John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Well if Alexia is an mc and if she has sex with someone else other than rowan how can that be NTR
It's NTR because you can feel the pain of the cheating, even if you control it. Truth be told NTR in this game is real good :)
Saying no to NTR in this game is like having one of your hand tied to your back.

Reactions: aykarin and Gundarc

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hey Dev I really like your game but there is just one request I have. Every time I play your game it makes me super depressed, so please, please let the end of it and Rowan's revenge be proper satisfying. That's all I ask, I really wish that they twins get their due. That's all I ask.
Your wish is... Granted.

Will take some years to deliver though.

johlem

Apr 30, 2018
I haven't played the games since early 2019 I think, I wanted to wait until part 1 was over before starting again, but I have time recently, and I'm starting to want to restart this game. Anyone know if there is a lot of time left before the conclusion of part 1 of this games? (I prefer to wait if conclusion is planned for soon)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I swear this thread needs to somehow have a pop up added telling people to take the NTR argument somewhere else.
if you gonna start going that route, you'll have to put a warning like the "are you 18+?" but "do you hate NTR?" when you enter the site and it'll just put you on special forum. People like to shit talk fetishes no matter how little sense it makes for the thread.

Look at Power Vacuum, in the op it says that the ntr is completely optional(and not cannon) and can be turned off and yet people still bitch and moan like there is no tomorrow.

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "RC-1138 Boss, publicación: 5435033, miembro: 16004"]
Ve a jugar el juego primero. :Rodar los ojos:
[/CITA] my save is broke and crash my game and not start a new game

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
May 21, 2018
Fine, Roland Bathes. Let me rephrase.

The way the game is written is not intended to communicate that NTR is happening off screen if the toggle is off. Furthermore, Alexia will be shown in the text to have a different, more antagonistic, and less close relationship with the twins.

If you choose to make it be secret background NTR in your head cannon, be my guest. But, if NTR is portrayed as off, NTR isn't portrayed as happening.
I agree :) I have never had a feeling that NTR is happening off screen when it is off. I just tried to tell him to make his own opinion instead of believing blindly to other people. Especially random guys from Steam.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone have a screenshot of the new Andras scene? It's what I'm trying to base on starting a new game for it or not.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Any plans for a Draith x Greyhide? I could see it as a subplot to Rowan's response to Greyhide about whether he might try guys instead of bossy cows. It could be another another peeping tom scene for Alexia when she's working the breeding pits.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I agree :) I have never had a feeling that NTR is happening off screen when it is off. I just tried to tell him to make his own opinion instead of believing blindly to other people. Especially random guys from Steam.
Incoherent mumbling about french litarary theory

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So I haven't played this game in a while but I do check out what's new from time to time. Looking at the scene list, has nobody, since the game began, claimed Alexia's ass other than Andras?!
That's impressive and disappointing at the same time

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey Dev I really like your game but there is just one request I have. Every time I play your game it makes me super depressed, so please, please let the end of it and Rowan's revenge be proper satisfying. That's all I ask, I really wish that they twins get their due. That's all I ask.
I'm hoping the twins get their due as well. I can't wait for an ending where Jezera rules the land with Alexia as her loyal right hand lieutenant (and lover), with Rowan their loyal collared pet and Andras their mindbroken slave. :D

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes