KingMega

Mar 20, 2019
I troll from love. How often you get to shitpost people literaly failing to steal your game? That's better then TV.

Also thanks for the purchase, bro. We support pirates to customers up in this joint. I raise a glass to you.
Yoz just wanna check when the next arc will be coming. I'll support you guys on steam.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0265M1:
  • Update to game version 0.2.65.
  • Add following scenes with new CGs:
    • Ruler Events -jezeraNTRDetox: Rowan x Alexa x Xzaratl (Futa) 6 CG
    • World Events - village_spoils Rowan x Gretcha (BJ) 4CG
    • Job Events - a_silquien_auction (NTR) 3CG
    • Job Events - diplomatic_immunity: Alexia x Goblin (NTR) 3CG
    • Update CG for Greyhide finale poly 6 new CG
    • Update CG for alexia_and_the_rude_workers 1 new CG
    • Update CG for shaya quest 2 new CG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
waiting patiently for this great mod.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Apologies if this has been asked before but is there a list/file that I can view/download for the console commands for this game?

OnionKing

Aug 10, 2019
So I see the devs have put the kibosh on any sort of feminization path for Rowan, but do you suppose one could still be in the cards for Andras after we topple the twins? I feel like it would be far more gratifying to transform Andras into a cute lil' concubine than to simply run him through with a sword. Something tells me Andras would also view such a fate as far worse than death. I just want him to suffer as much as possible and from what I hear nothing is as painful as giving birth.

Reactions: Julius and monk_56

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Just wondering, what is the timeline for the development of this game? I have not played in 6 months or something, but there are huge areas of the map that is left to be explored AFAIK. Is there a roadmap in place? Just curious, because this is one of my favorite games, but I am waiting til completion at this point. Constant restarts with a game like this gets tiring. As well as CGs that never catch up to the story.

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
Hey so the reworked Andras x Alexia scene doesn't seem to work for me? i just don't get given the option to not check alexia, is there any issue with ntr not turning on or is it just me?

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Just wondering, what is the timeline for the development of this game? I have not played in 6 months or something, but there are huge areas of the map that is left to be explored AFAIK. Is there a roadmap in place? Just curious, because this is one of my favorite games, but I am waiting til completion at this point. Constant restarts with a game like this gets tiring. As well as CGs that never catch up to the story.

This doesn't have dates, but it has the remaining major areas we want to tackle. We're probably going to end development of act 1 in stages. After I do a second run through Rastedel to clean it up, I plan to move over to act 2. As more of the major remaining work is done, we're going to move more and more key staff to Act 2. But, if we're talking when will the very last art piece go in, it will be awhile.

Reactions: Dom_D

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

This doesn't have dates, but it has the remaining major areas we want to tackle. We're probably going to end development of act 1 in stages. After I do a second run through Rastedel to clean it up, I plan to move over to act 2. As more of the major remaining work is done, we're going to move more and more key staff to Act 2. But, if we're talking when will the very last art piece go in, it will be awhile.
Hard for me to discipher that, but good to see there is a roadmap. Is Act 1 a self contained game, so to speak? Will Act 2 be a new game file that carries over variables from the the act 1 game? I guess the end of Act 1 would be the prime time for me to try it again. Thanks.

Feb 13, 2021
Let me first congratulate you on the new release (getting leaked and all ;) )

So, on to the new content. I'll leave the technical parts to others seeing as how I'm not really interested in them although I'll add that the new UI looks sleek.

The biggest change that caught my eye with this release is the Alexia/Andras scene. Compared to the previous version I have to say it is a huge improvement and yet I feel as if it has been somewhat streamlined with the removal of Rowans part (sneak out or not).

It's understandable seeing how adding more choices would branch the story making it more complex which would cause more problems for the whole development team. But if the time permits, it would be nice to see that variation added in the future. (just flavor text nothing too complex which would basically lead to the same outcome with no concern to the branching of the story)

The biggest problem with the new scene despite it being the best one in the whole Alexia/Andras plotline is that it clashes with the rest of the story now. It goes from (if you choose to do it that way) angry sex where Alexia is fighting against her attraction to Andras and her uncertainty as to what would that lead to, to the old storyline where the first actual (story wise) romantic/sexual interaction with Andras is the Orc/Throne Room Blow job scene.

What I'm trying to say is that it feels as if something is missing between those two interactions, not counting the smaller events seeing as how they are divorced from the main Alexia/Andras plotline. (not counting the Helayna scene If Rowan decides to keep her. I'll add that this is the best scene we have for filling the gap and yet it depends on a player choosing to keep Helayna)

(Seeing as how I'm rather busy now I didn't have the time to fully explore the update, so feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken or if I missed anything)

As to the future updates, I would like to see more of Jezera/Rowan scenes where Rowan is in charge.

All the best and all that. :coffee:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hard for me to discipher that, but good to see there is a roadmap. Is Act 1 a self contained game, so to speak? Will Act 2 be a new game file that carries over variables from the the act 1 game? I guess the end of Act 1 would be the prime time for me to try it again. Thanks.
From what I can tell, crossed out means its done, highlighted in red means that it is being worked on, and the rest are things they still need to do.

Devs said in the past that the plan is for the different acts to be separate game releases, but you can transfer your saves into the newer games (like it is done in mass effect, deltarune, etc).

Personally I'm waiting for the goblin and Rastedel expanded content, I prefer to replay only when there are significant changes into how I have to plan out my playthrough. But I am excited to see how all the character routes will have been updated by then too.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes