Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
And here I was hoping for a Jezara path where she makes Rowan and Alexia service her simultaniously.
I image that one of the later stages of both NTR routes will be to make Rowan aware of the infidelity once they are suitably certain of their control over her, likely with options to watch or to service as well. After all they both take a perverse delight it toying with Rowan. Of course, I don't think they will do it until they reach a point where the don't think they necessarily need Rowan anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: aykarin and Fleep

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Jezzie most definitely doesn't like sharing either. She will use her toys to further her goals- but her attitude is 100% her things are her things and hers alone. She wants to turn Alexia into shaya 2.0. A whore; but HER whore specifically- that only whores herself out to please the whims / goals of her master. I guess you could interpret that as sharing- but there is no equality in the power dynamic at all.

Liurial content is such a tease. It gives you a thin hope of concenting poly MxFxF content with Alexia and Rowan. But it is such a small part of the game.
I get the feeling Jezera is grooming Alexia to be her spy on that route. So in a sense she is really not interested in sharing her spy and their secrets.
i thought more of it like: Jezera lets her new toy Alexia keep fucking Rowan to keep him loyal. or as Fleep said, having both as her pets.
if you're talking about classical sharing, where both Rowan and Alexia have to agree on having Jezera joining them, then of course not. but i doubt most other NPCs are more lenient in that regard.
though the question was if Jezera was interested in sharing and she has already shown that she willing to share her toys, if she sees fit. that's not on an equal footing mind you, but still sharing.
Andras is just straight up greedy and wants everything for himself alone.

Dec 28, 2019
I get the sense that Jez wants to steal Alexia's primary loyalty away from Rowan and then it naturally follows that she'll have Alexia use her new skills to control and/or spy on him. As long as Rowan continues to do what Jez wants (and remains vital) she'll probably allow him to maintain the illusion that Alexia is still his, unless he's also Jez's pet in which case it may not matter. If he ever tries to betray Jez than they'll pull the rug out from under him and he'll be betrayed by Alexia in turn.

Reactions: aykarin and monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
It is also worth remembering that the twins didn't target Rowan just because he would be useful to their plans, but also for revenge. I imagine that they would like to capture or kill all of the heroes. Rowan was just the most vulnerable and the only one they could reach with their limited power at the time. In fact I fully expect the twins will be directly targeting the other heroes in future chapters.

Anyways, my point is: this is why they are always twisting the knife in Rowan, forcing him to watch their cruelty or forcing him to choose between to two painful choices. They are casually cruel to everyone, but for Rowan they go out of their way. The point is to make him suffer. The question then is what is the end point of their revenge. For Andras I imagine once he's had all the fun he can have he would just as soon kill Rowan. Jezera on the other hand would probably rather break him and keep him as a pet, though I could see even her killing him in frustration if he refuses to break for too long.

The main thing that keeps their revenge against him in check is his usefulness to them. His usefulness even lets him push back to a small degree. However if they manage to capture other heroes, and manage to recruit other followers capable of managing the castle and troops, then Rowan's usefulness will wane, and will allow them to ramp up their cruelty towards him.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Greyhide route is great but I would much prefer more content with Cliohna. In the current version Greyhide already has 27 CGs (without counting the variants!), while Cliohna... only 3 standard CGs and 1 animated CG. New version that comes out at the end of this month will add 2 more CGs to Greyhide route. The difference in amount of content with Greyhide and with Cliohna is astonishing and honestly quite sad if you are a Cliohna fan...
That's because Alexia primarily exists to feed the NTR crowd. It's been years and she still can't go back to Rowan's room, let alone having more than one scene each with the knight lady or the elf. My dudes probably gonna manage rewriting cowman's route a couple more times before any of that is considered.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
That's because Alexia primarily exists to feed the NTR crowd
Because of the current situation, Alexia & Rowan aren't in position to be lovey dovey. They're prisoners and Rowan is busy most of the week to conquer the lands in the Twin's name. May change as the plot progress.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Come on now. It's arc 1 and Alexia can pretty much go full slut already. Pace and narrative have nothing to do with the week-by-week events (which detracts hugely from the story, btw). Her content is mostly NTR/mmf because that's how it is.

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

Dortan

Mar 19, 2021
Come on now. It's arc 1 and Alexia can pretty much go full slut already. Pace and narrative have nothing to do with the week-by-week events (which detracts hugely from the story, btw). Her content is mostly NTR/mmf because that's how it is.
I mean that's really not that much different from Rowan and the amount of scenes he has with other characters

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
That's because Alexia primarily exists to feed the NTR crowd. It's been years and she still can't go back to Rowan's room, let alone having more than one scene each with the knight lady or the elf. My dudes probably gonna manage rewriting cowman's route a couple more times before any of that is considered.
You are right. Personally I greatly enjoy both NTR and non-NTR content. I appreciate that the castle NPCs get so much attention, I'm just not happy with this huge disproportion of Greyhide vs other NPCs. Greyhide is great but he isn't the only interesting one.

Several years ago we were told there are plans for Alexia-Cliohna plotline focused around Alexia's magical training. If actually implemented, I think it would be not only an interesting addition to the plot, but could also serve as an occasion to introduce some Alexia x Cliohna lesbian content or possibly even Alexia x Rowan x Cliohna threesomes.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure Rowan a has more potential scenes with Alexia that any other character. Andras comes close, but only if you count harassment scenes as well, but this makes sense as the game portrays as the other primary sexual option after Rowan. With Jezerea in 3rd, which also makes sense as she also has a dedicated NTR path involving Alexia. Greyhide feels like he is getting more scenes that other characters because he has gotten more new scenes in recent updates, They are focusing on a few characters at a time, but eventually they will all be getting a full story arc.

You can see what will be complete as of the end of September update on their post , as well as what they are currently working on.

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Kinda been lurking here for a while, really like the art and the developers are doing a good job with the characters from what I've seen so far though I will admit, yeah I'm a little sad about how few content Cliohna has compared to other characters, and based on the crossed out line in her name on the patreon post I'm guessing they're done with her content for this arc, which I'm not gonna lie is a bit disappointing for me since I really liked her route, though if I am wrong about her content not being done for this arc please do correct me. Though keep up the good work you guys wish you the best of luck.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
You have my undivided attention.
Trying to think of how that threesome would fit into the narrative. I think it would need to be on Alexia's library / magic learning arc and dependent only on Rowan already having sex with Cilonia (but independent of the dom / sub routing- maybe with some slight narrative variant depending on which Rowan route you took).

Could be some magical education for Alexia training her to use a spell or some sort of magical channeling related to sexual energy.

Obviously you would need an education variant for the folks who aren't into MxFxF- but that would be easy enough to execute.

Also- thinking about Reins character Cilonia reminded me of something he said earlier. Namely that Andras doesn't like to share. It would make sense for some of these sharing routes to become exclusive to a non-NTR route.

I cannot really see X'zeratl being too pleased about Alexia's love being stolen from Rowan in either NTR route nor can I see Jez / Andras liking Alexia having strong positive feelings towards other characters (she is supposed to be devoted to them specifically). Wonder if that will ever be a thing in these more romantic poly routes.

• Wow
Reactions: Carefree247

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
based on the crossed out line in her name on the patreon post I'm guessing they're done with her content for this arc
Not necessarily, they said in a previous post that they want to give Alexia a complete arc for each of her jobs as well. So it is entirely possible that we'll get some more sweet Cliohna content with Alexia's library arc.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Not necessarily, they said in a previous post that they want to give Alexia a complete arc for each of her jobs as well. So it is entirely possible that we'll get some more sweet Cliohna content with Alexia's library arc.
As much as I'd love a completed library arc- I think unless they added some more Rowan loyalist jobs or a more FxF job arc the bulk of the content from completed job arcs would really not be in my taste. So I hope they don't just take the existing jobs and finish the plots on all of them.

Library= Alexia's magic
Maid ---> Whore = Jez NTR fxf NTR and some m x f cheating
Inn= Random cheating with male humanoids / Andras NTR
Breeder = Cheating with male beasts /Andras NTR
Forge = Depends on previous player choices- but kinda awkward if you don't like MxF where the MC isn't taking part or if you went platonic route.

Obviously an over-simplification- but its the gist of the content in each area.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
Oh nice, well I hope you turn out to be right and we get some more Cliohna action

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Maid ---> Whore = Jez NTR (The FxF content in this path is gated by fucking dudes and by being on the NTR pathing)
I don't think it's gated behind anything. In my playthrough Alexa is having fun with Mary and with Jez and she hasn't had to fuck any cock.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I don't think it's gated behind anything. In my playthrough Alexa is having fun with Mary and with Jez and she hasn't had to fuck any cock.
Can confirm, I just tested it out and refusing to service the men in Jezebel NTR path doesn't block the path form continuing or gate you out of any FxF action

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Rowan already having sex with Cilonia (but independent of the dom / sub routing- maybe with some slight narrative variant depending on which Rowan route you took).
There is a dom route for Clionia ?
I thought Sub route was the only way to her bosom and nether regions.

Anyhow I feel we still haven't seen much from her, hell she has the least backstory in the 1st arc. All I know is she is very driven(possibly something happened in her past) and she has taken a liking to Rowan and will sexually torture him if we don't agree to have relations with her.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes