Apr 12, 2021
And how to prevent helenyana from escape? I remember from different game that i managed to bring her to senses and started to train her to be warrior again.
It is still possible or it was disabled,?

Reactions: monk_56
Apr 12, 2021
After reading about spyes i recalled ane small problem, make sure that generated spyes have unique names, i acidentaly hired spyes with same names, but different traits (that is, if they ever will have any effects)

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Pff ez! If you were chads you would know the answer!
You claim her for yourself, then you hold her hand and tell her that you.... LoVE hEr!
Basically how you do in real life...If you tell a girl you love her its okay that you are abusive married piece of shit.
And she stay with you and those nice orcs that raped her!
Happy end.
P/S Also last time i checked she was Helayna. Not helenium not heleNYAna. this anime shit is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
well i followed the instructions to the letter. But i only unlocked the cg gallery while the replay gallery remains locked
Cheats and unren have absolutely nothing to do with the replay gallery. For the replay gallery, all you need is the Extended Scene Replay Mod linked in the OP.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
And how to prevent helenyana from escape? I remember from different game that i managed to bring her to senses and started to train her to be warrior again.
It is still possible or it was disabled,?
You have to claim her as your own. Which is to say you've got to dick her and dick her good.

Apr 12, 2021
You have to claim her as your own. Which is to say you've got to dick her and dick her good.
I dicked her at that castle, claimed for own, but i need her to dick her sometimes at castle too?
How many times?
I will rather spend time exploring map for some boosts

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I dicked her at that castle, claimed for own, but i need her to dick her sometimes at castle too?
How many times?
Unless they've changed it you'll hit a point where she comes to her senses and you have to convince her to stay with you.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How many times?
BTW, do you know where to find Alexis (Rowan's wife) if helenyana moves in. She just kinda disappeared...

Apr 12, 2021
Unless they've changed it you'll hit a point where she comes to her senses and you have to convince her to stay with you.
Probkem is, i dicked her only at castle, and when she coned to senses she was decided to escape.
So i ask how to dick her with minimum time and how convince her to stay with me.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Ohhh... that's why. I disabled NTR, so she really did disappear (as she can't fuck Andras with NTR disabled)
No. The gentleman who answered you wasn't being very helpful. There is still no NTR canonically if she moves away from you. Even if NTR is on- you still have to make choices while playing as her to enable that content. Also regardless of NTR or not you cannot visit her room. It was just a boneheaded decision by the devs to not let you visit her if you saved Hel.

Hurr durr, Lets make this a game about a couple struggling in their romance whilst simultaneously struggling vs corruption. Okay, lets see- what would make this interesting - you cannot have the two main characters meet up outside of scripted events if you try to insulate one of your friends from rape.... for the drama????

One of the devs was talking about reworking the whole Hel narrative. Expect it to be much better and more nuanced in the future.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes