
Aug 13, 2017
If you turn NTR off then it's off, it doesn't happen in the background.

They lied to you.
It is but unlocking has to be play through. However if you run unren on it in the characters bed room gives a cheat menu and scene selector you can force play any scene you wish.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Oh yeah, I actually came here earlier to ask a question but then I got distracted by four pages of new replies.

Anyone know if that choice right after Rowan and Alexia are reunited in the beginning of the game has any effects, or sets any flags or anything? The one to let them have sex or just have Rowan fall asleep.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It is but unlocking has to be play through. However if you run unren on it in the characters bed room gives a cheat menu and scene selector you can force play any scene you wish.
That has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed.

Someone wanted to know if NTR/non-NTR options had unique differences, someone else apparently being told through Steam that NTR happens regardless of it being turned off, then being corrected as to the truth of that.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
That has absolutely nothing to do with what was being discussed.

Someone wanted to know if NTR/non-NTR options had unique differences, someone else apparently being told through Steam that NTR happens regardless of it being turned off, then being corrected as to the truth of that.
They're just lying if you turn it off its off and even if it's turned on u will play as Alexia and you will have to choose if u wanna faintful or not

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for answering. What does the scene describe?
Alexia comes to Andras room and is introduced to Zahira (black-haired slave girl). First they have lesbian sex (with Andras helping). After that, they both serve Andras sexually, calling him "master", doing him a bj. Later Alexia licks his asshole. It's overall a very good scene.

Anyone know if that choice right after Rowan and Alexia are reunited in the beginning of the game has any effects, or sets any flags or anything? The one to let them have sex or just have Rowan fall asleep.
It doesn't set any flags or change stats. You only get a sex scene, nothing more.

Ougaku

Apr 17, 2020
Love the game even tho i have to try so hard to avoid the NTR scenes XD...being NTR avoidable is such a huge help.

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
Heh I'm just sitting patiently waiting for more RowanxAndras scenes. Soooon (or not that soon but eventually) :p
me too mate. I follow this game just for those scenes. I'm still hoping that as the game progresses Andras and Rowan's relationship will develop into something more as Rowan's corruption grows and I get to dump the wife.

Reactions: Rem002
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes