rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
support the creators

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Welp there it is. Please remember:

- Do not use your old saves. We have broken full save compatibility with this one. If you tried and started to get errors, don't send reports. Only from Fresh Saves.

- Areas we are looking for feedback on:
The New Liurial Rework
The Intro Rework
The Draith Finale
The Changed Helayna Escape
The New Cla-Min Event
The New UI Changes
The Skill/Mechanics Rework
The New Shop

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Is there any arc planned for Indarah? She is an interesting character, but her involvement in the plot outside Alexia's barmaid job is very small.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Then just remove it. If it's inevitable that someone leaks it, then the least you can do is not mock us with our own links.
yeah not tring to mock anyone just posting. Anyway if anyone knows the uploader then he could rehost the links and update the thread

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
i was scrolling through the new CGs and..this is definitely influenced by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since we in BDSM mode this month can we make Helayna collar in to something more brutal? something iron like that?
0138_64696306_p00.png

I mean Jezera gave special collar for Helayna and it exactly the same as one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SusFB

Jul 13, 2018
Is it no longer possible to name saves? Haven't played in a few updates (last played 2.61b iirc), but the current one I seem to not be able to unlike before.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Also, for the love of God. Don't use our actual download links. Rehost that shit or we will replace the links.
I hope you stub your toe on a nightstand.
If it is any consolation to you and your team, this is where I discovered the game and loved it so much that I recently decided to become a patreon. Thank you for all your hard work and taking the time to interact with dirty pirates like us despite everything.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
If it is any consolation to you and your team, this is where I discovered the game and loved it so much that I recently decided to become a patreon. Thank you for all your hard work and taking the time to interact with dirty pirates like us despite everything.
Yeah, this is where I found out about the game and got to try it. Now I support it on steam (but will stil play the pirated patreon version since it seems like it has more content)

Reactions: monk_56

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, this is where I found out about the game and got to try it. Now I support it on steam (but will stil play the pirated patreon version since it seems like it has more content)
Same here with the difference that i haven't played te pirated version in a long time.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes