TerraOfStorms

Aug 17, 2020
Get all the things pregnant. "Seeds" of Chaos, no? The abundance of nutbusting and lack of pregnancy feels funky.

I would love to see Alexia get pregs by Andras. Not the Rowan.

Cla-min is a must. Her and Alexia's rivalist chemistry is awesome. Their back and forths are perfect. To see Cla-min get something rowan could not or would not give her would just be spicy.

Juliet would also be funny. Just her position, and her father's reaction is priceless.

Maud - it wasn't a safe day, and I always piss her off. So it would be a great lingering plot point, her raising a kid to come kill rowan or something.

Helyana - It seems like it would be the classic, ditch the sterile wife for the hot fertile, younger, thing. Happened to me in a previous relationship. ^^ (maybe this is why I am into this? haha)

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Helyana - It seems like it would be the classic, ditch the sterile wife for the hot fertile, younger, thing. Happened to me in a previous relationship. ^^ (maybe this is why I am into this? haha)
I'd also like to see something more with Helayna, like pregnancy and Rowan turning her into his official concubine. As much as I love all the NTR content with Alexia cucking Rowan, it would be equally awesome to see Rowan cucking Alexia and humiliating her by having Helayna (and possibly Juliet) by his side constantly.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'd also like to see something more with Helayna, like pregnancy and Rowan turning her into his official concubine. As much as I love all the NTR content with Alexia cucking Rowan, it would be equally awesome to see Rowan cucking Alexia and humiliating her by having Helayna (and possibly Juliet) by his side constantly.
That's basically already happened with Helayna once Alexia got kicked out of her own room. Juliet is clearly number 2 and there will probably be a choice on whether or not to kick Helayna out of Rowan's room except Helayna stated she doesn't care. I'm guessing in future acts there will be more as rewards from the twins.

ralkan55

Feb 17, 2018
Alright so, for all you cheaters out there. As of 0.2.61b I present to you the method to unlocking the gallery. In truth I'd also like to get the "Scene Replay" unlocked too but as of now I've no knowledge on where to begin with that (for the time being I'll take shots in the dark, but if anyone knows where to unlock the Scene Replay that'd be awesome). Happy Fapping

*Edit. Filepath is: [Start from where the .exe is]>renpy>common>00gallery.rpy (edit rpy with notepad or any other thing that works for you)
CheatsSoC2 is to unlock the gallery
CheatsSoC1 is to toggle playback options (forward, backward, auto, etc)

P.S. Thank you to the devs, I do hope you'll forgive me on this one ^^' after beating one of the versions a year back and coming to a new one I was a bit impatient on unlocking everything again. I also noticed the change-up in the code too. Nice!

P.S.S Edit: So I discovered a nice little thing called Un'Renpy (or something along those lines) that is a .exe you can run on your game files to see ALL scenes in-game. When installing I selected the "9" option for all features, but if you've the know how feel free to do your own thing. I consider this to be the current solution to the Scene Replay dilemma. Take care!
UnRen.bat link: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
İts not working for me.I did it same but it didnt open gallery.Can anyone help me?

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Since next update will be dedicated to Helayna.
If Winter will not just decide to spent another two month fixing Liurial :cautious: (we fully condemn such action).
I'll start my suggestions, what can be improved with Helayna.
First of all this sprite
helayna 2 aroused.png

1) it looks like she stole her granny Bath Robe.. srsly.
2) It makes Helayna boobs smaller !! that just unacceptable!
Closing that makes boobs smaller should be banned by some convention in any Ero game!
I know its sometimes hard to come up with some original design so here is my suggestion:
004.jpg
In my opinion its way better. So plox fix.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Since next update will be dedicated to Helayna.
If Winter will not just decide to spent another two month fixing Liurial :cautious: (we fully condemn such action).
I'll start my suggestions, what can be improved with Helayna.
First of all this sprite
View attachment 1426814

1) it looks like she stole her granny Bath Robe.. srsly.
2) It makes Helayna boobs smaller !! that just unacceptable!
Closing that makes boobs smaller should be banned by some convention in any Ero game!
I know its sometimes hard to come up with some original design so here is my suggestion:
View attachment 1426816
In my opinion its way better. So plox fix.
Guess whose on Elf Bullying for 2 Months.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
I usually do like elf wenches. So when she was introduced i was surprised i didn't like her much.
She was kind bland character who throw herself on Rowan with no context, her backstory scream at you she is Jazera spy, whom she place near Rowan to keep an eye on him.

You basically know character need additional work if it took a full page for Winter just to describe all the issue he had to fix.

The only logical contradiction i find is that Winter keep pushing this "Rowan gathering his own power structure" with her.
With all due respect to Elf Wench what power she has except nice ass?
She is submissive but she will be submissive to anyone who apply enough force to her.

Reactions: Carefree247

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I rather like Hel with her lithe knightly and youthful smol boob look. So tasty!
There are plenty of ladies packing serious boobage in the game already.

Her night-gown....or should I say "knight-gown" could use a bit of consideration though.
The darker color purple doesn't vibe all that well with her hair color or the color of her skirt for w/e reason.
If we wanted to sexy her up; we could go with panties/nude bottom instead of the boxer-skirt ; or maybe we could get reworked color scheme ^_^.

No condemnation of Winter over Liurial! Lets have more Liurial AND then multiple months of Hel content release :love:- whenever the man is done telling the narrative he wants to tell about the kinky cuteness that is Liurial ;)

Hel is my favorite waifu- but Liurial is in my top 3 so I'd hate to cut her off before we get all that sweetness.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
rivon , yeah about that wasn't it mentioned she choose him because he was the better option ?

Hel is my favorite waifu- but Liurial is in my top 3 so I'd hate to cut her off before we get all that sweetness.
Who are the rest ?

T51bwinterized will you guys polish the writing in the Rowan high corruption Juliet event ? The pacing to that didn't make sense nor did what happen later as we never got into his thoughts.

Reactions: monk_56

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
The only logical contradiction i find is that Winter keep pushing this "Rowan gathering his own power structure" with her.
She is submissive but she will be submissive to anyone who apply enough force to her.
I don't disagree that she screams of being a Jez spy- it would fit the general trajectory of Jezera's manipulations- and while Liu may have started out like that I rather expect it to backfire if that is the case.
There is one piece that confuses me as to if this narrative will be the case though. We already have two narratives in which Jezera tries to get someone to be her spy by turning them into a whore. Namely Alexia's NTR pathing and Shaya. Will Winter lean into that narrative and give it to us again in another iteration with Liurial to reinforce that narrative or does he think it is established enough already and will try to give us a new flavor of narrative with Liurial. Maybe a little of both? I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it in Jan for the Steam release at any rate.

Liurial helps quite a lot by taking clerical duties off of Rowan's plate- freeing him to complete other tasks- such as bullying his Elf :p But she also does have narrative of helping Rowan obscure sensitive information to help people- in addition to other loyal moves. They usually rely on her cleverness instead of her strength though.

I think her physical powerlessness is exactly what makes her interesting. The whole narrative sets her up to look weak, but bravery from a place of weakness in many ways is far more heroic than bravery from a place of strength.

I fully expect her to subvert every expectation about her weakness in her Arc finale. She will do something reckless to help Rowan and either bail him out of a tough situation or help him fight through a tough situation together.

It should also be noted that political / administrative strength is also strength and it is often more powerful than raw might in tons of vectors. At minimum Luirial bolsters Rowan's ability to exploit this type of strength- at maximum she has enough understanding of politics / administration to generate that sort of clout on her own. Viewing her as not adding power to Rowan's movement to rebel feels like an oversimplification of power dynamics.

Who are the rest ?
Not sure how much detail you want here:
1) Hel 2) Cla-min 3) Liu 4) Amerine 5) Patricia

Heartsong and Cla-min Jr could jump up a lot of places if they got more content. I really love Heartsong's narrative so far- and Cla-min Jr is unbelievably cute.

Last edited:

Thomas Vercetti

Oct 25, 2019
I would like to ask, can you help me how to turn on an event that is in the game via the console? if possible thank you very much,
the console is already functional and activated, I would just need a command

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I usually do like elf wenches. So when she was introduced i was surprised i didn't like her much.
She was kind bland character who throw herself on Rowan with no context, her backstory scream at you she is Jazera spy, whom she place near Rowan to keep an eye on him.

You basically know character need additional work if it took a full page for Winter just to describe all the issue he had to fix.

rivon , yeah about that wasn't it mentioned she choose him because he was the better option ?

Who are the rest ?

T51bwinterized will you guys polish the writing in the Rowan high corruption Juliet event ? The pacing to that didn't make sense nor did what happen later as we never got into his thoughts.
The new update is out on Patreon and has the first two major events of the new Liurial arc. When you get it (or some fuck leaks it), you'll see the changes first hand. But, there's a lot of reasons I've delibretly targeted the intro scene, and the new version is 3x longer and retains basically none of the text of the original.

Also, there's a lot of political power you can get from a good beurocrat. It empowers you to control the flow of important information and direct resources towards friends and away from foes. Useful in both a coup and in holding a solid power base. More useful then having someone who can shoot dragon ball z lasers much of the time.

Juliet event will get another proper eyeball when I do my final look and improvements to Rastedel (After Helayna).

Last edited:

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
That what i think about small tits.
BAttel Tits cant be small! They are weapons to distract your enemy!:sneaky:
From Shepard perspective:

Also Winter can learn how to write fast engaging sex dialogs from Shepard.
P.S. now you morally obliged to add "We will bang okay?" in the game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I would like to ask, can you help me how to turn on an event that is in the game via the console? if possible thank you very much,
the console is already functional and activated, I would just need a command
This would be done by typing "jump [scene name without brackets]", and to find the scene name you'd need to break open the innards of the game and scour through...a lot of .rpy files. If the scene you want has "label NotARealScene:" just before it then you'd type "jump NotARealScene" in the console.

That said, this is the worst way to do things in SoC.

1. It involves a lot of work.
2. Enabling the console means you can use the debug menu in Rowan's room. It can be tough to find a scene in this, and I think there are some sex scenes that aren't in it, but it's also a lot faster and easier. Technically you could use it to find the scene name and then use the jump command, but at that point you're using the debug menu for 90% of the work then doing extra work on top of that.
3. It could cause issues for your save (Debug menu might too, heck if I know, but at least seems less likely to. Not that it matters because: )
4. There's a scene replay mod linked in the first page that contains either every scene with art or nearly every scene with art, won't mess up your save, and is very easy to use.

Console can be used for a lot of things (Some of which also might break your save!), but it's the least worthwhile method for viewing specific scenes.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
How do you buy items from Cla-Min?
Go to Cla-Min, click shop, and either check the first tab for 1 of the 8 skill improving supplies, or the third tab for plot items, of which they are 2 at the moment (Orciad axe and Helayna's energy potion).

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes