Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
(Spoiler, but since you asked...) You can, in fact, help facilitate Helayna's escape from Bloodmeen. There is a series of event chains in-game involving Helayna and one of the possible results is her escape from the clutches of the demonic Twins. Supposedly, the plan from the dev team is that the Rosarian knight will be an important and crucial character in the next act. She'll be a returning ally to Rowan, or at least a thorn to the Twins and their forces in the future. Hope that answered your question.
As the poster below said, I really meant the branch where Helayna stays in the castle.

If the above is indeed what you meant, I don't think any knight-specific scenes have been added. There are two scenes where Rowan has sex with someone else in front of Helayna that both bedslave and knight Helayna has access to. I can't remember when they were added, though, so they may not be new to you.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes, the scene you are talking about has been around for a long time.
It turns out that you need to wait until this branch is finalized.

P.S. As a person who has tried to write a scenario for games, I will say that it is quite difficult to come up with a plot for an event that I came up with and abandoned a very long time ago:)

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
As the poster below said, I really meant the branch where Helayna stays in the castle.

Thanks for the reply.
Yes, the scene you are talking about has been around for a long time.
It turns out that you need to wait until this branch is finalized.

P.S. As a person who has tried to write a scenario for games, I will say that it is quite difficult to come up with a plot for an event that I came up with and abandoned a very long time ago:)
Hey man. I'm Helayna's principle writer. It's cool you're showing interest in the character.

There is one relatively new Helayna threesome scene, featuring Liurial. It might actually get temporarily disabled after this release because of ongoing reworks though.

Basically, my attention has been almost entirely taken up by several other tasks. First I completed Rastdel, brought the Jezera NTR plotline to near completion, and finished the large Shaya plotline. My current main focus is finishing up Liurial and the last one or two Jezera NTR events.

After that I'm planning to spend the bulk of my remaining SoC Act 1 work on Helayna. Her material is in a scattered state, and she's an important charachter. So I'm planning on giving her a deep dive, that entail reviewing and improving basically every word of her material. I even already have a few events written for it, but it's not ready to go yet. It's a long delayed task, I know. But, I wanted to clear my plate of other projects and give her the attention she deserves. I expect to start on it before the end of year and probably finish up in early 2022. But, that's just my eyeball timeline.

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
Hey man. I'm Helayna's principle writer. It's cool you're showing interest in the character.

There is one relatively new Helayna threesome scene, featuring Liurial. It might actually get temporarily disabled after this release because of ongoing reworks though.

Basically, my attention has been almost entirely taken up by several other tasks. First I completed Rastdel, brought the Jezera NTR plotline to near completion, and finished the large Shaya plotline. My current main focus is finishing up Liurial and the last one or two Jezera NTR events.

After that I'm planning to spend the bulk of my remaining SoC Act 1 work on Helayna . Her material is in a scattered state, and she's an important character. So I'm planning on giving her a deep dive, that entail reviewing and improving basically every word of her material. I even already have a few events written for it, but it's not ready to go yet. It's a long delayed task, I know. But, I wanted to clear my plate of other projects and give her the attention she deserves. I expect to start on it before the end of year and probably finish up in early 2022. But, that's just my eyeball timeline.
Thanks for the answer!
I will be very much waiting for the progress and final version of the Helayna storyline in the first act. I am very glad that work on it will continue :)
In fact, I think Helayna is my favorite female character in the game. She has a lot of potential, and it can be developed in different directions.
It would also be interesting to see how her fate would turn out, if not to claim her right to her, but to allow her to give herself to the orcs/soldiers (with the exception of one scene with Andras and Jezera at dinner). I would be glad to have the opportunity to take Helaina for myself after that. Let's just say, with a belated claim of rights to it.
Thus, we would get 4 possible versions of the Helayna :
- The escaped Helayna under the influence of the One ring;
- Helayna bedslave with an emphasis only on Rowan;
- Helayna after gang bang with a wilder and lustful nature, but still loving Rowan;
- Lustful knight Helayna (for my taste, an ideal option that combines all the most interesting and pleasant qualities).

Of course, these are just my thoughts, I'm just sharing my "wishlist" :D
Whatever you have prepared for Helayna, I am sure it will be very interesting!

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
One thing already exists but I would definitely love to see more is the interaction between Alexia, Helayna and Cliohna, by that I mean an increasingly jealous Alexia having a cold war with Rowan's other lovers. There are brief mentions of this in the narrative and an encounter of Alexia and Helayna, but they are few and far between. The potential for waifu wars and delicious dramas is enormous and it would be amazing to see it fulfilled.:)
I agree with you here- its a missed opportunity and rather paints Alexia as a very submissive character. Alexia's version of waifu wars seems to be giving up. She doesn't really fight for rowan at all- just throws a fit and goes to pout on the pure route or gives up and fucks everyone else on the NTR routes. I'd like to see her put up more fight for her man. Same for the Rowan side of things-it'd be nice if he had more narrative that enabled him to fight for his lady.

Reactions: Crusado and Alioni

rivon

Jun 14, 2018

It's a long delayed task, I know. But, I wanted to clear my plate of other projects and give her the attention she deserves. I expect to start on it before the end of year and probably finish up in early 2022. But, that's just my eyeball timeline.
Finally Winter spill the beans! I was so worried for Helayna. her plot line has not been updated for a whole year (usually not a good sign). Thanks for transparency!
P.S Let's hope in her heroic escape from the castle nothing horrible happens to her...like captured by trolls or smth... i mean we don't have trolls/ogrs in the game yet..some one have to be raped by big ugly trolls!

Last edited:
Reactions: Alioni

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I agree with you here- its a missed opportunity and rather paints Alexia as a very submissive character. Alexia's version of waifu wars seems to be giving up. She doesn't really fight for rowan at all- just throws a fit and goes to pout on the pure route or gives up and fucks everyone else on the NTR routes. I'd like to see her put up more fight for her man. Same for the Rowan side of things-it'd be nice if he had more narrative that enabled him to fight for his lady.
And why should anybody fight for/over an unfaithful partner?
Alexia's reactions are realistic. You either get angry and leave the b...rd or enjoy sweet revenge by cheating tenfold and getting back at the " alpha male" reducing his pride to ashes.
Out-fucking the sideboy/chick to win the cheater back makes no sense.

Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I actually do plan to touch on Alexia and Helayna during the upcoming rework. And a goal of that is to allow for more "end states" for where the two end up regarding each other, and an overall more complex relationship. One small change for instance, is highlighting the fact that Alexia has known Helayna for years, and making that fact more built into their dynamic. How many people from her old life does Alexia still even regularly talk to?

One of the benefits of stuff like backstory consolidation is that there is going to be a straightforward answer to if Helayna and Alexia know each other.

Reactions: aykarin and monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
And why should anybody fight for/over an unfaithful partner?
Alexia's reactions are realistic. You either get angry and leave the b...rd or enjoy sweet revenge by cheating tenfold and getting back at the " alpha male" reducing his pride to ashes.
Out-fucking the sideboy/chick to win the cheater back makes no sense.
For generic cheating I'd tend to agree. I should have written with more clarity- i was didn't parse out my concepts well and they merged and didn't make very much sense.

A) I guess I was specifically thinking about the case of Helayna since it is the very first cheating event Alexia can become aware of and it steeped in a superfluous numbers of extended circumstances. Alexia could sort out Hel herself- or resolve it in some other more reasonable way- like trying to find Hel a partner who wouldn't abuse her.

I think fucking the demon who imprisoned you and ruined both you and your partner's life to be a disproportionate and unrealistic response to the situation unless the character is supposed to be weak or petty.

Going and pouting about it in the short term does make a ton of sense- it would be an extremely hurtful event- but it would make sense for a loving the couple to try to come up with some sort of solution together- you know fight for each-other instead of just letting a bad situation linger. Also Rowan did a fucking horrible job apologizing- so that'd be a nice arc too.

B) As for the other characters later down the line I guess maybe the feeling derives a bit from Alexia's characterization; it is pretty set up that Alexia is still very possessive of Rowan irregardless of if she is cheating herself or not- so it is confusing why she doesn't compete a little in that case; and it could be interesting narrative / tension.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpoiledPrince

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
For generic cheating I'd tend to agree. I should have written with more clarity- i was didn't parse out my concepts well and they merged and didn't make very much sense.

A) I guess I was specifically thinking about the case of Helayna since it is the very first cheating event Alexia can become aware of and it steeped in a superfluous numbers extended circumstances. Alexia could sort out Hel herself- or resolve it in some other more reasonable way- like trying to find Hel a partner who wouldn't abuse her.

I think fucking the demon who imprisoned you and ruined both you and your partner's life to be a disproportionate and unrealistic response to the situation unless the character is supposed to be weak or petty.

Going and pouting about it in the short term does make a ton of sense- it would be an extremely hurtful event- but it would make sense for a loving the couple to try to come up with some sort of solution together- you know fight for each-other instead of just letting a bad situation linger. Also Rowan did a fucking horrible job apologizing- so that'd be a nice arc too.

B) As for the other characters later down the line I guess maybe the feeling derives a bit from Alexia's characterization; it is pretty set up that Alexia is still very possessive of Rowan irregardless of if she is cheating herself or not- so it is confusing why she doesn't compete a little in that case; and it could be interesting narrative / tension.
I agree with you in all but one thing: revenge isn't about proportionate responses to an offense, but returning as much pain as possible. Hell hath no fury...

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
To be honest, Helayna's path is probably why i don't care much about Alexia. Not that i like the former much better, it's just that the latter is flimsy as all hell.

Girl gets stockolm'd easy-peasy into lesbianism and butt-fuckery by evil-ass demons, but the moment her husband doesn't let a woman get raped by 50 orcs, she 4d chesses herself out the door.

And fails to come back even after Helayna's gone, and her husband (possibly) covered for her ass.

Like yo, just give me the whip and 5 minutes.

Reactions: Crusado and monk_56

burger61

Dec 13, 2018
NTR is mostly a favorite topic of Japanese adult media. there are some great hentai series based on the theme, some are rly hardcore (its popularity sky-rocketed in the past 2 years, alongside "ugly bastard" tag). despite being used very often in Japanese games, I can't recommend anything on the level of SoC. unfortunately we don't have much variety in Japanese H games. idk how many Japanese games I've seen that start with "demon king is coming back and u are THE hero to stop him" blah blah blah

there are very few H games that can compete with SoC in quality, quantity or how they handle different aspects of their idea. sry my friend, u just found the high-quality stuff around here. won't find anything similar, at least not easily
It will be exploding in future too. Seeds of Chaos has therefor a good chance to get a higher level of attention if the devs make it right.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
tried Sanguine Rose, but the story is kinda awful.

Sadly they are very few good NTR games, and everywhere is a ton of discussion around it, while they are millions normal games people can choose to go

any other recommendations? probably seeds of chaos is the best in this genre anyway.
This one isn't fantasy or anything, but Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a great NTR game imo. The whole game revolves around it and you play as the female protagonist.

Reactions: poodles

FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
Hello to all Russians. I inform you that I sat down to do an adaptive translation for this game. There is an extremely large amount of content, so the russifier will be made for an extremely long time.
As I progress in my work, I will upload a partial translation to MEGA and send a link to this topic. I hope that I will not be banned.

Reactions: Alioni

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello to all Russians. I inform you that I sat down to do an adaptive translation for this game. There is an extremely large amount of content, so the russifier will be made for an extremely long time.
As I progress in my work, I will upload a partial translation to MEGA and send a link to this topic. I hope that I will not be banned.
Welp. God help you. That's a ton of text.

...Okay, I realize that the definition of NTR is a touchy subject that everybody on all sides butchers regularly, but.

"The two women were still virgins, and wished to give it to Tatsurou, the protagonist. However, they had to depart before their wish was fulfilled..."
"There's only one way to stay alive: become a submissive enslaved prostitute! Yukikaze and Rinko had to earn money by working as a whore and get past a terrible lethal contract."
"Their life as apprentice whores begins as their virginity is taken away miserably."
"That was also to keep it secret to the beloved Tatsurou; however, this drove them to further extremity!"

I haven't played it and have no interest in it, but just based off the description and VNDB teaser images alone, it definitely earned the tag.

Though I will agree with the sentiment of not derailing the thread by discussing it further.
Tamianin Yukikaze absolutely slaps.

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
This is great news, thank you:)
The English language in this game is very difficult, I will be happy to play SoD with a Russian translation.

Reactions: FallingGID

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
So do we get to gank/enslave the demons yet? I liked this game but being an essential slave wore me down until i lost interest, which sucks since it's so high quality.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes