ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Howdy,
Sorry if this has been said already, went back and could not see any response.
What job´s got the new sceenes?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
By "gallery" we mean including the dialogue itself, so technically the "scene" in this game.

Gallery unlocker does nothing but just unlock the cg art.
I'd suggest taking gamingdevil800's advice - grab the Extended Replay Mod that is linked to from the OP.

Literally right next to it on the first page there is a link for "extended replay mod" I've used it and it's updated to the latest version
I just tried it out, and while it doesn't have every scene available. It has the vast majority that I'm aware of. So if you're wanting to see the text that goes along with scene's, this is an absolute must (apart from having a bazillion saves at the start of scene's. lol).

lamebrain

Nov 27, 2020
Wacked the absolute shit out of my ding-dong to the goblin threesome scene with Alexia. That shit was so cash money.

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Wow, this game is really, really good. Alexia's corruption is top-notch and honestly is what keeps me coming back. I can't wait til she has more high-corruption events and pregnancy content. A job in the brothel could make for good high-corruption content maybe? I would honestly be happy if I could just go through the portal, explore, and a new Alexia-corruption event happens every week. I just hope events become a little easier to get, because I wasn't able to get any of the medium-corruption events without a gallery unlocker, and they're always more satisfying when you get them in game.

Anyway this is one of the best corruption/NTR/fantasy games ever. Can't wait for pregnancy content. There's been some fantastic lead-up for that. I hope Alexia can be bred by anyone and everyone!

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Is the Alexia NTR scenes optional? I get that it seems to be popular around here, but I'm kinda hesitant on NTR content.. Thanks!

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Is the Alexia NTR scenes optional? I get that it seems to be popular around here, but I'm kinda hesitant on NTR content.. Thanks!
Ehh you just get lots of thirsty posts looking for the CGs here.

Not everyone likes it. I hate it- and it is a waste of content for me so thankfully you can avoid it.

If you do avoid her NTR- her content is pretty thin unfortunately: maybe 25%-40%: but what does exist is very nice- its a work in progress- hopefully she gets more non-ntr narrative eventually- when you do play spend time with her in the library for her most robust character arc. Additionally there are plenty of other characters you can interact with.

The game is very good at signposting NTR and all sexual scenes the two Main Characters are involved in are 100% avoidable so you can choose the content you'd like to experience.

I still love the game. The narrative and art is first class and there is a ton of content despite a hefty bit of it not suiting your tastes- it is avoidable. Give it a try. As you are a TLS fan you should enjoy the quailty of the narrative.

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
I seem to be stuck. I was told to go to Rastedel and I did, but now nothing is happening. Do i just keep passing time and exploring until something progresses the story?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Brace yourselves the infamous is upon us! After all this Years!
Ps. plz don't rework this illustration its memeable
So I guess to Rein since he's the last team member who responded here, is this the only Mechanics Update - like is the overhaul gonna be all done with this one or will that be what comes in September? So, for those us on Steam, if there's two overhaul updates, will we only get one giant one?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes