aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
The amount of reworked CGs is really big this time. They (along with the new ones) really do much to spice up X'zaratl scenes. It's probably safe to say that in the current version X'zaratl content is one of the best parts of the game (unless someone dislikes futa).

Reactions: T800

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Can we see a changelog for this update? :D

Release Notes

- Map updated
- Transformation chamber added

NEW SCENES
- Four new Greyhide NPC events (including five completely different sex scenes) depending on your previous choices (Rowan / Alexia / Poly / Platonic)
- One new Andras NTR event (including two sex scenes)
- Four new Sil based breeding job events (including two sex scenes)
- Three new events relating to the construction of the transformation chamber
- Fourteen short low morale ruler events

ART
- Incubus x Sister Gwen 1 & 2 (with 4 variants)
- Rowan x Shaya (bondage) 1, 2 & 3 (with 4 variants)
- Rowan x Shaya (standing sex) 1, 2 & 3 (with 3 variants)
- The arrival of Sil cinematic CG (with 2 variants)
- Sil x Alexia 1 & 2 (with 2 variants)
- Rowan x Alexia with X'zaratl 1
- X'zaratl x Alexia 1 (with one variant)
- Rowan x Alexia x X'zaratl 1 (with 3 variants)
- Ameraine solo 1 (with 3 variants)
- Rowan x Ameraine 1 (with 1 variant)
- 5 Orciad CGs reworked to better match the game's aesthetic
- 18 X'zaratl CGs reworked to better match the game's aesthetic
- Andras' slave sprite
- Updated Ameraine sprite
- Transformation chamber BG (WIP)

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
What is the difference between a new scene and new art in the changelog? Do the new scenes just have text but no art for the time being?

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Change log looks great, but I’ll wait until the art is done for the greyhide events to try it out.

Jan 10, 2018
- Transformation chamber added
Aw, so no more "Skordred lost the chamber" or pinky promises with Nasim? That was cute, though!

- Fourteen short low morale ruler events
Low... Like, 80s, you mean? Wait, lower than that? It can go lower?

(Apologies for the teasing, it was meant to be good-natured! We could use some more morale drains, though...)

Reactions: dhuemnptai

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Yar, why do all the fun things update when I've got a rock burrowing through my innards and can't enjoy them?

Jan 10, 2018
Fuck I forgot to remove them.
See? The code is clearly telling you they need to stay, and this mythical "transformation chamber" remain a myth :) .

Yeah you guys won't be so snarky once I get all the map done.

Pictured: 0.3.0 orcs

View attachment 1111983
So the orcs will be easily put down by my 10inf/10art/4cav armies, and I'll miss their tax revenue more than I care about their so-called "rebellion", then?

(I am mildly ashamed that I immediately understood all of the references in that comic)

Joking aside, though, then that's another reason for me to look forward to 0.3.0 :) .

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
See? The code is clearly telling you they need to stay, and this mythical "transformation chamber" remain a myth :) .
Could actually be a bluff check, alas, probably too much of a headache to account for in the later events.

So how is the ntr in this game? Im getting very confused with the op since english in not my language
You have full control over the wife cheating. After the prologue, you'll get a option to permamently disable dialogue options that lead to NTR scenes.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Could actually be a bluff check, alas, probably too much of a headache to account for in the later events.

You have full control over the wife cheating. After the prologue, you'll get a option to permamently disable dialogue options that lead to NTR scenes.
so after the prologue I can choose between the ntr route and another route? thats pretty nice also how many routes have this game? I dont want to bother

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
i dont get any new content? why? I see these updates but the game aren't updated? something must be off?
it's as if I'm reinstalling old versions? I have to start new game?

Jan 10, 2018
Ah, I was just joking. It was a really amusing event, but it's definitely better as a fond memory to share with other fans of the game rather than something to keep.

so after the prologue I can choose between the ntr route and another route? thats pretty nice
Kind of. To be more precise, there's a lot of events that can make Alexia fall more under the influence of Jezera or Andras, events that can make her more corrupt in general, and events that can put more of a wedge between her and Rowan. Eventually, she can choose to pursue an affair with Jezera or Andras if these things go far enough - though you'll still be given the opportunity to back out of it; the game is pretty good about giving the player a choice in what the want to see.

The reason I say "kind of" is that "route" doesn't seem quite the right word for me - that tends to imply that you're locked into it, and that it locks you out of other things. That doesn't really apply here so far. It's more an optional line of content that you can choose to view or reject.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Seeds of Chaos [v0.2.63] [Vénus Noire] (648MB)
139 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes