diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Rowan: "God-damn shitty-ass Andras... takes my wife and kicks me out, fuck that shit!!"

*Spots a big-ass sword in the distance, jutting out of some random huge boulder*

Rowan: "What in Kharos's hairy balls is that? It looks too big to be a sword, massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough!"

*Susumu Hirasawa music plays eerily in the background*
1621009901392.png

...I feel like I’ve posted this joke before.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Unren's 9 just does all the various things Unren can do. The post in question was presumably referring to unpacking the RPA files, the 1 option, which includes extracting all the pictures in the game. (They'll be in a sub-folder, often game\images, though I can't remember the pathing of SoC files for sure.) Using Unren to enable console/dev menu (3, though 9 obviously does it too) does enable a thing in Rowan's room to view scenes, but that's hard to navigate if you don't know what scenes are called and also doesn't contain some scenes.

The only real way to use the Scene Replay is to change the code, as the Scene Replay feature has been broken for a long while. Luckily there's a great mod that does that.
Ah perfect man cheers for that! I had no idea how I'd approach editing

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Has game got better? I have played year ago
I would say it's as good as it was. I don't know what version have you played, but during the last year Rastedel arc has been finished and currently the main focus is on reworking, expanding and finishing NPC arcs (such as Shaya's or Greyhide's). Game mechanics are the same, but it should be overhauled in the near feature (maybe with the new upcoming update?). Overall, there's lots of amazing new art, as well as upgraded old art, so I think it's worth playing again right now or maybe when the new update drops at the end of May.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antera

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I haven't played the last two updates, but I went and looked through the gallery. I am so glad they had a lot of the art redrawn to match the game's current art style. Was so weird looking at the early art in the game and as you progressed it was like looking at 2 very different characters in totally different games. Just shows the Seed of Chaos team is dedicated to quality and consistency rather than just trying to rush the game out so they can start their next project. Wish every game developer had this approach.

Last edited:

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
Guys does anyone has any cg link for 2.63.I don't have a pc so i can't open gallery or scene replay from ondroid.Does can anyone help me any way?

Reactions: Suilen

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
sorry to ask this but can someone send me a link to the game map with the key that was put up here a while ago. I went to the guy dieresgarb's link but it doesnt appear for after clicking the link he posted

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
sorry to ask this but can someone send me a link to the game map with the key that was put up here a while ago. I went to the guy dieresgarb's link but it doesnt appear for after clicking the link he posted
Looks like a new(?) post-linking format and perhaps some deleted posts or something have conspired to break most of the links in my signature! Thanks for the heads up, they should all be working properly now.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
Looks like a new(?) post-linking format and perhaps some deleted posts or something have conspired to break most of the links in my signature! Thanks for the heads up, they should all be working properly now.
Thank you so much my guy or my girl whatever you are I dont hate I only appreciate, and I especially appreciate you fixing those links because they are game changers. Once again Thank You so much diebesgrab. ( I wrote your name right ths time sorry)

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
I didn't expect to discover the saddest news in a pirate site for hentai games. RIP author of the masterpiece that is Berserk ...
Not gonna lie, I legit cried and my heart hurts like there's an anvil on that bitch. Way to kick me in the dick, 2021...

Guess we won't know how Guts and Casca would go, or well, learn more about Moon-kiddo. And so many other things!

I have the feeling SOC probably wouldn't be here if Berserk weren't around, and I have the feeling I probably wouldn't be around here if Berserk weren't around either. Berserk brought me into the Anime world. It also gave me a big-kick out into the History realm.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Not gonna lie, I legit cried and my heart hurts like there's an anvil on that bitch. Way to kick me in the dick, 2021...

Guess we won't know how Guts and Casca would go, or well, learn more about Moon-kiddo. And so many other things!

I have the feeling SOC probably wouldn't be here if Berserk weren't around, and I have the feeling I probably wouldn't be around here if Berserk weren't around either. Berserk brought me into the Anime world. It also gave me a big-kick out into the History realm.
Probably wouldn't be the same but I'm hoping he wrote down his ideas for how he wanted to conclude the story at least, I'm not sure if the Berserk publisher would just let it die without a conclusion considering how well it sells.

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
Probably wouldn't be the same but I'm hoping he wrote down his ideas for how he wanted to conclude the story at least, I'm not sure if the Berserk publisher would just let it die without a conclusion considering how well it sells.
While I absolutely love the story, can someone really copy the art? The amazing Hieronymus Bosch-gothic aesthetic (and who knows how many Japanese influences I might be missing) of Berserk is distinctly Miura's.

Reactions: Pozar55
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes