Mishinatio

Apr 2, 2018
Is capturing rastedel end of this version,because theres no event after that in my game.
Is this the end or there's more?? Please help!

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Is capturing rastedel end of this version,because theres no event after that in my game.
Is this the end or there's more?? Please help!
Yes it's the end for this version, but we should get a new one soon enough. Updates are bi monthly.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I skimmed through the thread and couldn't find it anywhere - is there a list of fetishes that are an absolute "won't put into the game"?
I don’t know if we’ve ever gotten a full list, but I’m pretty sure they’ve mentioned incest, bestiality, and blatant straight-up noncon are off the menu. Think those are at least partially due to Patreon restrictions.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is there some way to keep both of your wife and Helayna as your partner without wife bailing out?
Depending on which dialogue options you choose, Alexia can to some extent try to understand your reasons for rescuing Helayna. But she'll never fully support it and will always move out of your room (if you lived together).

Reactions: T800

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is there some way to keep both of your wife and Helayna as your partner without wife bailing out?
There will be an option to have Alexia and Helayna figure out their differences, once Helayna route is updated after the skill update (god damn escape/investigation event).

One of the possible resolutions is FutaAlexia/Helayna sex scene, which was the winner of SoC patreon fanfiction poll, and was deemed plausible enough to be upgraded to a actual ingame scene.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There will be an option to have Alexia and Helayna figure out their differences, once Helayna route is updated after the skill update (god damn escape/investigation event).

One of the possible resolutions is FutaAlexia/Helayna sex scene, which was the winner of SoC patreon fanfiction poll, and was deemed plausible enough to be upgraded to a actual ingame scene.
Color me interested! :unsure: :p

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well that's one way of overcoming their strife lmao

Jan 10, 2018

Is there any chance that the Helayna update will include a way of keeping her that doesn't involve Rowan telling her that she loves him? Or at least makes it an explicit lie to keep her from dying a pointless death in the wastes, or somesuch? I'd like to see her in the castle one day, but I usually prefer Rowan to be mostly faithful to Alexia...

Not that it matters that much, of course, since that falls distinctly under the heading of a "me problem", and it makes sense that such an attitude would result in closing off certain content.

Well now I’m just imagining the Futalexia and Futalayna doubleteaming Rowan sex scene that I’ll never get to have, thanks Rein.
Aw, come on, let Alexia have some fun with a woman she doesn't have to feel guilty about without having to drag Rowan into it again! Poor girl needs more opportunities to let loose a little...

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Is there any chance that the Helayna update will include a way of keeping her that doesn't involve Rowan telling her that she loves him?
Unlikely. It's already a headache to account for Helayna being an optional companion.

Jan 10, 2018
Unlikely. It's already a headache to account for Helayna being an optional companion.
Oh, to be clear, I didn't mean any change in the overall progression - just a change in that specific scene. Something like "Please stay by my side", that plays out the same - just without explicitly saying that he loves her.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Oh, to be clear, I didn't mean any change in the overall progression - just a change in that specific scene. Something like "Please stay by my side", that plays out the same - just without explicitly saying that he loves her.
So, "I don't love you, but stary around because damn that body is 10/10. You think Alexia will be mad? Alexia might be mad. I think you'll have to let her fuck her too if that's the case, can't have the harem fighting ya know."

Jan 10, 2018
So, "I don't love you, but stay around because damn that body is 10/10. You think Alexia will be mad? Alexia might be mad. I think you'll have to let her fuck her too if that's the case, can't have the harem fighting ya know."
Well, at least that leading to a non-standard game over when Helanya killed Rowan would still avoid complicating the plot :ROFLMAO: ...

But I was thinking of it more like "I care deeply about you, and can't bear to have your death on my conscience. Please, please don't throw your life away by trying to escape while you're in this condition.". Followed by using her feelings for him, and the curse, to progress down the love route without having had to explicitly say that he loves her instead of Alexia. Since he still cares deeply for her, it shouldn't require any change to the rest of the events - especially when one considers how those emotions would probably grow more intense once they're actually together.

It still seems rather skeevy to me, but less so than saying he loves a woman he hasn't seen in years instead of the wife that he's loved since being a teenager.

(Though for the record, I've always seen Rowan having sex with Helayna as more of a "necessary action to keep her coherent", rather than a bonus. I mean, so long as he's sleeping with her, he can't even share his room with his wife; that doesn't seem a good trade to me.)

Ah, and just to reiterate, I do see this as being a personal issue surrounding the use of the term "love" in the event, rather than as a legitimate game issue, so I really won't have any complaints with the event staying as-is. It'd be selfish to expect that game to cater to me personally when there's so much work to be done.

Reactions: johlem
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes