Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
You can use android emulator but is pretty shitty compared to normal PC version. Btw how can you open the save menu in android ?

Last edited:

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
- Areas we are looking for feedback on:
The Intro Rework
Time to feed Winter back
Intro is still way too long in my opinion

In the description Rowan fights Jezera alone first and Andras join in after Rowan all most kill Jezera ( he first watch him fight orcs then follow him) but on the picture we see them both waiting for Rowan in the middle of the Village.
Fix1.png
2) After battle with orcs.
Rowan sprit keep on mouth animation going like he is talking but obviously its Narrator dialog lines not Rowans FIx 2.png
PS give Helayna new collar!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Intro is still way too long in my opinion
I wouldn't say it's too long. The intro is a great introduction to the game, even more so after the (at this moment only partial) rework. It's interesting, you get to know the main characters. At the same time, you don't have to wait long for action, because you get a nice sex scene with Alexia very early.

goddesses

Sep 23, 2021
maybe i'm stupid, but even with the latest update i am unable to proceed to rastedel :(

i have successfully fucked rescued delane, but whenever i try to visit the capital i am returned a message that says jezera would be displeased if i did - am i doing something wrong (fyi i already played the game several times in the past - i don't think i am)?

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Andras is not interested in sharing Alexia. His path is strict NTR. Jezera... Mostly the same.

The other NPCs are more flexible.
Andras so sexist! If he's willing to have another cock slap Rowan, so should he to Alexia. Where's the equality?!?!?!
But in all seriousness, wouldn't Andras be more interested in corruption rather than minding if Alexia got shared with someone else? Just seems what I'm seeing based on the scenes and conversations in the game.

burger61

Dec 13, 2018
i bought it too. Just saying. Good Jobs Devs, dont get hateful, you´d make more money with it, than most average game developers here.

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know what the the console inputs are to adjust corruption and character favor?

It used to be the below. Whether it still is I do not know haven't used them in a LONG time and they've reworked everything so the variables and switches could be different. If it's not then you may be able to find it with unren by looking at the variables.

avatar.base_corruption = # or avatar.corruption=
all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X
change_favor('jezera', #)
change_favor('andras', #)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
i bought it too. Just saying. Good Jobs Devs, dont get hateful, you´d make more money with it, than most average game developers here.
I troll from love. How often you get to shitpost people literaly failing to steal your game? That's better then TV.

Also thanks for the purchase, bro. We support pirates to customers up in this joint. I raise a glass to you.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
It used to be the below. Whether it still is I do not know haven't used them in a LONG time and they've reworked everything so the variables and switches could be different. If it's not then you may be able to find it with unren by looking at the variables.

avatar.base_corruption = # or avatar.corruption=
all_actors[u'alexia'].coruption=X
change_favor('jezera', #)
change_favor('andras', #)
Just confirmed they all still work along with the old ones for gold, research points, and exp thank you. On the favor do I place a number where the # is?

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Okay. Take 2.

- Do not use your old saves. We have broken full save compatibility with this one. If you tried and started to get errors, don't send reports. Only from Fresh Saves. If you come to me with an error you got because you didn't use a fresh save, I will glare at you.

- Areas we are looking for feedback on:
The New Liurial Rework
The Intro Rework
The Draith Finale
The Changed Helayna Escape
The New Cla-Min Event
The New UI Changes
The Skill/Mechanics Rework
The New Shop

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes