LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
That is entirely false. If the NTR is off, it does not happen in the background. I am literally the lead writer.
Okay, if you say that there is an avoidable ntr, then I will take your word for it. But my question is. Will the story be complete in both versions, or will the non-ntr option have certain logical holes? Just as I understand it, the game is written under the version with ntr.
And the ratio of content ntr / nontr.

Jan 10, 2018
So even if you have it disabled does it still just happen in the back ground.
Then I think this game is not for me. Thanks for saving the time.
That's... Not true. Like, at all.

Maybe I'll give the game a chance, but first I would like to know the ratio of ntr / non ntr content. It just seems to me that if you play with ntr turned off, the story will be incomplete (since there are no scenes that should be opposite to ntr scenes). And with ntr turned on, it makes no sense for me to play, because I don't have ntr fetish. Well, or option 3, to play the game like in Nukige, but I'm not particularly interested in this either.
The relationship between Rowan and Alexia isn't really the core focus of the game, so I don't think your question quite gets at what you want to know. The relationship between Rowan and Alexia is important, but it's much more a political story about a fallen hero being under the tenuous control of demons, conquering in their name despite his own desires.

And even just with the sexual content, Rowan has plenty of opportunities to sleep with other women. Is that NTR content or not? What about Alexia spying on two other characters having sex? What about the times Rowan and Alexia have a threesome?

There's NTR content in the game, sure - but focus on whether it exists rather misses the point. The idea is that the NTR content is easy to avoid while still being an enjoyable game, and it's better to just try it (maybe skip the prologue, it's a bit misleading on this point) and see whether it lives up to that promise. Asking questions won't really clarify things further, I don't think.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Not sure what you mean by this.
It was a while back. I tried to summarize it but I was unsuccessful. My concern was hitting dead ends with job routes. No meaningful events occuring while running out in the wild. Basically Alexia turning into an angel when she really and truly wants every dick in the game. Here was your response to my post about it:
I think where you're running into is the unfinished state of the game. If we were closer to done in more of the castle material, then it would feel more fufilling. We're getting there. The Greyhide and Shaya plotlines are about to reach approriate stopping points for Act 1. We're there already for Cliohna. The NTR material is getting close but we've got more to come.

I do like the suggestion about changing the CGS at the diffrent jobs when her corruption state rises. I think that would be a pretty cool idea. It would give more feedback to the player about state change.
I wanted to ask if this topic was brought up. It is a subject that will change everything for me and this game.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Asking questions won't really clarify things further, I don't think.
I don’t lose much if I don’t play this game, but if I play the game and receive inappropriate content, then I will feel uncomfortable (I am a rather susceptible immersive player). So I ask questions to save time and nerves.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Okay, if you say that there is an avoidable ntr, then I will take your word for it. But my question is. Will the story be complete in both versions, or will the non-ntr option have certain logical holes? Just as I understand it, the game is written under the version with ntr.
And the ratio of content ntr / nontr.
The game will offer a complete experience even without NTR. And going NTR will lock you from other scenes - primarily with Rowan and the resident anti-NTR knight, X'zaratl.

As for the ratio, it's:
A shitload of Scenes/A shitload of scenes.

Just play it man.

The intro is a bit dated though, so try to play for at least two-three hours.

Jan 10, 2018
I don’t lose much if I don’t play this game, but if I play the game and receive inappropriate content, then I will feel uncomfortable (I am a rather susceptible immersive player). So I ask questions to save time and nerves.
I understand, and normally I would encourage that - I just mean that this game is rather different from the ones that you seem to be thinking of. It's like if you saw people talking about RPGs, only to find that they were talking about WRPGS when you'd only played JRPGs before. There's enough commonalities to talk, but the baseline expectations are different enough that it just leads to confusion.

You seem to be thinking of the typical VN, with long routes that have minimal variance, and an experience tightly crafted around a small cast of characters that puts a tight focus on the emotional reactions of the viewpoint characters. That's... Not really how this one is written.

Instead, most events go by triggers instead, with a high degree of random variance. Either as Rowan explores the kingdom (which usually provides events that have nothing at all to do with the Alexia or the other castle residents), at the end of each week (which have as large a chance to deal with castle management as it does with anyone else), or explicitly triggered by the player clicking on the name (which usually delve more deeply into Rowan's relationship with the castle residents - but which could just as readily be a growing friendship as it could a budding romance. Sex is highly present in the game, but you can be as chaste as you want without anyone but Jezera judging you.)

Eventually, Alexia will ask for a job, but... If you're so inclined, you can just stash her in the library to good effect, and nothing at all will happen to her. Well, okay, there's a pervy bookshelf, but she can just avoid touching it. The same is true of most jobs, actually - only putting her under Jezera's care will necessarily push her boundaries, and, well, that's to be expected, really.

And the overall plot itself... It really is focused on Rowan's efforts to build an army up from scraps, and conquer the kingdoms that the last demon lord failed to take at the height of his power. How this affects his relationship with Alexia is an important part of the game, but you can spend an hour with him scheming to take down Rastadel's defenses without Alexia ever coming up.

Reactions: T800 and FranklyN

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Ok guys, thank you all for the advice and clarifications. I think, as soon as the opportunity arises, I'll get acquainted with the game.

Reactions: Icy Frost

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
We borked the saves.

It's a rough time for development, since we finally started implementing important gameplay updates, so things get borked all the time.

Like, Rosaria map got changed a lot this release, for starters.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I am a random guy who just drank a glass of beer and I am telling you try it and make your own opinion. Seriously from my experience it is a good advice for the whole life...
Fine, Roland Bathes. Let me rephrase.

The way the game is written is not intended to communicate that NTR is happening off screen if the toggle is off. Furthermore, Alexia will be shown in the text to have a different, more antagonistic, and less close relationship with the twins.

If you choose to make it be secret background NTR in your head cannon, be my guest. But, if NTR is portrayed as off, NTR isn't portrayed as happening.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Well if Alexia is an mc and if she has sex with someone else other than rowan how can that be NTR

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
We borked the saves.

It's a rough time for development, since we finally started implementing important gameplay updates, so things get borked all the time.

Like, Rosaria map got changed a lot this release, for starters.
Hey Dev I really like your game but there is just one request I have. Every time I play your game it makes me super depressed, so please, please let the end of it and Rowan's revenge be proper satisfying. That's all I ask, I really wish that they twins get their due. That's all I ask.

Reactions: Cesar13071991
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes