Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
so after the prologue I can choose between the ntr route and another route? thats pretty nice also how many routes have this game? I dont want to bother
SoC strives to provide a natural progression for scenes, which, not that I think of it, can appear... Inconsistent.

NTR route goes likes this - you'll be offered events where Alexia can be friendly towards either Andras (classic NTR with a male bastard) or Jezera (A somewhat lighter lesbian NTR). If Alexia is friendly, she'll slowly fall under their sway. This doesn't necesserily lock her out of Rowan events at first - but this train goes in one direction only, with the full fallout being seen only during the epilogue of Act 1 (yet to be written).

You can enable NTR and still avoid all NTR scenes. All sex scenes are optional in the game*, and the wife doesn't cheat without the player's intervention.

*Unless a pattern of behaviour is established through player choices across multiple events.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
is there any new gay scenes this update? or they forgot again that exist gay and bi people playing this game?
Is there a need to use that tone, buddy? SOC updates are really extense and include a ton of scenes. That's a lot of art and writing getting done every two months, so they have to choose which character arcs to include. People generally don't realize how hard that is until they start working on their own games and see the struggle.
This team puntually deliver their updates, providing both quantity and quality each time -which, as you probably know, is highly unusual- but that doesn't mean every update will cater to all tastes. That's the price of dealing with a large range of fetishes and orientations.
Think of all the futa lovers out there, how long did they wait until they got new scenes? You can't make everybody happy at all times, especially not with a product as diversified as this.

>A fellow gay guy looking for m/m scenes.

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a need to use that tone, buddy? SOC updates are really extense and include a ton of scenes. That's a lot of art and writing getting done every two months, so they have to choose which character arcs to include. People generally don't realize how hard that is until they start working on their own games and see the struggle.
This team puntually deliver their updates, providing both quantity and quality each time -which, as you probably know, is highly unusual- but that doesn't mean every update will cater to all tastes. That's the price of dealing with a large range of fetishes and orientations.
Think of all the futa lovers out there, how long did they wait until they got new scenes? You can't make everybody happy at all times, especially not with a product as diversified as this.

>A fellow gay guy looking for m/m scenes.
Plus, I really can't think of any other games that offer bisexual options to this extent - usually, a game will cater almost exclusively to m/m or m/f content, with at most a token character offering a couple of scenes worth of the other. To insult the game for not going far enough is to insult it for establishing a baseline that goes far beyond any other game I can think of.

Signed,

A fujoshi who appreciates being able to enjoy m/m scenes in a setting where women still exist.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
SoC strives to provide a natural progression for scenes, which, not that I think of it, can appear... Inconsistent.

NTR route goes likes this - you'll be offered events where Alexia can be friendly towards either Andras (classic NTR with a male bastard) or Jezera (A somewhat lighter lesbian NTR). If Alexia is friendly, she'll slowly fall under their sway. This doesn't necesserily lock her out of Rowan events at first - but this train goes in one direction only, with the full fallout being seen only during the epilogue of Act 1 (yet to be written).

You can enable NTR and still avoid all NTR scenes. All sex scenes are optional in the game*, and the wife doesn't cheat without the player's intervention.

*Unless a pattern of behaviour is established through player choices across multiple events.
if you say that I can enable it does that mean that I can disable it? sorry for asking too much

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I would like to know if this game has unique content for the non-ntr route? Or is there a classic version: will you see all the content of ntr and not ntr on the ntr route?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Rein Was the topic discussed involving looping events based on Alexia's level of corruption? In other words, a solution to job paths hitting a dead end.

Halroy

Aug 19, 2019
You can literally have NTR enabled and not go the NTR route lol. Its a choice in the game (a series of choices actually.) There's no point at which youre locked into NTR unless you specifically choose it. You can choose to play Alexia and Rowan as a monogamous, loving couple if you so choose.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I would like to know if this game has unique content for the non-ntr route? Or is there a classic version: will you see all the content of ntr and not ntr on the ntr route?
The basic element of the game is this. NTR is not a "route" per say. Instead, there is a stat that goes up and down as influence goes up or down. Eventually, if the stat is high enough, an event chain around NTR taking it further will fire.

But, the way the game's stats work, if the player has a high Andras/Jezera Influence score, the player often also has low Alexia Trust.

Some events, including sex events, are locked behind high Alexia trust. So in theory, the routes are not seperate, but in practice there is unique scenes that are very hard to get if the player is doing NTR.

Rein Was the topic discussed involving looping events based on Alexia's level of corruption? In other words, a solution to job paths hitting a dead end.
Not sure what you mean by this.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Maybe I'll give the game a chance, but first I would like to know the ratio of ntr / non ntr content. It just seems to me that if you play with ntr turned off, the story will be incomplete (since there are no scenes that should be opposite to ntr scenes). And with ntr turned on, it makes no sense for me to play, because I don't have ntr fetish. Well, or option 3, to play the game like in Nukige, but I'm not particularly interested in this either.
The game is designed to be a massive and entirely complete story even with the NTR toggle off. As a result there are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of sex scenes that can be viewed with NTR off.

Reactions: arimfan
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes