Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Can anyone answer my suspicion, are certain events or more like all events time based? Meaning that after certain number of days job events simply do not happen and it defaults to the generic day at work or is it just certain events that occurred that are blocking them?

JonJones1979

Jul 11, 2018
Without spoiling a critical and complex story arc, you need to find the Orc Horde in the upper-left portion of the map near the second portal on the north side of the bridge. It looks like an orc village hex. You need to visit it and continue to revisit it over the course of many in-game weeks, and resolve the situation there however way you want. It's crucial that you do so and you need make time to do it! How you go about resolving the situation there will have massive repercussions and will have lasting effects to your game accordingly. It's an arc that the devs put a lot of effort into and it shows! Good luck and have fun! ;]
Well for now i will give this a try and see where it leads. I mean i kinda noticed that there was something missing or rather that i was not doing.

PS: It did work mighty fine. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and Back

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Can anyone answer my suspicion, are certain events or more like all events time based? Meaning that after certain number of days job events simply do not happen and it defaults to the generic day at work or is it just certain events that occurred that are blocking them?
Not all, but a substantial portion of events are time-based. That doesn't hold true for Alexia's job events though. They are mostly random (or have requirements other than time).

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Not all, but a substantial portion of events are time-based. That doesn't hold true for Alexia's job events though. They are mostly random (or have requirements other than time).
Guess I'm just really failing at Greyhide's events...

Lord Riz

Aug 5, 2017
Greyhide events are particularly hard to get (too hard in my opinion), as they require very low corruption of Alexia (and possibly also Rowan - I don't remember).
I've played around with editor to get some of the scenes and it seems the way to get Greyhide is for both to be bellow 20 corruption.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I lowered the corruption for both Rowan and Alexia to 15 for the Greyhide events to trigger.
Anyone knows what's the optimum corruption for both at the current update?

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I think there are some points you're struggling to express, and I know I am slightly biased, but let me help slightly.

Much of the topic here is genre. That is, what genre of story is Seeds of Chaos?

But, there's a deeper question too. What is a genre?
I thank you for your kind response. And I know I didn't quote the whole thing here, but I did read all of it. My frustration with the game I think largely comes with what I thought it would be compared to what it is. Perhaps the fault is all mine. I'll leave it at that and not engage with it anymore.

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
  • Features:
    • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
    • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
  • Download:
  • Install:
    • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
  • Changelog: Update A
    • Fix following issues reported by Semantics
      • Grid over full crash
      • Andras-Alexia events missing NTR tag
      • Rowan x Skordred 1 missing Gay tag
      • Jezera x Half-Minotaur Girl (BDSM) wrong scene
      • Added rastadel slum maud event
      • Added guess_whos_coming event - Rowan x Patricia
      • Fix Jezera x Alexia 3
    • Added follwing scenes as reported by Ataman87
      • xzaratl_virility - Rowan x Alexia & X’Zaratl
      • Alexia fertility treatment
    • Add helayna_mindless
    • Add silquien breeding pit events
    • Add sister gwen plain events
    • add jezera_rowan_stressed
    • add rowans_dominance_display
Preview View attachment 1144925
Hey. Will you make a sepereted page featuring your mod?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
What's happening with the Fae side story now? White Scar and the other Fae show up and Rowan can stop an argument then they're never seen again. In older versions this scene didn't exist too.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Winter:

This picture helped me realize what we lack in Seeds of Cuckering!
We need Fat Ugly Demon to Ntr high corrupted girls. After all what kind of Ntr is it if its with such a Chad Demon as Andras??
Thats right not Ntr at all...so waiting for fat bastard character in Act 2.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Winter:

This picture helped me realize what we lack in Seeds of Cuckering!
We need Fat Ugly Demon to Ntr high corrupted girls. After all what kind of Ntr is it if its with such a Chad Demon as Andras??
Thats right not Ntr at all...so waiting for fat bastard character in Act 2.
I mean, on the one hand, it's quality netorare if the main character gets cucked by a powerful demon. On the other hand, just giving your wife to a fat ugly slob to bang because she's not even high-grade enough to offer to the main antagonist is good netorase. Also acceptable would be dominating both demons and banging the sister as your wife pegs the brother, which I would consider neotare. The sad thing is all three events would be lumped in with the tag NTR, when they are not the same thing at all.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes