Jul 28, 2020
Seeds of Chaos is not a NTR game.

It's a fantasy eroge with delusions of grandeur and an integrated NTR plotline, but it's not a NTR game.
I thought i would check this thread to see the if any new juicy drama popped up. But this was hilarious. I mean you could not possibly write this while keeping a straight face right ? Because *giggles* Rowan is like the biggest cuck on adult gaming let alone F95. We all know he will be wearing a skirt and become a sissy court jester by the end.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Back

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
I thought i would check this thread to see the if any new juicy drama popped up. But this was hilarious. I mean you could not possibly write this while keeping a straight face right ? Because *giggles* Rowan is like the biggest cuck on adult gaming let alone F95. We all know he will be wearing a skirt and become a sissy court jester by the end.
“Source: Trust me, bro.”

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
1616432327761.png

Jan 10, 2018
Poor Rowan. Damn. ^^'
Hey, if Rowan didn't want to be NTR'd by his own wife, he shouldn't have betrayed humanity to conquer the world on behalf of a lusty demoness - much less spend all his time out in the field while said demoness can spend so much time getting closer to his people in the castle >_> .

But hey, it's not all bad; if he's loyal to Jezera, this'll just make her trust him more. Sure, she'll find out that Rowan's spending too much money on the slaves, but... I'm certain that she assumes that anyway. Uncovering minor secrets like that gives her more confidence that he's not planning on sabotaging them in larger ways.

• Wow
Reactions: Back and aykarin

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Speaking of Liurial... I had an idea.

So, Liurial works as Rowan's secretary because he promised to protect her, while Jezera threw her to the wolves after getting bored with her, yes? And Jezera would probably consider her a decent asset now that she's in a sensitive position, yes? And depending on your choices, Alexia can become her friend, yes? And also depending on your decisions, Alexia can become Jezera's follower/toy/pet/agent, yes?

So...

Wouldn't it make for an interesting event if, as part of later Jezera NTR events, she trains Alexia in the art of cultivating assets by having her bring Liurial back into the fold? First by meeting up with her as part of a normal-ish affair (only one actual scene, but with a longer relationship implied), and then with an unexpected threesome with Jezera; one where Jezera apologizes for the "test" she put her through by abandoning her, praises her for her fortitude and cleverness in thriving on her own, rewarding her for her efforts, and ending with an implied threat if Liurial chooses not to see her again.

And of course, it works (somewhat). Liurial, recognizing the delicacy of her position, decides to share minor things that don't particularly matter, or provide paperwork proof of things that are already widely suspected but unproven. To begin with, at least. Because don't these kinds of things always start with the promise that you're only going to do "a little bit"? But, well, Jezera does know just how to reward someone like Liurial when she's brought something she likes...

And so Rowan continues going out every week, never suspecting that the two people closest to him are sharing everything they know with his captor. The only hints he ever learns are occasionally being praised and scolded for things that Jezera should have no way of knowing - but Jezera always learns things she should have no way of knowing, and loves to taunt him with it, so that's just normal, right?

In my imagination, it's a series of three events, and "canonically" would end at the "just a bit" of information sharing stage for the sake of convenience; that would ensure it doesn't break anything storywise, and prevent a bunch of unnecessary branching.
I've actually had this idea before. Which is a compliment, btw, because my ideas are great. But, the basic problems with it are what you'd expect. It creates a multi-state that the game would have to deal with for a long stretch of run time. The basic problem is, that not only would it depend on a specific state, it would also have to be preventable by someone who doesn't want their elf Waifu NTRd. And if it was done, it'd have progressive effects throughout the entire game. That's not a hard no, but it's not entirely practical either.

Jan 10, 2018
I've actually had this idea before. Which is a compliment, btw, because my ideas are great. But, the basic problems with it are what you'd expect. It creates a multi-state that the game would have to deal with for a long stretch of run time. The basic problem is, that not only would it depend on a specific state, it would also have to be preventable by someone who doesn't want their elf Waifu NTRd. And if it was done, it'd have progressive effects throughout the entire game. That's not a hard no, but it's not entirely practical either.
Thank you :) ! I honestly expected that it just wouldn't fit into the game's plans, and it would be an idle fantasy forever. I'm glad to hear that it was something already considered.

Here's my thoughts on making it more practical...

As far as being preventable, I think it would be best to leave it as a choice for Alexia; she can say yes when Jezera proposes it, advancing Liurials NTR event, or she can say that it seems too risky if it fails, in which case she's sent to seduce some Prothean woman instead. It'd be a bit strange for Jezera to listen to Alexia's opinion here, but if Jezera only saw Liurial as a way of training Alexia, I don't think it would be unreasonably strange.

As far as the greater impact goes, I'd suggest leaving Liurial in a sort of "dual loyalties" state after the event chain ends, instead of taken fully to Jezera's side. While she may be willing to reconcile with Jezera, she's still smart enough that she knows that Jezera can't be fully trusted - especially since she was abandoned before. If she does anything to lose Rowan's trust, she'll have burnt her last bridge and her value to Jezera, leaving her on her own again. This might not be entirely satisfying if viewed as a Liurial event, but if it's instead considered part of Alexia's growing corruption, well... I'd still be happy with things "only" going this far, at least.

By leaving her in this "dual loyalties" state, though, it should make things much easier for future events; if it seems like she should have informed on Rowan, but it would create too many problems for the plot... Well, that's just another occasion where she felt like the risks outweighed the rewards, and she chose to keep her head down instead. And it's not as though she suddenly hates Rowan; if she thinks that mentioning something too dangerous (like, say, something that would hint at a possible rebellion) would get him killed instead of "just" scolded or punished, that's another case where I could see her staying silent. In general, this would still involve creating the occasional minor variation (like, say, making Liurial a bit more eager to listen to Jezera in "Jezera Rowan Stressed" - especially since it would be helping both her bosses), but such a solution shouldn't cause too many problems to the greater story.

Of course, one could still include a couple of minor events for a seduced Liurial as well, if development time permits - maybe in terms of consequences (such as a corrupt Rowan gaining a point of favor for some particularly underhanded dealings Liurial reported on, or a pure Rowan losing money when Jezera raids the treasury on the grounds that they must have a surplus if Rowan's "wasting" money on making sure people don't starve), possibly bonding with Alexia over their shared spying escapades, or perhaps showing unusual interest in certain aspects of Rowan's work... But I think minor scene variations would probably be enough to make it feel like a "real" change, since Liurial tends to blend into the background already.

Either way, though, thank you again for having considered this possibility in the past :) !

Reactions: T800 and diebesgrab

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
Nah, man. He's just behind the 8 ball for now. Let him get a few pieces of his own on the board and we'll see him start to ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!!!

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thank you :) ! I honestly expected that it just wouldn't fit into the game's plans, and it would be an idle fantasy forever. I'm glad to hear that it was something already considered.

Here's my thoughts on making it more practical...

As far as being preventable, I think it would be best to leave it as a choice for Alexia; she can say yes when Jezera proposes it, advancing Liurials NTR event, or she can say that it seems too risky if it fails, in which case she's sent to seduce some Prothean woman instead. It'd be a bit strange for Jezera to listen to Alexia's opinion here, but if Jezera only saw Liurial as a way of training Alexia, I don't think it would be unreasonably strange.

As far as the greater impact goes, I'd suggest leaving Liurial in a sort of "dual loyalties" state after the event chain ends, instead of taken fully to Jezera's side. While she may be willing to reconcile with Jezera, she's still smart enough that she knows that Jezera can't be fully trusted - especially since she was abandoned before. If she does anything to lose Rowan's trust, she'll have burnt her last bridge and her value to Jezera, leaving her on her own again. This might not be entirely satisfying if viewed as a Liurial event, but if it's instead considered part of Alexia's growing corruption, well... I'd still be happy with things "only" going this far, at least.

By leaving her in this "dual loyalties" state, though, it should make things much easier for future events; if it seems like she should have informed on Rowan, but it would create too many problems for the plot... Well, that's just another occasion where she felt like the risks outweighed the rewards, and she chose to keep her head down instead. And it's not as though she suddenly hates Rowan; if she thinks that mentioning something too dangerous (like, say, something that would hint at a possible rebellion) would get him killed instead of "just" scolded or punished, that's another case where I could see her staying silent. In general, this would still involve creating the occasional minor variation (like, say, making Liurial a bit more eager to listen to Jezera in "Jezera Rowan Stressed" - especially since it would be helping both her bosses), but such a solution shouldn't cause too many problems to the greater story.

Of course, one could still include a couple of minor events for a seduced Liurial as well, if development time permits - maybe in terms of consequences (such as a corrupt Rowan gaining a point of favor for some particularly underhanded dealings Liurial reported on, or a pure Rowan losing money when Jezera raids the treasury on the grounds that they must have a surplus if Rowan's "wasting" money on making sure people don't starve), possibly bonding with Alexia over their shared spying escapades, or perhaps showing unusual interest in certain aspects of Rowan's work... But I think minor scene variations would probably be enough to make it feel like a "real" change, since Liurial tends to blend into the background already.

Either way, though, thank you again for having considered this possibility in the past :) !
I don't have anything to add to this idea because I haven't thought very much about it, but I do want to say that this is exactly the kind of content I want for corrupted Alexia. Becoming more controlling, more sexually dominant, more interested in women, and especially more willing to betray others for her own satisfaction is 100% the direction I want her to move in. The best part of corruption isn't seeing the subject prostitute herself for another's pleasure, it's seeing the subject's values warp and invert, especially when it's a mostly kindhearted, loyal type like Alexia turning into a selfish, manipulative backstabber willing to undermine everyone she once loved and everything she once believed in.

I'm, uh, gonna need to excuse myself for a few minutes.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I don't have anything to add to this idea because I haven't thought very much about it, but I do want to say that this is exactly the kind of content I want for corrupted Alexia. Becoming more controlling, more sexually dominant, more interested in women, and especially more willing to betray others for her own satisfaction is 100% the direction I want her to move in. The best part of corruption isn't seeing the subject prostitute herself for another's pleasure, it's seeing the subject's values warp and invert, especially when it's a mostly kindhearted, loyal type like Alexia turning into a selfish, manipulative backstabber willing to undermine everyone she once loved and everything she once believed in.

I'm, uh, gonna need to excuse myself for a few minutes.
This would be perfect for Alexia. Do you know any games featuring corruption similar to what you described?

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
This would be perfect for Alexia. Do you know any games featuring corruption similar to what you described?
Where it’s a major focus? I wish I did. Outside the realm of games, some of my favorite corruption is from Russian Blue’s CG set/kinetic novel , though this is in Japanese, text-heavy, and features a fair amount of scat and a bit of mild incest, if those are turnoffs.

The basic story is about a henshin heroine who gets captured by an enemy monster and whose sexual desire for her partner’s mother is exploited to corrupt her. The enemy monster merges with her, though unusually for this sort of story, she stays in full control, and it’s revealed later that the monster effectively perishes in doing this, leaving the former heroine with the ability to grow tentacles, become a futa, and use some of the monster’s powers. She first deceives her former partner’s mother (a former henshin heroine, herself), and then uses these new abilities to rape and brainwash her into trying to kill her son. When this fails, (spoilered in case you don’t want to hear the second half of the story)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(There’s also a good wins out version, but who cares about that? Even Russian Blue didn’t, it’s a lot shorter.)

If you can read Japanese and are still interested, I recommend it, and I can upload the full version (there’s an HTML file that goes with the CGs that provides a lot more story context between scenes) if anyone wants it.

If you don’t mind some honestly terrible art, Destron Shoukai’s CG set is another interesting one, though it’s also in Japanese and text heavy. Basic story is about the wife of a henshin hero who the evil organization killed off some time ago. She’s a reporter who’s been working to expose the evil organization, and the mother of a very young daughter. She and her daughter are pursued by enemy forces, but she lets herself be caught so her daughter can escape. When it turns out the daughter is caught anyway, she allows the enemy to implant the jewel they use to turn humans into their minions into her so that they don’t harm her daughter. Lots of sex follows, and she quickly finds herself awakening to the pleasures of that sort of hedonism, even casually using mind altering powers on her own daughter in order to get her out of the way to continue pursuing her own sexual satisfaction (no, there’s no loli action, sorry to anyone into that). Eventually, she overcomes the jewel’s brainwashing, and the enemy who had been corrupting her till then says since it failed, there’s no point in trying to continue and they’ll leave her alone. (Spoilered for those who don’t want to hear the second half of the story.)
and then there’s a tease for part two. Honestly, there’s more straight up brainwashing than I tend to prefer, the storytelling is a bit messy, and the art is a total mess, but that ending, whoof. Even if we never get a part two (the artist hasn’t posted anything anywhere that I can find in nearly two years, related to this set or not), that ending gets me every time, damn. The story’s also narrated from the woman’s point of view the whole time, so there’s a ton of insight into what’s going on in her head the whole time, which I personally love and a lot of corruption works just don’t provide.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and aykarin

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Where it’s a major focus? I wish I did. Outside the realm of games, some of my favorite corruption is from Russian Blue’s CG set/kinetic novel , though this is in Japanese, text-heavy, and features a fair amount of scat and a bit of mild incest, if those are turnoffs.

The basic story is about a henshin heroine who gets captured by an enemy monster and whose sexual desire for her partner’s mother is exploited to corrupt her. The enemy monster merges with her, though unusually for this sort of story, she stays in full control, and it’s revealed later that the monster effectively perishes in doing this, leaving the former heroine with the ability to grow tentacles, become a futa, and use some of the monster’s powers. She first deceives her former partner’s mother (a former henshin heroine, herself), and then uses these new abilities to rape and brainwash her into trying to kill her son. When this fails, (spoilered in case you don’t want to hear the second half of the story)
(There’s also a good wins out version, but who cares about that? Even Russian Blue didn’t, it’s a lot shorter.)

If you can read Japanese and are still interested, I recommend it, and I can upload the full version (there’s an HTML file that goes with the CGs that provides a lot more story context between scenes) if anyone wants it.

If you don’t mind some honestly terrible art, Destron Shoukai’s CG set is another interesting one, though it’s also in Japanese and text heavy. Basic story is about the wife of a henshin hero who the evil organization killed off some time ago. She’s a reporter who’s been working to expose the evil organization, and the mother of a very young daughter. She and her daughter are pursued by enemy forces, but she lets herself be caught so her daughter can escape. When it turns out the daughter is caught anyway, she allows the enemy to implant the jewel they use to turn humans into their minions into her so that they don’t harm her daughter. Lots of sex follows, and she quickly finds herself awakening to the pleasures of that sort of hedonism, even casually using mind altering powers on her own daughter in order to get her out of the way to continue pursuing her own sexual satisfaction (no, there’s no loli action, sorry to anyone into that). Eventually, she overcomes the jewel’s brainwashing, and the enemy who had been corrupting her till then says since it failed, there’s no point in trying to continue and they’ll leave her alone. (Spoilered for those who don’t want to hear the second half of the story.)
and then there’s a tease for part two. Honestly, there’s more straight up brainwashing than I tend to prefer, the storytelling is a bit messy, and the art is a total mess, but that ending, whoof. Even if we never get a part two (the artist hasn’t posted anything anywhere that I can find in nearly two years, related to this set or not), that ending gets me every time, damn. The story’s also narrated from the woman’s point of view the whole time, so there’s a ton of insight into what’s going on in her head the whole time, which I personally love and a lot of corruption works just don’t provide.
Thanks for the recommendations, I will definitely give those novels a try. I know Japanese so understanding them should not be a problem. It's a shame that corruption motif, despite being fairly popular, doesn't have many complex representations in VNs. Although there are a few pretty decent. Among my favorites is Liquid/AiCherry's and Touchy's , although both are Japanese only. They are far from being perfect, but the corruption is executed fairly well. Especially the second one (as well as some others Touchy's works, similar to some Tsurumiku's titles) doesn't narrow the corruption narrative (which is its main focus) to typical bimbo stuff, but goes much further into moral depravation. If you like the evil version of Sakura from Taimanin Asagi (as I take from your profile picture), you would probably enjoy it.

Reactions: T800

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Thanks for the recommendations, I will definitely give those novels a try. I know Japanese so understanding them should not be a problem. It's a shame that corruption motif, despite being fairly popular, doesn't have many complex representations in VNs. Although there are a few pretty decent. Among my favorites is Liquid/AiCherry's and Touchy's , although both are Japanese only. They are far from being perfect, but the corruption is executed fairly well. Especially the second one (as well as some others Touchy's works, similar to some Tsurumiku's titles) doesn't narrow the corruption narrative (which is its main focus) to typical bimbo stuff, but goes much further into moral depravation. If you like the evil version of Sakura from Taimanin Asagi (as I take from your profile picture), you would probably enjoy it.
Haha, TaiAsa3 is... mixed for me. I’ve been into the series forever just for the mind break/choukyou/ahegao stuff, but then the third entry introduced corruption and... well, corruption is such a strong fetish for me that when it gets introduced into a property, I tend to lose interest in the stuff that doesn’t relate to it in some way (which is why I still haven’t beaten the Asuka route in TA3), so that in and of itself kinda dampened my experience for the rest of the series, even though I’d been a big fan. I really like the scenes with corrupt Sakura and Murasaki, but I hate that they lost their memories and we saw none of the actual corruption, so it’s practically just “here’s a couple new antagonists that look like the protagonists.” That said, the casual way they talk about raping students and really their whole attitude post-corruption was extremely appealing. And how proud they are of the Nomad symbols on their chests? Unf. Then again I found Asagi’s own corruption to be a massive letdown in comparison, so... yeah, kind of a mixed bag for me. I’ll definitely have to look into those titles you mentioned, though, thanks.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I was trying to figure out why I wasn't progressing further in getting Maud to meet the Baron and had to take a dive into the code. There was a trigger on clubbingSealSeen being set to true which is set when Rowan looks for Juliet in the Noble Lodge, takes her to church and then has Juliet take him to Marianne's hidden garden. Only then did I finally get the option to have Maud meet him show up when in the northern alleys. This struck me as a non-obvious joining of two different events that at face value would appear to be on two different ally paths for taking the city. I'm thinking there should have been more than one way for Rowan to discover this garden and the Baron's habit of visiting it alone. Maybe a scene with Lady Amerlane could provide an alternative to discovering it?

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I was trying to figure out why I wasn't progressing further in getting Maud to meet the Baron and had to take a dive into the code. There was a trigger on clubbingSealSeen being set to true which is set when Rowan looks for Juliet in the Noble Lodge, takes her to church and then has Juliet take him to Marianne's hidden garden. Only then did I finally get the option to have Maud meet him show up when in the northern alleys. This struck me as a non-obvious joining of two different events that at face value would appear to be on two different ally paths for taking the city. I'm thinking there should have been more than one way for Rowan to discover this garden and the Baron's habit of visiting it alone. Maybe a scene with Lady Amerlane could provide an alternative to discovering it?
Yeah, it's less than ideal, but in the midst of development, I judged it "reasonable enough". When we take a look at Rastedel next time, I'll probably write variants so Maud 3 can happen without the the Juliet scene, and Juliet scene takes into account the possibility of Rowan already having seen the gardens.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Here's a link for the complete version of .

EDIT: Looks like I even left an old file where I was transcribing snippets of the text on the images in that folder. Whoops!

Last edited:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Is there a way to trigger specific scenes (scripts or unren or something). I just want to see the scenes with Alexia and I think my saves are not right

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a way to trigger specific scenes (scripts or unren or something). I just want to see the scenes with Alexia and I think my saves are not right
If you enable console via Unren, this unlocks a UI thing in Rowan's room allowing the player to trigger scenes. However, not all scenes can be viewed through it. Not sure what Alexia scenes would or wouldn't be accessible via this method.

The other option, which is a lot more in depth, would be to use Unren to look through all the game's script files, search out all Alexia scenes, then enter the "jump [scene name]" line that proceeds each scene in the script file into the console to trigger them. This should allow the player to go to any scene involving Alexia that they want to. ...But it would require going through all the script files searching for scenes. And there are a lot of scenes, and a lot of script files.

Keep in mind that with second method (and maybe the first too, though it's been a while since I've used it), there may be issues due to variables not being set ahead of time that, if you were playing through the game normally, would have been set before those scenes could have triggered.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes