diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
So Star Citizen Is CyberPunk - Basically. Isn't it?
As distasteful as I find CD Projekt these days, no, Cyberpunk at least came out as a basically complete, if mediocre, package, even if it didn’t really deliver on its promises. Star Citizen has delivered nothing but fiscal mismanagement. It’s like a more public, more hyped Duke Nukem Forever if DNF had never actually come out.

Sep 29, 2019
While I agree that the slow rate of story progress combined with the small team size opens the game up more to the always present possibility of “shit happens,”
team size means nothing. lots of good games were made by teams of 1-5.
the thing is average patreon dev has no reason to finish anything at all.

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
u know the changelog?
The changelog was posted several pages back.

The update is out:

Release Notes
- First half of the introduction has been edited (with rewrites) to improve quality
- One new Alexia narrative event (high corruption - including one sex scene)
- Two new Draith NPC events (including one sex scene)
- Two new Cla-Min NPC events (including one sex scene)
- Three new Alexia Job events (including two sex scenes)
- One new Orc Tribe event
- Sixteen new CGs (with nine variants)
- Thirty- four Andras CGs have been reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic
- Numerous typos and wrong word usage instances have been corrected

Short release this time, becaue so much of our efforts went into the mechanics rework which is approaching launch. You can pick it up on Steam, or wait for it to come out on steam.

Reactions: T800 and Dvnasty

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
What are the new events names so i can see them in debug mode. I dont want to replay the whole game yet again.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry if this has been asked before but there are 50 pages just on this topic.
I'm fine with NTR content as long as it doesn't lock me out of being able to do stuff with the other character myself, does this game do anything like that? Can you still have a good relationship with the wife if you follow the NTR paths?

Reactions: ++Albino++

MonkOne

Jul 8, 2017
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0265M1:
  • Update to game version 0.2.65.
  • Add following scenes with new CGs:
    • Ruler Events -jezeraNTRDetox: Rowan x Alexa x Xzaratl (Futa) 6 CG
    • World Events - village_spoils Rowan x Gretcha (BJ) 4CG
    • Job Events - a_silquien_auction (NTR) 3CG
    • Job Events - diplomatic_immunity: Alexia x Goblin (NTR) 3CG
    • Update CG for Greyhide finale poly 6 new CG
    • Update CG for alexia_and_the_rude_workers 1 new CG
    • Update CG for shaya quest 2 new CG.
MOD updated to latest game version.

dudemacarson

Aug 6, 2017
The reason It was remove cuz the review was misleading and written by moron Alexia is a secondary protagonist even if u turn the ntr on which u did and complaining there's ntr anyways it's avoidable it's as simple as that I don't know y it's this hard for u ppl . pathetic losers whining about ur virtual wifus like dude even in RL if u treat a woman like shit she'll leave sometime even u were nice to her
There's a lot of unnecessary hatred in that post. I treated Alexia nicely, did not turn NTR on (unless it is on by default). Even followed walkthroughs. In the end, you seem to be projecting. I'm not bashing the game. Relax. I'm just warning people who don't like NTR to avoid a game with NTR. Why is there so much anger about this?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but there are 50 pages just on this topic.
I'm fine with NTR content as long as it doesn't lock me out of being able to do stuff with the other character myself, does this game do anything like that? Can you still have a good relationship with the wife if you follow the NTR paths?
Yes u can and plus you'll play as Alexia aswell when Andras or other guy make advances u can reject them avoiding the ntr

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
There's a lot of unnecessary hatred in that post. I treated Alexia nicely, did not turn NTR on (unless it is on by default). Even followed walkthroughs. In the end, you seem to be projecting. I'm not bashing the game. Relax. I'm just warning people who don't like NTR to avoid a game with NTR. Why is there so much anger about this?
because NTR, cuck, swinging and all it's variants are viewed by certain kind of people, i will not define further, as absolute atrocities being done to a character, which they cannot accept if they like said characters. then some of them like to point out that they don't like this stuff, to everyone that wants to listen, or rather to everyone who don't want to listen to that.
everyone that likes those kinks or don't care, get annoyed by these people, as they always create a fuss and more often than not criticize people for liking something they don't like. so usually people that like it, have to be in defense about it.

it's practically a recursion of two groups of people that can't seem to coexist, inciting dispute. that's why it's generally a heated argument right from the start

Reactions: dobzzz and aykarin
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes