T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Alexia has somewhat more of a storyline on the NTR Routes then non-NTR routes at the moment. A benefit of NTR stuff is that it naturally has the "shape" of a narrative, which makes slotting events in easier.

There's definitly a ton of scenes of Rowan with members of the castle staff. We also have two "Rowan x Alexia" storylines inthe Greyhide Threesome Route (Completed) and the X'z threesome route (Ongoing)

Reactions: spitfire335

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Alexia has somewhat more of a storyline on the NTR Routes then non-NTR routes at the moment. A benefit of NTR stuff is that it naturally has the "shape" of a narrative, which makes slotting events in easier.

There's definitly a ton of scenes of Rowan with members of the castle staff. We also have two "Rowan x Alexia" storylines inthe Greyhide Threesome Route (Completed) and the X'z threesome route (Ongoing)
X'zaratl's threesome route has all the necessary components of it being awesome. Like offcially adding the succubus to the relationship and like she said, even potentially getting her pregnant if Rowan and Alexia are in love with her. I have to say, this last year has been fantastic in terms of sheer content for most of the npcs. No matter one's preferences things have been improved on every front. Cliohna has been just outstanding. I absolutely adore when in my playthrough Rowan resists her attemtps at dominating him and even slowly moves towards not just earning her respect but more than that he wants her. It's great stuff!

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021

There's definitely a ton of scenes of Rowan with members of the castle staff. We also have two "Rowan x Alexia" story-lines inthe Greyhide Threesome Route (Completed) and the X'z threesome route (Ongoing)
I think that is an accurate description. I keenly await more non-NTR route plot-line for Alexia and rowan together! Its the best type of content in the game; and under-represented.

I think the thing about current poly routes for me as a hetro-male at least- is they kinda feel like a cucking anyway- even though it is a different vibe. X'zeratl less so than Greyhide of course- since you know futa and because you can avoid the dick in it for the most part. The Greyhide arc feels like your wife's vagina will never be satisfied by your character ever again since it will turn into a gaping abyss... very unappealing if you are hetero.

It is fair to acknowledge there is a lot of content where Rowan cheats on Alexia as well. Maybe 3 times more than we have of them being together with 1/3 or 1/4 of it being Gay content.

So a more fair analysis of the content breakdown would be if you like the couple together instead of cucking each-other there isn't a ton going on.

You can be chad rowan and cuck the living fuck out of your wife. Your slut-wife can cuck the fuck outta you- but their mutual plot arc might still be a WIP (hopefully).

NTR isn't the only plot that naturally has the "shape" of a narrative.
Being two lovers trying to maintain their sanity and love while being tormented by everything around them is a heck of a narrative too- and this plot could use some more attention. Should be easy to slot events for it as well ^_^

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think it probably is somewhere in game and I missed it but how long has Alexia and Rowan even been married?
Good question- I'll fire up steam and see if I can find it in the journal. I don't know that they ever said specifically- but there should be some information about when Kharos was defeated ect- which would give us a good context for making a guess.

Okay- so based on the lore concerning when Karnas was defeated I'd guess they've been married somewhere between 7 and 12 years. Not sure if they got married before or after the war.

One thing I do remember in the story during the pregnancy arc was that they had been trying to have a Child together for 8 years- so probably 7 years and some change at the start of our story and 8 after being imprisoned for awhile?

1631955444133.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Hope for more swinging (treesome , foursome) where bouth Alexia and Rowan are participating. Kind of sad that the Greyhide route is completed hoped for more stuff. Like Greyhide actualy doing Alexia with her husband.

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Greyhide route is great but I would much prefer more content with Cliohna. In the current version Greyhide already has 27 CGs (without counting the variants!), while Cliohna... only 3 standard CGs and 1 animated CG. New version that comes out at the end of this month will add 2 more CGs to Greyhide route. The difference in amount of content with Greyhide and with Cliohna is astonishing and honestly quite sad if you are a Cliohna fan...

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
8 years is about accurate. We haven't done an ironclad timeline, but that's what I've been working with.
Yeh 8 years and no kids, you have to give it to Rowan he didn't bail out and abandon the ship.
Actually it could be a way of Rowan justifying to Alexia his infidelities.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Yeh 8 years and no kids, you have to give it to Rowan he didn't bail out and abandon the ship.
Actually it could be a way of Rowan justifying to Alexia his infidelities.
Why does everyone assume the problem is with Alexia? How do we know that Rowan isn't shooting blanks. After all, it's not like he's knocked anyone else up with all his sleeping around either.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Why does everyone assume the problem is with Alexia? How do we know that Rowan isn't shooting blanks. After all, it's not like he's knocked anyone else up with all his sleeping around either.
Rowan is the main character he cant be defective! Only if he IS the ultimate cuckrowan .:eek:

joe-biden.gif

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
We find out at the end of Act 3 that Rowan has been time traveling.

Rowan: Your followers never told you the truth about what happened to your father.
Jezera: What, foolishness is this Rowan? I know that you killed him!
Rowan: No, I am your father.
Jezera: No! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Hello! Can the events in castle be ignored ? (Those that show top left when you enter given building)
I'm playing hero path for what the game allows (imo hero would not trust demons and understand that life of his wife is nothing compared to safety of the realm).
In my understanding hero would avoid contact with the evil as much as possible. But so far i have no quest that could lead me out of the demon's clutches. So i'm worried if those are optional or not. Hints for hero path would be appreciated.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Hello! Can the events in castle be ignored ? (Those that show top left when you enter given building)
I'm playing hero path for what the game allows (imo hero would not trust demons and understand that life of his wife is nothing compared to safety of the realm).
In my understanding hero would avoid contact with the evil as much as possible. But so far i have no quest that could lead me out of the demon's clutches. So i'm worried if those are optional or not. Hints for hero path would be appreciated.
You can safely skip them, but I would warn you that if you avoid interaction with the denizen of the castle you will be missing out on a decent chuck of story (and sex scenes). Also there is implications that some of the denizens aren't necessarily super investigated in their loyalty to the twins, and having a good relationship with them might be a useful thing when you get the opportunity to turn the tables in future chapters.

Its also worth mentioning that not every denizen is actually evil. Cla-Min for example is really just opportunistic, and trying to get ahead in a world that treats her people poorly. Greyhide, I would say is actually a down right good person that got roped into a bad crowd.
wreck-it-ralph-zangief.gif

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
The only actual demons in the castle are the twins and the incubi and succubi. Everyone else are just different flavors of fantasy races (plus humans).

Also the only choice that leads you fully out of the demons’ power untainted was in the prologue, if you missed that you’re already in a situation where you have no choice but to interact with them.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes