Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes. There isn't a compressed version, because the game is already pretty well compressed. Most of the games on the site that have a "compressed" version are because the original is not well compressed and someone not on the dev team made a new compressed version.
Fake news. Medium compression will get this down to around 200mb without much effort. I'll request it for folks w/ low bandwidth. Regards.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
What i would like to know is
There was a lot of talks of game mechanics overhaul but no one explained in meaningful way what will be changed ( what to expect ?)
How this changes will affect gameplay , what Improvements will be introduced (if any), apparently part of the story cannot move on without this update.
There must be more transparency in this things.
Fair, I suppose. I should make a patreon post.

Well, TL-DR:
Skills:
- Removal of feat and attributes, all skill are now merged into a total of eight: Combat Prowess, Brawn, Agility, Stealth, Perception, Wilderness Survival, Diplomacy, Deception. All existing skill checks have been made to use one of the above.
- Dice Roll reduced from d20 to d8, and difficulties lowered accordingly. This means your skill level will have a far greater impact on your probability of success.
- Removal of all equipment customization.

Basically there are less skills, what skill remain occur much more often, and you are far more likely to have skill levels in them to win a check should it happen.

Wounds:
- Rather than acquire custom wounds each time Rowan fails a check, the player slowly accumulates damage up to a point, and once it reaches a threshold (100 points with modifiers), they gain a wound, and the damage meter resets. Wounds always apply moderate penalties to two skills, last around 10 weeks, and can be treated at Cla-Min shop.

Basically occassional failure isn't something you have to be bothered with, but once you get a wound, it will hurt your effort unless you spend money to deal with it. Managing Rowan's condition isn't particularly complex, but you should keep an eye on any wounds you get (you generally shouldn't get more than one every, what, 20 weeks of gameplay? It's not particularly invasive, but the previous system was unworkable)

All in all the RPG element of the game has been greatly simplified, so it can be made use of.

In addition to that, work has been done on varius management elements of the castle:
- Cla-Min now sells skill upgrades (Up to +3 for each skill), treatments to wounds, AND temporary castle bonuses (morale, research, orc recruitment, whatever you might need), meaning Rowan's gold has a lot of use now.
- Forge has now three production modes (+Equipment, +Morale, +Castle Treasury), which you can switch between at will. 90% of the time, you can leave it on Equipment production, but if you find yourself in need of morale or treasury there's the option to gain some.
- Spies now have idle roles in addition to being sent on missions. They can produce Treasury, Kidnap slaves, or spy on Rosarian military to improve the outcome of the updated Asterte battle (more on that to come)
- Slave management is being removed in favour of a static slave bonus.
- The entire Army Management segment is expanded upon. The player will now be encouraged to keep building the army up, so get the best Asterte outcome. (since previously there wasn't any benefit to expanding your army after taking Raeve)

Basically castle and army management gets slightly more in depth, so the game is, you know, a game, but I was taking special care not to make it too complex. Basically if you stumble from hex to hex on Rosaria, you should have no trouble doing at least well.

Some behind the scene work was done on the code and various variables, to make the game behave as it was always supposed to do. It will become apparent once rework goes live.

UI is also being worked upon, to convey some information which simply wasn't available to the player in any way, despite being quite impactful. A new Quest screen is being put into use so you can check your current objectives, as well as track side quests on the map. Portal UI is being looked into, as is the main castle screen, since both don't convey the information I want them to. A new "Start of week" screen has been added that gives you a basic review of your situation each week, informating you of quest deadlines, level ups, current wounds, Rowan's guilt and corruption, and warning you if you're running a deficit, have low morale or aren't researching anything.

I also took the time to review Orciad gameplay, and we have improved the menu for it. Winter is doing the same for Rastedel.

All in all, we've made the game better. And god damn it did it take a while, but we're here finally, and I will see it come fruition even if it kills me.

Dec 28, 2019
Yes, X'z and Greyhide are meant as clearly earmarked examples of sharing/swinging that are non-destructive. This is meant in contrast to the twins who *are* destructive.
(I do not know if the futa succubus X'z can be female only. Not sure if they made it possible in the rework)
Neither Greyhide nor futa X'z work for me, but I'd definitely be up for an X'z with fully female equipment down below.

Reactions: monk_56

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Because it would be out of character for X'zaratl.
Could you tell me if the corruption scenes of Jezera controlling Alexia to do a strip tease and give a blowjob to that guy in the brothel area have been removed from the game in more recent updates?

I'm just wondering because i haven't been able to trigger the scenes for a while and i haven't been able to find it in the debug menu either. Maybe i'm just missing the scene but i thought i'd ask.

Reactions: Human1993

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Could you tell me if the corruption scenes of Jezera controlling Alexia to do a strip tease and give a blowjob to that guy in the brothel area have been removed from the game in more recent updates?

I'm just wondering because i haven't been able to trigger the scenes for a while and i haven't been able to find it in the debug menu either. Maybe i'm just missing the scene but i thought i'd ask.
Unlikely, I'll check.

• Red Heart
Reactions: anomkarsa

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
I haven't been able to trigger Jezera path including that scene and a lot of the maid events for a while. Is there a specific early choice I have to make?

Reactions: FugginDamaged

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Well it's been a few months since I played the game and damn I'm loving the new content. The investigation of Shaya narrative and subsequent sex scene was *Chef Kiss* perfect!
The only things I hope to see in the future of the game is a Romance for Jereza, call me crazy but I love a bad lady done right. A proper Orc momma, nothing against the current orc ladies in the game but their appareance leans on the beautifully sexy and not the rough dominate me kind of appareance don't know if you get what I'm trying to explain.
I'm waiting for the future Indarah NPC Arc, her interactions with rowan are so little and brief I can't wait to see what you guys are gonna do with her Arc!
At last is a few doubts, Is the Fae content in the castle and afterwards still blocked? I haven't been able to trigger any of that and the recent Rancou x Zelda scenes, how do you trigger them?
Anyways thanks for the devs and their impecable work ethic on the game, one of the best teams on the Patreon page. Good luck and stay safe

Reactions: SickDian

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Seeds of Chaos [v0.3.03] [Vénus Noire] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 765 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 225 MB
- - -
Compressed Mac Size: 208 MB
- - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
i like rewrite of prologue very much. i think it deals with all of narrative problems witch i had with previous versions

Jul 5, 2021
Seeds of Chaos [v0.2.65] [Vénus Noire] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 691 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 156 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 673 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 139 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Can android version be compressed?

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
The husband is a normal man ... like he is not some super powerful being. He is just normal
WHat do you expect him to do vs the demon twins ?

They hold his wife hostage. The husband is just their slave.
They tell him they will not touch his wife, as long as he does his job.

The game does not focus on NTR.
As much as people with that fetish here claim otherwise, this is not an NTR game.
You can literally decline and avoid EVERY sex scene. You can play this as a normal game with no sexual content.

Yes the husband feels like a spinless rat. But thats just the intro and a little bit of the start.
After the demon twins give you control over everything, the husband just builds himself up from there.
Sure he has moments of weakness and yes some of them are pretty pathetic, but they are not a constant thing. These moments are just to remind the player, that the husband is a slave and not to get full of ourselves.

As for the sex scenes. You do realize that the husband has the most content in the game right ?
And the husband is pretty dominant too. There are very few cases of female domination and i think most of them are avoidable and can be turned around where the husband dominates them.
But make no mistake, the husband is a Chad.
A true chad would of killed the twins already. The only reason i am really following this game is for the revenge against them annoying ass twins.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes