ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well I have a curious thought today, had the devs ever thought of doing other games cameos in seeds of chaos? I could very well see a game like Adelaide Inn fitting in this world, you know rowan explores and travels a lot. Just a insane and curious thought of mine though pay me no mind.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well I have a curious thought today, had the devs ever thought of doing other games cameos in seeds of chaos? I could very well see a game like Adelaide Inn fitting in this world, you know rowan explores and travels a lot. Just a insane and curious thought of mine though pay me no mind.
Noooo, please, no cross-overs! Immersion shattered every single time for me, short cameos included.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I cannot imagine a character from another universe appearing in SoC. The writing team has too massive of a stick up their assess to ever sully our work like that.

Now, a SoC cameo in a different game that doesn't take itself too seriously, on the other hand...

• Haha
Reactions: ArsenHumby

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Cheers. I try his "9" option though and it doesn't unlock the scene viewer. His 'editing the false to true' guide does unlock the gallery though but not the scenes themselves
Unren's 9 just does all the various things Unren can do. The post in question was presumably referring to unpacking the RPA files, the 1 option, which includes extracting all the pictures in the game. (They'll be in a sub-folder, often game\images, though I can't remember the pathing of SoC files for sure.) Using Unren to enable console/dev menu (3, though 9 obviously does it too) does enable a thing in Rowan's room to view scenes, but that's hard to navigate if you don't know what scenes are called and also doesn't contain some scenes.

The only real way to use the Scene Replay is to change the code, as the Scene Replay feature has been broken for a long while. Luckily there's a great mod that does that.

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2019
Cheers. I try his "9" option though and it doesn't unlock the scene viewer. His 'editing the false to true' guide does unlock the gallery though but not the scenes themselves
You can see the scenes in your room, by forcing events. But the gallery only unlocks by editing the code.

Reactions: Dorat1

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
I don't have a pc so can anyone tell me where can i find latest cg's?Or how to unluck gallery on android .

Last edited:

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
What about Guts' Dragonslayer?
Rowan: "God-damn shitty-ass Andras... takes my wife and kicks me out, fuck that shit!!"

*Spots a big-ass sword in the distance, jutting out of some random huge boulder*

Rowan: "What in Kharos's hairy balls is that? It looks too big to be a sword, massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough!"

*Susumu Hirasawa music plays eerily in the background*

Mar 10, 2021
Rowan: "God-damn shitty-ass Andras... takes my wife and kicks me out, fuck that shit!!"

*Spots a big-ass sword in the distance, jutting out of some random huge boulder*

Rowan: "What in Kharos's hairy balls is that? It looks too big to be a sword, massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough!"

*Susumu Hirasawa music plays eerily in the background*
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes