FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
Is it bad that I kind of hope that the Russian version will have a hardbass remix of the opening theme?
That would be fun. I just presented this picture:
The introduction is told in a serious manner, while the following sounds in the background:
-Bochka bass kolbasit sollo, kolbaser po pois goliy! (Untranslatable Russian flavor).

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
As an extra help to people who don't like NTR, when faced with a decision point hovering the mouse over the choice that would cause the story to go that way will cause Rowan to scream "VADIM BLYAT!!"

Reactions: FallingGID

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
This one isn't fantasy or anything, but Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris is a great NTR game imo. The whole game revolves around it and you play as the female protagonist.
AC Fleeting Iris has a lot of NTR stuff, which is avoidable.

Plus the devs of that game comfirmed that the canon true ending is the Love path.

The ntr content in fleeting iris is "What if" none canon paths.
The game even tells you this when you start.

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
AC Fleeting Iris has a lot of NTR stuff, which is avoidable.

Plus the devs of that game comfirmed that the canon true ending is the Love path.

The ntr content in fleeting iris is "What if" none canon paths.
The game even tells you this when you start.
I haven't played AC Fleeting Iris, but in my opinion, when the author himself considers one of the plots non-canonical, it automatically negates the value of such a storyline.

Last edited:

Alioni

Apr 3, 2017
Hello developers!
I have a few thoughts that I would like to share with you.

The first is about the Corruption system. Are there any plans to rework/update this system in future updates? In my opinion, at the moment "Corruption" is a rather controversial attribute. I'll explain why now. Rowan gets Corruption points by committing immoral, evil, or lustful acts. For example, participating in a threesome with X'zaratl increases this attribute for some reason.
But in my opinion, this is not quite correct. Since in the current state of things, you can in theory just do lustful things (of the sexual sphere) and eventually become a complete bastard. For example, I noticed that with a high level of Corruption, Rowan becomes quite rude and angry in dialogue with a hermit monk.

It seems to me that it would be much better to divide this parameter into two different parameters: Lust and Immorality. Immorality would be responsible for morality, that is, such actions as helping people, refusing to steal, and so on - it would reduce the level of Immorality. And murder, theft, abandoning a person in trouble or other evil words and actions would increase the indicator of Immorality.
And the indicator of Lust would be responsible for the sexual qualities of Rowan. That is, for example, refusal to participate in sex with a centaur, refusal to offer X'zaratl, resistance to various exciting factors such as the drink of Jezerra or the magic of Clionna - reduce the level of Lust. Opposite actions, on the contrary, respectively increase this indicator.

And the second thing I want to draw attention to is that it would be nice to diversify the music in different moments of the game. Since, according to my observations, 90% of the entire game time is played either by the main theme of the game from the menu, or the theme of the village. Although the game already has enough good tracks for different situations.

FallingGID

Sep 12, 2020
Hello again to all Russian players. Recently, I said that I'm going to translate the game into Russian. In order not to be unfounded, I attach a demonstration of the translation, so that you can evaluate the quality of the initiatives. I did not make any proofreading, there are some rough edges.

The demo a fully translated prologue, as well as the main menu.
Link:

Reactions: Alioni
Apr 12, 2021
I found realy nasty bug on android device, i cant at all buy any item from that goblin girl, ever, week 30 and no way.
Instead of talking to her and buying some stuff i decidet to talk with dwarf, so i didnt have oportunity to buy anything.

And for heleynana story line, it is here way to get her back, after i refused to help her escape?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I found realy nasty bug on android device, i cant at all buy any item from that goblin girl, ever, week 30 and no way.
Instead of talking to her and buying some stuff i decidet to talk with dwarf, so i didnt have oportunity to buy anything.

And for heleynana story line, it is here way to get her back, after i refused to help her escape?
The shops and several other things are currently disabled and are being worked on under the hood. The devs are doing a massive overhaul of many of the mechanics. Here's a pretty detailed post from one of the devs about some of this stuff: https://f95zone.to/threads/seeds-of-chaos-v0-2-65-venus-noire.26/post-6322333

Currently, once [minor spoiler] when Helayna escapes that's the end of her content in the game. BUT, take a look at this bit from Hel's principle writer...
[Helayna's] material is in a scattered state, and she's an important charachter (sic). So I'm planning on giving her a deep dive, that entail reviewing and improving basically every word of her material. I even already have a few events written for it, but it's not ready to go yet. I expect to start on it before the end of year and probably finish up in early 2022.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes