Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck. I was told to go to Rastedel and I did, but now nothing is happening. Do i just keep passing time and exploring until something progresses the story?
As I recall, pretty much. The second segment of Rastedel content opens up after a ruler event that takes place on (I think, never verified) a specific week. If you get through the first segment really quickly, you can end up waiting a bit for the next part.

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
I just got a warning to make an alliance with either the orcs or the goblins or something like that, but have no idea how to do that, any tips?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I just got a warning to make an alliance with either the orcs or the goblins or something like that, but have no idea how to do that, any tips?
The orcs you need to recruit are to the northwest. There's a detailed guide and map in the OP, specifically the Game Over Guide's week 60 section, though if you just go to the outright northwest corner of the map, you can't miss it.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone have the latest guide/Rosaria Map? Perhaps a SoC wiki? I know there's one on the opening page, but it's kinda outdated (except the cheat sheet for unlocking all the CG scenes, which I have).

Or are we all waiting for the mechanic's update? Thanks! :)

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
While I don't disagree that the romance route is depressingly barren in comparison to the NTR- the game is still very much worth playing if you only want the romance route.
I actually counted the Alexia scenes for Andras, Jezera, and Rowan about a year and a half (?) ago, and Rowan (not including threesomes) had more than Andras, who had more than Jezera. Obviously scenes for all three have been added in that time, but I feel like they’re probably in roughly the same positions as before.

I mean, yes, if you combine Andras and Jezera’s scenes, there’s more than Rowan, but if Rowan’s scenes with Alexia are depressingly barren, then the NTR routes are even moreso.

Does anyone have the latest guide/Rosaria Map? Perhaps a SoC wiki? I know there's one on the opening page, but it's kinda outdated (except the cheat sheet for unlocking all the CG scenes, which I have).

Or are we all waiting for the mechanic's update? Thanks! :)
If you mean my guides, sorry, I’m kinda lazy. Depending on how I feel after the mechanics update, I might try to add/alter them to be more up to date, but I haven’t spent enough time on the game to feel like I’m in a position to do a good job updating them since around the time I wrote them.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I actually counted the Alexia scenes for Andras, Jezera, and Rowan about a year and a half (?) ago, and Rowan (not including threesomes) had more than Andras, who had more than Jezera. Obviously scenes for all three have been added in that time, but I feel like they’re probably in roughly the same positions as before.

I mean, yes, if you combine Andras and Jezera’s scenes, there’s more than Rowan, but if Rowan’s scenes with Alexia are depressingly barren, then the NTR routes are even moreso.

What I'm hearing is that you agree with me ^_^.

Did you count scenes you get if and only if you turn down the NTR? There is a lot of Alexia x Rowan you still get on the NTR pathings from my understanding- and I don't think talking about route balance is fair if the NTR pathing double dips into them. (Not that VN has any obligation to balance them of course. I just really like romance pathings so I argue for them)

Otherwise, I do see your point- still think there is something off about the romance arc though.

There are a lot of scenes abstract of the three primary Alexia routes as well where Alexia bangs random character X during one of her jobs- those have a much different vibe than the ones she is swinging in say like with Greyhide, X'yzzy, or Liurial.

Obviously Rowans content is similarly imbalanced.

It'd be nice for the couple to have more story or horny content together- even if its just swinging; instead of just doing things behind each-other's backs- really dampens the love vibes in the game.

Reactions: mehGusta

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
First time playing the game and finished it over the weekend, and I must say I am thoroughly impressed(y). Artwork is up there with the very best I have seen on this site, decent writing and an interesting story happened in a fantasy setting, which is right up my alley. And the amount of content available is great too, especially for an unfinished game.

From the story prospective, my only complaint is compared to the attention given to Alexia, some characters like Cliohna(best waifu :love: ), Zaratl don't get nearly as much love. I get it that Alexia is one of the focuses of the game and there is a wide array of side characters to take care of, but still would love to see them more fleshed out.

One thing already exists but I would definitely love to see more is the interaction between Alexia, Helayna and Cliohna, by that I mean an increasingly jealous Alexia having a cold war with Rowan's other lovers. There are brief mentions of this in the narrative and an encounter of Alexia and Helayna, but they are few and far between. The potential for waifu wars and delicious dramas is enormous and it would be amazing to see it fulfilled.:)

mrPablo

Dec 1, 2017
soo how to go to alexia's(MC's wife) room, is there a way or you just can't.
how the hell and why i cant see or have fun or harass or rape myy own wife WHY not huh Why ?????
Good game BTW.
But i JUST WANNA have morE fun with my wife too :mad::mad::mad:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
any other games like this?
If you want setting / narrative with romance and light horny. Dragon age ^_^.

If you want the horny/ romantic / narrative aspect of it try TLS (The last Sovereign). The art is not nearly the same quality- but the narrative is much larger and the world building / financial system is more robust. Its an RPG maker game so it kinda comes canned with standard RPG maker combat mechanics.

If you want the NTR- I have no fucking idea..... Taffy Tales maybe. The MC in that is an absolute prick and does tons of abusive shit. He is basically Andras in a modern setting. Don't expect a good story though. Just hot CGs and being an abusive POS.

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
I haven't returned to the game for the last 2 years.
Tell me, please, the branch with the restoration of Helayna as a knight is still not finished and is interrupted immediately after the selection of Rowan?

Reactions: monk_56

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Tell me, please, the branch with the restoration of Helayna as a knight is still not finished and is interrupted immediately after the selection of Rowan?
(Spoiler, but since you asked...) You can, in fact, help facilitate Helayna's escape from Bloodmeen. There is a series of event chains in-game involving Helayna and one of the possible results is her escape from the clutches of the demonic Twins. Supposedly, the plan from the dev team is that the Rosarian knight will be an important and crucial character in the next act. She'll be a returning ally to Rowan, or at least a thorn to the Twins and their forces in the future. Hope that answered your question.

burger61

Dec 13, 2018
tried Sanguine Rose, but the story is kinda awful.

Sadly they are very few good NTR games, and everywhere is a ton of discussion around it, while they are millions normal games people can choose to go

any other recommendations? probably seeds of chaos is the best in this genre anyway.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
(Spoiler, but since you asked...) You can, in fact, help facilitate Helayna's escape from Bloodmeen. There is a series of event chains in-game involving Helayna and one of the possible results is her escape from the clutches of the demonic Twins. Supposedly, the plan from the dev team is that the Rosarian knight will be an important and crucial character in the next act. She'll be a returning ally to Rowan, or at least a thorn to the Twins and their forces in the future. Hope that answered your question.
The poster may be talking about the route where Rowan convinces Helayna to stay, then chooses to help her try to retain her combat abilities instead of becoming a bedslave.

If the above is indeed what you meant, I don't think any knight-specific scenes have been added. There are two scenes where Rowan has sex with someone else in front of Helayna that both bedslave and knight Helayna has access to. I can't remember when they were added, though, so they may not be new to you.

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
any other recommendations? probably seeds of chaos is the best in this genre anyway.
NTR is mostly a favorite topic of Japanese adult media. there are some great hentai series based on the theme, some are rly hardcore (its popularity sky-rocketed in the past 2 years, alongside "ugly bastard" tag). despite being used very often in Japanese games, I can't recommend anything on the level of SoC. unfortunately we don't have much variety in Japanese H games. idk how many Japanese games I've seen that start with "demon king is coming back and u are THE hero to stop him" blah blah blah

there are very few H games that can compete with SoC in quality, quantity or how they handle different aspects of their idea. sry my friend, u just found the high-quality stuff around here. won't find anything similar, at least not easily

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes