Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
I couldn't agree more. Even though Greyhide isn't an important NPC to the main story, a large part of the content is focused on him, whilst others much more interesting like Cliohna and many others have close to none.
And I disagree considering there are two playable PC in the game and they both have sexual interaction with him , they should have at least as twice as many scenes. Same as the other shared npc.

Jun 25, 2019
Without any SPoilers, what happens if I go to week 100 for example, and then in the next update, there will be a quest that needs to be done by week 80. Will I be put back to week 6x after updating, or what shouls I do. There are still things I did not see happen by week 66.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Without any SPoilers, what happens if I go to week 100 for example, and then in the next update, there will be a quest that needs to be done by week 80. Will I be put back to week 6x after updating, or what shouls I do. There are still things I did not see happen by week 66.
I would start from beginning when Fey stuff is completed. Until that do whatever you want. I deleted all my saves since most of them became unusable after some patches. Your saves will be unusable too at some point.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I'm wondering if closing the arc of alexias jobs if she will get a sex scene with Jak? (the dude who fucks Indarah) I found their interactions quite fun but my alexia was medium corruption, so I don't if because it needs to be high or if it's not implemented/will no be implemented.

Reactions: dhuemnptai

silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
I just want to praise the devs/artists who made this game, especially the NTR aspects! This game is one of the best (if not the best) when it comes to NTR content, and although it's not everyone's cup of tea, I am glad that you decided to include this content in the game and it's always my favorite part!

Reactions: aykarin and kaspin
May 3, 2019
anyone else getting the windows i686 error which prevents the .exe file from running?

Edit: minor correction but the specific issue seems to be that the .exe located in the windows i686 folder cannot open the seeds-of-chaos.py file in the main directory. Anyone know how to fix this issue? only one other person seems to have reported this issue in this thread and no one answered them.

Last edited:

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
MonkOne, I wish you'd make this for android version

Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I found this from the developer team. Does this mean that the upcoming May 30 update will be incompatible with previous saves?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I found this from the developer team. Does this mean that the upcoming May 30 update will be incompatible with previous saves?
We still don't know for sure if the game mechanics overhaul will be implemented in the upcoming release. I think playing from the beginning could be the safest option. Even if old saves would work, there'd be certainly a high probability of errors during the game.

Some people don't like starting over from the beginning, but I play SoC from scratch every update (often 2 times), because I want to experience new content not as individual scenes, but as parts of an integrated plot. Also, many old scenes gain updated art and it can be a nice surprise if prior to starting new version you don't know yet which ones got reworked CGs (not counting entirely new CGs, as it's obvious).

spiderman30makra

Apr 7, 2020
I tried this game with JoiPlay on android and it work perfectly, at least Scenes Replay work without issue.
Are you sure because it's working perfectly?? because when the threesome of xzart'l x rowan x alexia scene starts then there is error "Rowan in the middle not defined","Alexia in the middle not defined" also when I click in brothel building sometimes it gives some error . Can you tell me the cause of error.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
When the skill update is implemented, it will almost certainly break saves. We will clearly state when we implement it, so no surprises.

At the end of the day, sometimes saves get broken. We avoid it insofar as we can, but if it comes down to a choice of improving the game or keeping save compatibility, game improvement comes first.

That said, if we do break saves with an update we go out of our way to load up as much save breaking stuff at once/delay smaller save breaking stuff that can wait until we're breaking saves anyway.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes