Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
How can it be ntr if Alexia is a protagonist now and if u get ntred even though there is an ntr off switch it just mean u just love and after jerking off u Bois just felt guilty for being cucks and reminded u of ur crush is been fucked by her bf so u came here to bitch
Reddit is over that way, mate. Just follow the sound of incoherent braying and you should feel right at home.

bluebanannarama

Dec 5, 2018
is there a way to fix the rollback feature. for those why dont know what i mean, if you use to rollback option you can go back and change your answer to something or just go back in diaolog in general without saving. but everything i make a choice and use rollback all the choice i didn't pick are grey out and i can't click on them. if anyone know how to fix please tell me
A functional solution is to rollback one page before the choice, save, and then reload that save. It's annoying enough that you won't want to do it all the time, just when you feel like you f'd up. If you save on the choice you have to rollback and then forwards again and it still works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PopularPersonality

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I think this had been brought up before, but ever time I read the story that a mere baron rules the kingdom of Rosaria it just takes me out of the story. A baron is the lowest of the noble rankes just above a landed knight. Why is a baron ruling the kingdom? Why not just call Baron Casimir, King Casimir. That would make so much more sense.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Its there an old version in the game where the character Roisin ( the nemesis) is pressent ? Or she was never implemented? Becouse i have seen a lot of art of her and Alexia.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I think this had been brought up before, but ever time I read the story that a mere baron rules the kingdom of Rosaria it just takes me out of the story. A baron is the lowest of the noble rankes just above a landed knight. Why is a baron ruling the kingdom? Why not just call Baron Casimir, King Casimir. That would make so much more sense.
It could simply be due to the fact that there is no one else suited to rule and he's in charge until someone who is higher up in the chain of succession than he is comes of age. Or the game could use a different hierarchy of nobility than our own.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
No it's said that the baron's father another baron rule the kingdom before him. So it seems in this world barons are kings. But that just takes the reader out of the story. it would be better to use the regular ranking system.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
It bothers me too, not only that but he has a duke (possibly more) as one of his vassals.
if they wanted to spice it up and avoid having a kingdom they could've gone with a Grand-duchy. and make his vassals be counts and barons.
In case someone isn't familiar it goes like this: Baron<Count<Duke<King<Emperor.

Reactions: T800

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Baron initially wasn't a title. In the Middle Ages, "baron" meant a direct vassal of a monarch, a powerful magnate who held many fiefs. For example, during the First Crusade (1096-1099), its main participants (who were mostly princes, dukes and counts by rank) were all considered and called barons. The aforementioned ranking of titles comes from the Early Modern period, not from the Middle Ages.

Of course it still doesn't explain why baron would rule over a kingdom, but it's not that Baron Casimir has lower rank than Duke Werden or Duke Raeve. He could had been a very powerful vassal of a previous ruler and have taken the reins in the absence of a monarch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valamyr and T800

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
No it's said that the baron's father another baron rule the kingdom before him. So it seems in this world barons are kings. But that just takes the reader out of the story. it would be better to use the regular ranking system.
Then just rename the kingdom a barony and stop worry. :p

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Could someone tell me does Un'Renpy unlock the scenes in the game itself or is it just the images in the game files? Cheers

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Kinda, can start trying, there is already one scene with the Succubus.
The scene was great. And i know it was ment to be a passionate sex beteween husband and wife with the succubus only "helping" them. But i wish there was an option for the cubu to give it to Alexia as well or maybe a double team again. Btw will Alexia be using her clith dick on other girls ?

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The scene was great. And i know it was ment to be a passionate sex beteween husband and wife with the succubus only "helping" them. But i wish there was an option for the cubu to give it to Alexia as well or maybe a double team again. Btw will Alexia be using her clith dick on other girls ?
While they're trying for kids she'll probably fuck one of them in the ass while they're at it unless Rowan agrees to let Xzaratl impregnate Alexia or risk doing so, but I think it'll be highly likely that she will be interested in getting impregnated by Rowan.
I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Alexia's amazing clit-cock in the future too.
Personally, although this won't be happening I wish to see Alexia fuck Rowan in a pussy that'll be fucking wild and kinky af having the roles flipped completely, and while we're at it why not have Rowan get knocked up that'll be a sight to see. :LOL:

Dec 3, 2019
Hrm. I was going to save this for after I could verify the commands, but with the game deleted I can't. I'm pretty sure these are still all up to date (and no typos exist), but can't say for sure. If you encounter an issue after reading the questions section to make sure it isn't already answered, prod me and I'll try to find the right one or remove.

"How do I use these?"
Enable the Renpy console. You can look up how to do so online, including on these forums, but the easiest method would be to find and use the Unren tool (It's on this forum somewhere and can be found via a title search. Search for "unren" or "unren.bat", make sure to search everywhere rather than just this thread, and only search titles.) Do note if you use Unren, it can do a lot more than just enabling the console, and some of the other things, for some games, will cause that copy of the game to no longer be playable. Either stick to just enabling console, make a backup folder beforehand just in case, or be ready to redownload. Once you have console enabled, you press Shift+o to open it.

"This command did nothing."
Using a command to change some values doesn't show a result on-screen. If you entered it correctly and didn't receive an error, then it worked. If you have a typo, you will still not get an error (For some at least), but it will not work. When in doubt, copy-paste and check your spelling.

"How can I see the stats I've changed?"
For any command that's simply "x = #" format, you can just type it in without the " = #" part, and it will return the value for that variable. So "avatar.gold = 500" will change it to 500, while "avatar.gold" will tell you what your current avatar.gold is. This does not work for the commands structured as "x('y', #)", but when used those commands will generally show you the new value as a little game UI popup in the upper-right. It's brief, and it's behind the console command grey color, but can be made out.

"This command gave me an error."
Make sure you typed it correctly (Or copied and pasted, easier to do), replaced the # symbol with an actual number, and have actually loaded/started a save before using it.

"This command FUBAR'd my save."
Keep in mind these console commands are not designed as cheats by the devs, they are just editing variables through a built-in Renpy feature. If you want dev-implemented cheats (That presumably still aren't for us and can probably still break saves) then use the "Show debug" button in Rowan's room or the "Map tools" section when exploring with console enabled. Changing the week forward could very likely break events and shouldn't be done (And why would you change the week forward, anyway?) It's also entirely possible changing corruption/affection values beyond what the game expects them to be at a certain point could lead to issues for all I know.

"What's the difference between castle.tech and castle.rp?"
I don't know tha- ::Is cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril::

(Note: I changed the command listed for editing Rowan's corruption, and the guilt and infamy commands are new. All seem to work, but if there are any issues with those or other commands, let me know.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!

P.S.S Edit: So I discovered a nice little thing called Un'Renpy (or something along those lines) that is a .exe you can run on your game files to see ALL scenes in-game. When installing I selected the "9" option for all features, but if you've the know how feel free to do your own thing. I consider this to be the current solution to the Scene Replay dilemma. Take care!
UnRen.bat link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Dorat1, the first one explains how to use UnRen in SoC and the second shows how to edit the code.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes