Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'd have to get the old CGs from somewhere first. I'll see if there's any left in the public build.

Normally I'd be all for style consistency, and I know a few projects which quality was hurt overall by mashing unfitting art together, but old art style is the reason I care for Seeds of Chaos, and it hurts seeing it go.
Here, you can try this -- . Many of the early sets do have the older style CG when compared to the new. (Following that link will obviously be very spoilery for anyone else.)

Sotman - I can also attest that many users have used UnRen for a wide variety of Ren'Py games without issue. You're gonna be all good, mate! (y)

Reactions: T800 and Sp3

Back

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 1142040
(Since I don't know how to take a screenshot in Win10, here is a snapshot)
Try running it in administrator mode. You may need to change your pathway as well. Not sure if that apostrophe you got there is a ASCII apostrophe since non-ASCII characters does cause issues. Are you able to run the game normally? That's what pops into my head first.

Screenshots can be taken by hitting the Print Screen (Prt Scr) button and then pasting it to a Paint program (to manually save them). You can also set it up to open the Snipping Tool under Settings but that's a bulky way to go about it.
The quickest way would be - Hitting the Windows Key + the Prt Scr Key. It will immediately save an unedited screenshot to your Pictures > Screenshot folder. Alternatively, you can hit Alt + Prt Scr Key to snap a shot of only your active window but then you will also need to manually save afterwards. Good luck and cheers!

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
(Since I don't know how to take a screenshot in Win10, here is a snapshot)
Yeah, that's something caused by UAC, odd symbols in your path or folder's permissions, so Back's advice of unpacking the game somewhere safe and running it as admin ought to help.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I am not sure exactly what exactly solved the issue. I set myself as the owner of disk C with full privileges and removed my antivirus.

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Anything with Cliohna would be great. Greyhide has so many scenes already... I know he is popular with the fanbase but right now the amount of content each NPC offers is very unbalanced. Cliohna's arc is supposedly finished for Act I, despite having only three scenes (and 4 CGs).
Clionha is fantastic, I hope we can dombreak here in the future. The game hints towards Rowan wanting to do this in her last scene and the prospect is tantalising.
Everyone's all "deep storyline discussions" and I'm all "when do we get to knock up Cla Min?"
I don't know if I'm ready to manipulate Alexia into accepting that she will have to raise Rowan's extramarital kids. That's borderline suicidal territory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Back

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
What do i need (stats wise coruption/relation ) to convince Alexia to have the treesome with his elf secretary ? Becouse some times she goes for it some times she wont. And is there any way to reduce Alexia corruption ?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Clionha is fantastic, I hope we can dombreak here in the future. The game hints towards Rowan wanting to do this in her last scene and the prospect is tantalising.
I don't know if I'm ready to manipulate Alexia into accepting that she will gave to raise Rowan's extramarital kids. That's borderline suicidal territory.
I'm sure Cla-Min would raise it herself. She's the matriarch of an entire Goblin clan and had plenty of people to help with it, plus who wouldn't want the fuck a pregnant short stack with giant tits?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I believe that I have finished the main storyline.
Apparently the developer has put more emphasis on characters arcs and sideplots rather than the main story.
One small suggestion: Corruption should be broken into two stats. Lust and Corruption. Being sexually open minded =/= being an evil person.

Dec 3, 2019
Anything with Cliohna would be great. Greyhide has so many scenes already... I know he is popular with the fanbase but right now the amount of content each NPC offers is very unbalanced. Cliohna's arc is supposedly finished for Act I, despite having only three scenes (and 4 CGs).
I couldn't agree more. Even though Greyhide isn't an important NPC to the main story, a large part of the content is focused on him, whilst others much more interesting like Cliohna and many others have close to none.

Reactions: monk_56

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I don't know if I'm ready to manipulate Alexia into accepting that she will have to raise Rowan's extramarital kids. That's borderline suicidal territory.
I couldn't agree more. Even though Greyhide isn't an important NPC to the main story, a large part of the content is focused on him, whilst others much more interesting like Cliohna and many others have close to none.
I have to say that Cloihna has gotten a decent amount of content so far. Particularly for dom plays who are looking for a more equal relationship with her rather than being her sub. Rein has written a good amount of stuff for it and no doubt in act 2 it will be possible to further define their relationship. X'Zaratl got even better with her new version wanting Rowan and Alexia to have a child, and even possibly having Rowan impregnate her if possible. She mentioned that it took 'love' between a demon and a human to produce a child and no doubt Rowan will have options to go further with her in the future. Cliohna and X'Zaratl are two npcs I can clearly see coming over to Rowan's side should he choose to go against the twins in the future.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
I have to say that Cloihna has gotten a decent amount of content so far. Particularly for dom plays who are looking for a more equal relationship with her rather than being her sub. Rein has written a good amount of stuff for it and no doubt in act 2 it will be possible to further define their relationship. X'Zaratl got even better with her new version wanting Rowan and Alexia to have a child, and even possibly having Rowan impregnate her if possible. She mentioned that it took 'love' between a demon and a human to produce a child and no doubt Rowan will have options to go further with her in the future. Cliohna and X'Zaratl are two npcs I can clearly see coming over to Rowan's side should he choose to go against the twins in the future.
I feel like by the end of the game, there will be 10's little Rowans of all races.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes