sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone have a detailed alexia (Andras NTR route/ Jezera route / None NTR Corrupt (breeding thing) route) walkthrough?! In my first playthrough I went like Andras NTR and completely missed out of the Jezera corrupt route? So are you completely locked out on another route when u already let her sleep with andras in the prologue? Thanks guys in advance!

Mar 1, 2018
I remember that you could tell alexia to sleep with andras at the intro (it was even possible not to sneak into her room). I didnt play the game for almost two years. Is that kind of option removed?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Does anyone have a detailed alexia (Andras NTR route/ Jezera route / None NTR Corrupt (breeding thing) route) walkthrough?! In my first playthrough I went like Andras NTR and completely missed out of the Jezera corrupt route? So are you completely locked out on another route when u already let her sleep with andras in the prologue? Thanks guys in advance!
Yes, you get get locked in Andras/Jezera NTR route and then you won't be able to access the other one. But that happens in the later part of the game. You can sleep with Andras in the prologue and even later and still get into Jezera's route. I don't have any walkthrough, but the system is quite simple. Each time Alexia succumbs to Andras, she gets some "Andras favor points" - the same in case of Jezera. You can collect both (you are able to see them with the dev mode enabled). You get permanently locked only after reaching a certain amount of those points with one of the twins.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that there isn't the need for a complete walkthrough so much as a single decision at a pivotal event. You will have an opportunity to translate a book and the one you choose to help you will be the one to corrupt you. So it is possible to both sleep with Andras and be corrupted by Jezera. If you want Alexia to be raped by a tentacle monster you need to have Rowen throw her under the bus when she helps in the escape attempt of Lady Helayna. This makes it, in essence, a Rowan corruption route as for any of that to happen Rowan needs to not only take Helayna into his room and put Alexia aside but also refuse to treat Helayna in a manner that makes her want to stay (either help her to fight or totally enslave her).

Reactions: sickdude

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
Yes, you get get locked in Andras/Jezera NTR route and then you won't be able to access the other one. But that happens in the later part of the game. You can sleep with Andras in the prologue and even later and still get into Jezera's route. I don't have any walkthrough, but the system is quite simple. Each time Alexia succumbs to Andras, she gets some "Andras favor points" - the same in case of Jezera. You can collect both (you are able to see them with the dev mode enabled). You get permanently locked only after reaching a certain amount of those points with one of the twins.
thanks! I will check this with the dev mode! do you know what amount of points locks either path?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Okay. Take 2.

- Do not use your old saves. We have broken full save compatibility with this one. If you tried and started to get errors, don't send reports. Only from Fresh Saves. If you come to me with an error you got because you didn't use a fresh save, I will glare at you.

- Areas we are looking for feedback on:
The New Liurial Rework
The Intro Rework
The Draith Finale
The Changed Helayna Escape
The New Cla-Min Event
The New UI Changes
The Skill/Mechanics Rework
The New Shop
There it is a walkthrough available for those events and can be achieve before main events time ends?
Is rowan getting married here? haven't reached this part yet. View attachment 1431263
It remembers me of Eyes Wide Shut movie X'D.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
How is it that the Andras arc isnt done? Dude has so much content. Almost more scenes with Alexia then the MC. Thats kind ridiculous
You see the thing is... Andras actaully the main character ! Rowan is just an NPC.
It is planned in Act 2 for high tier patreons to be able to invade other people (like in dark souls) who chose to turn Ntr off and playing as Andras steal Alexia from Ntr haters.
Winter told me himself !

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
You got some information that isn’t quite correct, so let me clear things up.

Like others said, no detailed walkthrough really necessary for those routes.

• Respond positively to either twin’s advances to raise your points with them.
  • Once Alexia has reached medium corruption (you’ll know if she starts dreaming about trees), you’ll have the opportunity to progress into the appropriate twin’s NTR path if you’ve gotten enough points with one of them.
  • If you have enough points with both, you’ll get the starting NTR event for both of them (I’m a bit out of date with the most recent versions, but I believe this takes place randomly at the start of the week, so you may need to wait multiple weeks to see both). Andras’s event involves Alexia wanting help with some orcs, while Jezera’s starts with her meeting Alexia on the castle grounds.
  • You can refuse either or both events to avoid going down that path. Refusing will lock you out of the path, and accepting one twin will lock you out of the other.
These are the only significant events with regards to setting Alexia permanently down one of these paths. You can participate in any earlier event involving the twins (including the prologue and book consultation events) freely without being locked into anything.

Reactions: sickdude

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
so no new content for my old saves only if I restart? and is there a lot of alexia (wife) content pls?? :oops: :oops:

Apr 12, 2021
I think that there isn't the need for a complete walkthrough so much as a single decision at a pivotal event. You will have an opportunity to translate a book and the one you choose to help you will be the one to corrupt you. So it is possible to both sleep with Andras and be corrupted by Jezera. If you want Alexia to be raped by a tentacle monster you need to have Rowen throw her under the bus when she helps in the escape attempt of Lady Helayna. This makes it, in essence, a Rowan corruption route as for any of that to happen Rowan needs to not only take Helayna into his room and put Alexia aside but also refuse to treat Helayna in a manner that makes her want to stay (either help her to fight or totally enslave her).
What i need to do to convince helenyana to stay and fight it?
In old game i convinced her to stay and fight it, in recent game she escaped.
I want to keep her.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
What i need to do to convince helenyana to stay and fight it?
In old game i convinced her to stay and fight it, in recent game she escaped.
I want to keep her.
I think there are two ways to do it. The first is that you have to tell her that you have loved her all along after training with her and fucking her (might be before training IDK) this is the love path. The other is to take Jezera's advice and completely turn her into your slave. This is her corruption path. If you refuse to do either she will escape. If you do either she will be happy and stay with you.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes