Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I recommend replying intro First half is reworked and i think it is much better.
Not to sound as a douche, but this game after years of development still feels as it's in alpha state.
Interactions doesn't work properly, some dialogues seems rushed, some icons glitch, the text doesn't feel polished and put me to sleep in some parts.
Just a few examples, items still don't have names nor description, the left bar to move around the base glitches with certain areas, while in others don't, not to mention it's way too obstructive and so on.

I guess it has been a year or almost it, since last checked, have to say, not impressed.

johnreturns

Oct 13, 2020
To be honest, people bitching about NTR is what got me into NTR.
To each their own, but I agree. In this case, it's not game ending, it's plot progressing. For me, it's the balance of good and evil that makes this work, and the loving relationship scenes and the infidelity scenes are a good contrast.

And since you can just turn it off, it's a non-issue really.

Admittedly, I enjoy some of the weird tangents this goes. Will be dead surprised if there's not eventually a low relationship option where Rowan "replaces" Alexia with the bodymorphed orc and just goes Pygmalion and Galatea on her. Not a roll in the hay, just a couple scenes teaching her to act like a lady and an image swap in the bedroom where she waits.

Who knows. Look forward to every update. I'm pretty engrossed.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Interactions doesn't work properly, some dialogues seems rushed, some icons glitch, the text doesn't feel polished and put me to sleep in some parts.
Just a few examples, items still don't have names nor description, the left bar to move around the base glitches with certain areas, while in others don't, not to mention it's way too obstructive and so on.
In order: Fair, sad but true, working on it, that's like just your opinion man, items are being removed, we are aware of the issue and working on it.

Reactions: guyfawk

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
A true chad would of killed the twin already. The only reason i am really following this game is for the revenge against them annoying ass twins.
:D true
I also want to kill then both. Or maybe dominate the female demon twin and keep her on a leash lol
And for sure, we will get to kill them at some point. Thats pretty much a given with how many people want this.

Not sure how the devs will handle the canon tho. The good husband will end up killing them both, but maybe an evil husband will find a way to enslave them both. And I leaning towards the enslaving/dominating the demon twins more, because the devs have said in past posts how we the player play as the VILLAIN. So maybe that will be the canon or something
But we have to wait and see.

The game might turn out to be Corrupting the husband more so then corrupting and turning the wife into a slut lol
You either die a hero or live long enough to become the villain.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Reading your understanding of good and evil... I am beginning to realize that you are not much better than Andras. Just trying to be justified.

More importantly a hero is only as strong as a villain he overcome. If your cardboard villain such a rubbish that you dispose of him without any difficulties what kind of achievement it will be?

More importantly the struggle Rowan vs. Twins is only thing that driven story forward. You remove them and then what? You can't even realize that it will derail the whole story.

You just want your silly power fantasy, where you dominate everything and everyone right here right now.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
A true chad would of killed the twin already. The only reason i am really following this game is for the revenge against them annoying ass twins.
That's the ending I would like to see. Just like the one in Helayna's fantasy where she is sitting on the side of the throne fingering herself while Rowan, sitting on the throne has Jezera arms bound behind her back, on her knees in front of him while he forces her to suck his dick.

Rowan also having taken the Necklace the twins put on him and using it to imprison Jezera. Helayna can keep the ring on though I like her as my obedient, submissive sex slave.

Since Andras isn't around assuming Rowan killed him.

That would almost be the perfect ending, just need for Alexis to be in that picture as well licking Helayna's pussy and fingering herself.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
That's the ending I would like to see. Just like the one in Helayna's fantasy where she is sitting on the side of the throne fingering herself while Rowan, sitting on the throne has Jezera arms bound behind her back, on her knees in front of him while he forces her to suck his dick.

Rowan also having taken the Necklace the twins put on him and using it to imprison Jezera. Helayna can keep the ring on though I like her as my obedient, submissive sex slave.

Since Andras isn't around assuming Rowan killed him.

That would almost be the perfect ending, just need for Alexis to be in that picture as well licking Helayna's pussy and fingering herself.
Hell yeah man every lord needs a harem. lol

Reactions: frozenfeet

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
no cap the only reason i played this game wasnt even for the NTR but purely for alexias scene (with and without rowan
>All the people itt this thread complaining about NTR
>Me, who started playing this game FOR the NTR: View attachment 1336286

Yeah, it's not everyone's taste but this game is one of the best in the genre, so.... keep it up team!
no cap the only reason i played this game wasnt even for the NTR but purely for alexias scene which happened to come with the NTR... well worth it however.. just wish there were more goblin scenes

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
any cheats for it? i seem to remember that renpy save edit does not work is there any other way?
I don't use Renpy save editors so I can't comment on those, but the post linked in my sig contains a list of commands for the console and some details on Unren, the easiest tool to use to enable the console.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Anyone got the rpy of the Alexia goblin event?
Do you mean how to get the scene? Or something else?

It's part of the Tavern job - you see a male Dark Elf with 2 goblins, something happens and one of the options to resolve it is to screw the goblins & hope they keep their word.

If you've done a few of the Tavern Job scene's already and not seen it, you can always savescum to get it - save just prior to exploring, and if you don't get the event with the dark elf male then reload and try again.

I'll just wait for the gallery mod and view the new scenes from there.
There is no need for a gallery mod - go to the 1st post, click the link for "Gallery Unlock" and follow the instructions. That unlocks the full gallery as it stands.
--------------
I have 3 main saves for me. 1 100% vanilla with no cheating as much as possible, 1 with 'light' cheating/NTR based on my feelings about the characters - ie the blond female elf (can't remember name right now), Greyhide, and the Silquid - fully rejecting Andras/Jezera as much as possible, and another save for full out NTR/screw-ing around.

*shrugs* All 3 paths I find fun for differing reasons. I actually like the npc's stories, interactions, etc that come from the different job's, scene's, etc. Also like how characters commentary/thoughts/etc change as both MC's get corrupted (or fight the corruption as much as possible).

I do wish there where more 'repeatable' sex scene's. Rowan gets repeatable scene's with Draith, and Greyhide if you go that path, and Shaya as well. But nothing for Alexia? Or the 4-armed Succubus? Her conversation implied we could ask for a 3-some with her at any time, but can't? And Alexia gets norepeatable scenes with Greyhide and/or silquid if you go down those paths? Or what about repeat visit's from the goblins in the Tavern? Or her orc drinking buddy who kicked out the drunk... maybe some further action there?

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomLeviathan

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
There is no need for a gallery mod - go to the 1st post, click the link for "Gallery Unlock" and follow the instructions. That unlocks the full gallery as it stands.
By "gallery" we mean including the dialogue itself, so technically the "scene" in this game.

Gallery unlocker does nothing but just unlock the cg art.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes