MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I want andras and jezera dead... Will this game provide the ending which the hero won?
I imagine so, one of the dialogue options at the start is Rowan telling Alexia they just need to play along until they get a chance to turn the tables. And of course there are plenty of chances throughout the game to not be the absolute worst.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sasarko99
Dec 24, 2020
I wouldn't be suprised if one of the twins turns on the other in the end. Jezera seems to have really high aspirations, while Andras just wants to sate his endless bloodthirst. It's hard to rule a world, when one person wants to empty it and the other doesn't. As an aside, I think it's a tactical error on the Twins part to not try harder to enlist the Blackwell's help willingly. It doesn't make much tactical sense to me.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
I imagine so, one of the dialogue options at the start is Rowan telling Alexia they just need to play along until they get a chance to turn the tables. And of course there are plenty of chances throughout the game to not be the absolute worst.
And without spoiling much at a certain point you can choose how you react to something you had a part in and you can choose to get a "heroic determination".
I liked that part it reminded me of the darkest dungeon where your champions after getting distressed either become virtuous or afflicted and go mad.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
I wouldn't be suprised if one of the twins turns on the other in the end. Jezera seems to have really high aspirations, while Andras just wants to sate his endless bloodthirst. It's hard to rule a world, when one person wants to empty it and the other doesn't. As an aside, I think it's a tactical error on the Twins part to not try harder to enlist the Blackwell's help willingly. It doesn't make much tactical sense to me.
I hope Alexia uses her latent magical ability and takes over Bloodmeen from the Twins but as the story implies you will be conquering all of the six realms before we get to that point I doubt we will see anything resembling an ending in the next few years.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I really hope the story continues and does not end for as long as possible. This game has awesome scenes and art. It would be a shame if it ended too soon. For me, Rowan's (and Alexia's) journey along with difficult choices and possible corruption is better than even the best finale could be. If the game takes 10 more years to complete, I will be completely satisfied. Right now, the things I'm waiting for the most are mechanics overhaul and conclusion for the Act I (for NPC arcs as well as NTR routes).

Back

Aug 3, 2017
As development is nearing the completion of Act I, I'm curious which NPCs and factions can ultimately become more loyal to Rowan / Alexia over The Twins / Bloodmeen axis by the act's end. When put to the test, which ones can apparently be convinced to follow our protagonists over The Twins, and will be fully committed and on board with their choice of allegiance. (Or neither as the case may be.) What do y'all think and the reasoning behind them?

Faction / NPC Loyalties (by end of Act I)
Rowan / Alexia
(Can or will join the PCs, or can be convinced to switch from The Twins.)
The Twins / Bloodmeen
(Will join or remain faithful regardless of the actions by either Rowan or Alexia.)
Neither
(Follows their own agenda or has loyalties elsewhere. Or undetermined.)
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, since SoC covers a wide variety of sexual encounters for its players, there will inevitably be content that some players will not enjoy. Thus, some characters will not be fully explored by everyone. And some players simply haven't seen content related to certain characters just yet -- whether by choice, via RNGs, or just haven't reached that point in the story. Case in point, I haven't gone through the Fall of Rastedel myself, nor am I willing to fully explore the Orc Army recruitment; hence, I would need to rely on other players' knowledge (or dive into the script) to help fill in the question about the involved NPCs' loyalties and allegiances from the consequences of player input. Let's fill this in together!

Dec 3, 2019
I think in Rowan's corruption path the Twins would be enslaved. That's what suggests the event in which he sits in a throne and something I hope to see since.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
This game and Ravager both promise a kind of "realm management" after a major conquest that I really hope they live up to once it is actually developed, SoK even has it up to six times potentially. Rebuilding these worlds to your liking with all the different outcomes could be amazing if done well.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Dunno if it was retconned, but Jezera throw away an alliance with an elf matriarch because she pissed her off (and she throw it by killing the elf, can't say said elf's subordinate to be happy about this). At the start of the game, I very much think they have 0 experience in tactics, which is why they want to enlist Rowan.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I think in Rowan's corruption path the Twins would be enslaved. That's what suggests the event in which he sits in a throne and something I hope to see since.
They'll eventually get their comeuppance if a player wants to take that route.
(It's currently not implemented in the game as we're still very, very far from that point.)
Will take some years to deliver though.
But it will happen! ;]

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
Dec 3, 2019
As development is nearing the completion of Act I, I'm curious which NPCs and factions can ultimately become more loyal to Rowan / Alexia over The Twins / Bloodmeen axis by the act's end. When put to the test, which ones can apparently be convinced to follow our protagonists over The Twins, and will be fully committed and on board with their choice of allegiance. (Or neither as the case may be.) What do y'all think and the reasoning behind them?

Rowan / Alexia
The Twins / Bloodmeen
(Will join or remain faithful regardless of the actions by either Rowan or Alexia.)
Neither
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​
???​

Also, since SoC covers a wide variety of sexual encounters for its players, there will inevitably be content that some players will not enjoy. Thus, some characters will not be fully explored by everyone. And some players simply haven't seen content related to certain characters just yet -- whether by choice, via RNGs, or just haven't reached that point in the story. Case in point, I haven't gone through the Fall of Rastedel myself, nor am I willing to fully explore the Orc Army recruitment; hence, I would need to rely on other players' knowledge (or dive into the script) to help fill in the question about the involved NPCs' loyalties and allegiances from the consequences of player input. Let's fill this in together!
I guess Cla Min and Draith could turn to Rowan and Alexia, as they share some disagreements with the Twins and have a very "personal" relation with the MC.

Reactions: Back

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I want andras and jezera dead... Will this game provide the ending which the hero won?
The bread crumbs are there with getting allies you meet on your side rather than the twins most notably the orcs and whoever is leading rastadel (like patricia enslaved to rowan)

Dec 3, 2019
This game and Ravager both promise a kind of "realm management" after a major conquest that I really hope they live up to once it is actually developed, SoK even has it up to six times potentially. Rebuilding these worlds to your liking with all the different outcomes could be amazing if done well.
I agree, but Ravager has a much better system than SoC. I can't stop comparing the dev, Vénus Noire, to George R. R. Martin. They both tried creating a fantasy world and faced problems when it GoT - pardon me for the joke - too big.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
This is my analysis on whose help Rowan could count on if he tries to challenge the Twins. Overall, I think that good, not corrupted Rowan will have it harder. Some of the NPCs could be willing to support him as a new evil overlord who replaces the Twins, but not as Rosaria's savior from the demons.

* Greyhide: He quickly becomes Rowan's friend so that would be easy in his case. (+)

* Helayna: She is also an obvious one as she is completely enfatuated with Rowan, though she could be an important ally only in a scenario when Rowan chooses to train her back into a knight (instead of making her his lover). (+)

* Cliohna: She dislikes twins, but is focused on her own goals. If Rowan pursues a dominant or at least an even relationship with her (and does not become a slave to her charms) she could help him, but only if he offers her something valuable in return. Probably can't ally with her if he is too much pro-Solansia. (-/+)

* Cla-Min: The goblin matriarch could be a difficult one, because it's clear that she values her clan's interests over anything else. She wouldn't openly betray the Twins as it would be too risky for her. She is already in a very good position and doesn't need any significant change. The best Rowan could do with her, I think, is to secure her neutrality in case of a power struggle inside the castle. (-)

* X'zaratl: I agree that X'zaratl is a trusted ally of the Twins. Despite having some sort of sympathy for Rowan & Alexia, she is a demon and siding with Bloodmeen's current rulers seems like very obvious thing for her to do. It could be extremely hard (if not impossible) to win her over. (-)

* Shaya: Shaya is Jezera's close friend who shares personal history with her. Betraying Jezera is not an option as for now, maybe much later in the game, if Rowan successfully completes her veil/true identity quest and manages to break through the barrier of her "selfless courtesan" persona. (-/+)

* Skordred: As a loyal servant of the previous ruler of Bloodmeen, Karnas, Skordred will not betray the Demon Lord's offsprings. (-)

* Draith: Although Rowan can make him his bitch, I don't believe Draith has courage big enough to stand against the Twins. Alexia can catch him red-handed stealing drider eggs, so maybe Rowan will be able to somehow threaten him into helping. If so, then Draith could unleash driders at a critical moment during the coup d'etat, greatly increasing Rowan's chance of success. (-/+)

* Nasim: Similar to Cliohna. He is very independent and doesn't trust anybody. Could be a shaky ally but wouldn't take much risk as he doesn't seek political power or wealth, only to further his knowledge of magic. Maybe Rowan could promise to give him more resources for research in case he takes control of the castle. (-/+)

* Indarah: It doesn't look like she cares about politics or power. She seems very focused on her personal life and job in tavern. (-/+)

* Delane: If rescued by Rowan and not turned into a mindless slave, she becomes his lover and is thus extremely loyal to him. (+)

* Ameraine: We know very little about her motivation. I don't think Rowan could count on her help, even if he gets closer to her. (-)

* Fae: Gaining help from the Fae will be extremely important for Rowan. I believe that in the later part of the game Rowan will have to decide who to support in the ongoing struggle between the Midnight Court (Arzyl) and the Red Sun Alliance (Whitescar). From already present conversations with both ambassadors it's clear that Whitescar, despite being wild and brutish, is not evil and doesn't really like the Twins. Arzyl is much more like Jezera. I think that the choice who to support among the Fae will determine whether we can later count on their help. The Red Sun Alliance could help Rowan, the Midnight Court - not necessarily.

* Bloodmeen's main army: It's mostly made of orcs and demons, so I think it will remain loyal to the commander-in-chief, Andras. Maybe some troops that consist of human mercenaries could support Rowan, but that's only a smaller part of the army.

* Allied orc army: Whether these forces support Rowan or not will probably depend on who is their leader. So the ending of Orciad quest will prove most important here. We must compare all four possible outcomes of Orciad. It's obvious that betraying Tarish by helping Delane escape will make seeking her help impossible. It's also obvious that Batri is loyal to Andras and doesn't think highly of Rowan. Ulcro on the other hand, is more sly and less of a brute than Batri. It's made clear during the celebration party in Bloodmeen that if Ulcro wins, Delane becomes his chief advisor and makes decisions for him in all political matters. Rowan is only able to support Ulcro by gaining her trust earlier so she could be open to repaying him later by swaying Ulcro to Rowan's side. If Rowan helps Tarish while not saving Delane, he gains her trust and even makes out with her. So, out of four possible outcomes of Orciad, two can provide Rowan with an opportunity to seek support of the orc army later.

* Allied goblin army: ??? We will see when this quest is implemented. But it's reasonable to think that, similarly to Orciad, it will give Rowan opportunities to gain their leaders' trust while forging the alliance.

* Conquered Rastedel: This will certainly depend on who becomes the city's new governor after the takeover. Whereas Patricia corrupted by Rowan is connected to him personally, Patricia corrupted with the amulet and Ameraine's help is 100% loyal to the Twins. If Duke Raeve, who is Jezera's pet, becomes governor, Rowan won't get much chance to gain any ground there. On the other hand, governor Jacques, while distrustful of Rowan, doesn't seem fond of the Twins and could possibly ally with Rowan again, provided eventual gains outweigh the risk.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Okay, so I've quickly tried to gather the factions and NPCs from memory and from the discussions found around here. Why? 'Cause I was curious about something as explained here. Help me build the list. (See spoiler.)
Rowan / Alexia
The Twins / Bloodmeen
Neither
GreyhideBloodmeen Standing ForceArmies of the Six Realms
LiurialMaryCla-Clan
Lady Eleanor DelaneShayaCliohna
TarishSkordredNasim
Juliet VilleleIndarahJak
Patricia CrevetteBatriUlcro
Agatha / YgrissAmeraineDuke Antoine of Werden
HelaynaDazzanathJacques and the Copper Faction
X'zaratlDuke Doran RaeveMarianne
??????Adventuring Party of Qais, Sheera, et al.
Aryzl and the Midnight Court
Isdruel
Black Ness & normal Driders
Heartsong, Whitescar, Red Sun Alliance
Kharos & Solansia
???

After looking for NPCs, I was going to give a short reason for why they were placed where they were on the table. But I'm tired after that. ^^' So unless you think someone or a faction was incorrectly placed, I'll let it stand. However, let's see if we can't fill this out more! Be awesome in the meantime, y'all!

Edit #2 - Draith removed from the table (again).
Edit #3 - Corrected Juliet's last name and clarified Duke Werden in the table.
Further Edited... with X'zaratl notably moved to Rowan/Alexia camp.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes