monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Can confirm, I just tested it out and refusing to service the men in Jezebel NTR path doesn't block the path form continuing or gate you out of any FxF action
Hmmm.... well that makes it a lot more palatable. So you don't have to do Gardeforth to get Mary? I hard refuse to do that event.

I left Alexia in the maid area for a long time (30 weeks or so) and never triggered the Mary events. I'm guessing I wasn't far enough down the Jez NTR path to trigger it or something. So its still gated by NTR but not by men?

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Hmmm.... well that makes it a lot more palatable. So you don't have to do Gardeforth to get Mary? I hard refuse to do that event.

I left Alexia in the maid area for a long time (30 weeks or so) and never triggered the Mary events. I'm guessing I wasn't far enough down the Jez NTR path to trigger it or something. So its still gated by NTR but not by men?
In my experience a lot of Marys content is locked behind Jezera's NTR path. Which implies that Alexia and Mary's freindship might not be as naturally occurring as it initially seems. In fact if you reject Jezera's NTR Trigger event, Mary and the other maids will stop talking to Alexia while Jezera will imply that she should find a different job.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
In my experience a lot of Marys content is locked behind Jezera's NTR path. Which implies that Alexia and Mary's freindship might not be as naturally occurring as it initially seems. In fact if you reject Jezera's NTR Trigger event, Mary and the other maids will stop talking to Alexia while Jezera will imply that she should find a different job.
Thanks for your info- I will edit my old post to reflect accurate information ^_^.
The way you describe it is true to both the Jezera and Mary characterizations- so it makes sense that it be that way.

I'll cross my fingers for some nice fxf content on a non-ntr pathing!

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Thanks for your info- I will edit my old post to reflect accurate information ^_^.
The way you describe it is true to both the Jezera and Mary characterizations- so it makes sense that it be that way.

I'll cross my fingers for some nice fxf content on a non-ntr pathing!
Your fingers will probably be crossed for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: monk_56

A360

Jun 29, 2018
If you’re trying to get Alexia into exclusively FxF scenes, how is that not NTR, even if you manage to avoid Jezera? Rowan can’t grow a pussy.

Have to admit I've never got that either, cheating is cheating. Whether there's meat flaps down there or a sausage the MC is been cheated on and so cucked by an unfaithful wife either way.

Last edited:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
If you’re trying to get Alexia into exclusively FxF scenes, how is that not NTR, even if you manage to avoid Jezera? Rowan can’t grow a pussy.
....yet :p

Also, NTR is distinct both from cheating and from any routing that ends in all parties consenting.
Thematically, netorare involves a love interest being stolen from the protagonist on a fundamental level.

I'd be okay with some f x f cheating if the character had good intentions for Alexia, but I do agree it feels a little NTR vibe.
Even though it technically isn't NTR- it is definitely still getting cucked.

It also isn't reaalllllly what I want either.

The type of fxf content I'd like for example would be-

If Greyhide was female (after the routing is complete and everyone has agreed). The one liurial x alexia event post 3some in the maid pathing. Fragments of X'zaratl if X'zaratl was female.

FxF scenes can exist in SoC without cheating or NTR.

Does it have any representation in the current content menu? No. There is literally 1 scene. 2 if you count the Alexia x Alexia scene in the high corruption benchmark event. f x f Alexia content in SoC is not NTR a priori- its just what we currently have on the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: A360

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
So what you want is MFF content, not FxF? I mean, that’s fine, but there’s a very definite distinction.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
So what you want is MFF content, not FxF? I mean, that’s fine, but there’s a very definite distinction.
If the man consents but only the girls have sex is it MxFxF?
In example; I'd argue that the alexia x greyhide pathing is just MxF and not MxMxF even though rowan approved it.
I'd like that content if Greyhide were female- even if rowan wasn't involved.

Or in the case of the liurial scene the relationship is MXFxF- but the individual scene that happens later with Alexia x Liurial is just FxF. Relationship vs scene is a big distinction here- but I'm picking up what you are saying in regards to this type of content.

I'll admit that MxFxF is my favorite type- but I would also like FxF where rowan wasn't sexually involved but gave concent and approval as well.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
....yet :p

Also, NTR is distinct both from cheating and from any routing that ends in all parties consenting.
Thematically, netorase involves a love interest being stolen from the protagonist on a fundamental level.

I'd be okay with some f x f cheating if the character had good intentions for Alexia, but I do agree it feels a little NTR vibe.
Even though it technically isn't NTR- it is definitely still getting cucked.

It also isn't reaalllllly what I want either.

The type of fxf content I'd like for example would be-

If Greyhide was female (after the routing is complete and everyone has agreed). The one liurial x alexia event post 3some in the maid pathing. Fragments of X'zaratl if X'zaratl was female.

FxF scenes can exist in SoC without cheating or NTR.

Does it have any representation in the current content menu? No. There is literally 1 scene. 2 if you count the Alexia x Alexia scene in the high corruption benchmark event. f x f Alexia content in SoC is not NTR a priori- its just what we currently have on the menu.

I think you made me more confused mate :ROFLMAO: (btw would love a female minotaur in SOC, where's Rowan's giant girl fuckbuddy).

That doesn't really seem to be the attitude on this site. If a character fucks someone other than the MC if it's a man it's bad, which fair enough everyone has different kinks. But lesbian cheating is treated differently. Greyhide when everyone is agreed isn't NTR then either because he doesn't steal Rowan or Alexia and is no rival, yet that's labelled NTR and been cucked on this thread. I've seen people refuse to play another game because the harem has succubi that have 3-4 scenes where they fuck others, I've seen them same ppl say it'd be fine if it'd been women but skip that game because it's men. Not saying that's how you personally view it but it does seem cheating, swinging, NTR, cuckolding etc is ok if with a woman but bad with a man. There does seem to be a difference for most if it's a woman that the gf or wife is cheating with.

It has always struck me as a bit incongruous is all, it's unusual for a kink ppl have a strong reaction against to be ok if it occurs during gay/lesbian sex. I wouldn't be ok with scat if it was woman on woman or a man with another man for example, still running a fucking mile :).

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think you made me more confused mate :ROFLMAO: (btw would love a female minotaur in SOC, where's Rowan's giant girl fuckbuddy).

That doesn't really seem to be the attitude on this site. If a character fucks someone other than the MC if it's a man it's bad, which fair enough everyone has different kinks. But lesbian cheating is treated differently. Greyhide when everyone is agreed isn't NTR then either because he doesn't steal Rowan or Alexia and is no rival, yet that's labelled NTR and been cucked on this thread. I've seen people refuse to play another game because the harem has succubi that have 3-4 scenes where they fuck others, I've seen them same ppl say it'd be fine if it'd been women but skip that game because it's men. Not saying that's how you personally view it but it does seem cheating, swinging, NTR, cuckolding etc is ok if with a woman but bad with a man. There does seem to be a difference for most if it's a woman that the gf or wife is cheating with.

It has always struck me as a bit incongruous is all, it's unusual for a kink ppl have a strong reaction against to be ok if it occurs during gay/lesbian sex. I wouldn't be ok with scat if it was woman on woman or a man with another man for example, still running a fucking mile :).
Term gets tossed around willy-nilly around these parts- its hard to know what anyone in any specific moment is trying to say with it.

Seems like people often get their sexual-gender preferences mixed up or merged with their NTR / cheating / swinging / cuckolding kink preferences to be honest.

While some folks are saying they dislike NTR- what they dislike is (male x female NTR). While they are saying they dislike swinging what they mean is they dislike (MxFxM) swinging. While they say they dislike cheating they may be meaning they dislike (MxF) cheating. Or maybe they dislike both- sexuality is complicated after all.

I really dislike netorare baseline, I don't really like cheating, swinging is fun if it suits my sexuality.
I admit that I find those kink-contents more palatable if its FxF since its suits my sexual tastes- but they still aren't my thing.
I'll shamelessly admit I don't like MxMxF swinging and love MxFxF FxF(with consent) swinging since it suits my sexual tastes.

The question isn't if you'd be okay with scat if it was a woman I suppose- but rather if you would find the content more palatable if it were a woman. I shamelessly admit I would find it far more palatable.

TLDR: Kinks preference is often layered with sexual-gender preference and it makes it hard for people speaking and reading to interpret what in the actual fuck someones issue with a content type is.

Last edited:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
View attachment 1420129
I could imaging the discussion behind this story ark
Arioch: People seem to like Alexia...
Rain: Yeh... Lets make two of them!
Winter: Sounds good to me!
I'm pretty sure it is artwork for her high corruption scene. Scene are usually written before the artwork is created, which is why you sometimes get a black screen for a scene instead of artwork.

This scene is a metaphorical final conflict inside Alexia's mind between her pure self and her corrupted self in which she fully embraces her corruption. To finish off her pure side Corrupt Alexia can either kill or fuck her. Unlike Rowan, Alexia has very few opportunities to lower her corruption, so generally speaking when she gains corruption it is there to stay, so if you get Alexia to high corruption she pretty much going to stay that way (al least in this act).

Reactions: fartface2

introvtx

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1420129
I could imaging the discussion behind this story ark
Arioch: People seem to like Alexia...
Rain: Yeh... Lets make two of them!
Winter: Sounds good to me!
What the fuck?! I want this!
And maybe this can also be made into the male scientist(?) (forgot his name) arc where he successfully clone Alexia. That would be awesome! and then... damn I have so many ideas if there are two Alexia, for example where the two work together to trick and deceive the twins maybe? or just a simple one where Rowan gets to have the two of them (requirement: corrupted OG Alexia just like with Liurial).

Then for the NTR lovers, the clone Alexia fuck around and corrupt (low corruption) OG Alexia to join her in the debauchery or clone Alexia (un)knowingly switch places with the OG where she get to be protected by Rowan and the OG condemned to be the Twins sex sleeve/slave and suffer, I mean that's dark but damn this one certainly fits the game story.

EDIT: Oh wait it's already in the game? *inbetween excited and sad noises :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBoyJay
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes