cattict

Jul 1, 2020
Is there any pregnancy in this game yet? Or is there any confirmed? I played decently up until capturing a castle or something and it didn't seem like the game was headed that way.

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Not sure what was the point of the reworked intro, to be honest. I guess Rowan is a smidge less pathetic, but that at the cost of the twins being even more hateable, as if there was need for that, since they've gone from unbeatable idiots to actual idiots who are unbeatable for reasons.

Having said that, that Alexia was given the option not to behave like a dumb cow is nice. Jarring, since after the intro she reverts back to her usual self, but nice. And honestly, if she was given more often the option to have a spine and a brain, aka if her relationship with Rowan didn't solely exist for the NTR tag, i might even grow to like her (or at least consider her an actual character).

How is it that the Andras arc isnt done? Dude has so much content. Almost more scenes with Alexia then the MC. Thats kind ridiculous
And you can bet your ass the Jezera stuff will be with Alexia too. I don't know who's paying for the cuckoo lesbianism, but jesus christ.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
I'm a little upset that there's very little scenes for Rowan x Jezera. You get favor points and you can technically talk to her in her in her room but you can neither cash in those favors nor actually talk to Jezera like you do with the other minor characters. If you were to have Rowan go down the dark path having Jezera seduce him into being her skirt chaser would be a much more plausible development of character. As such I think evil options like razing towns should be locked until he guilt/ corruption is high enough. Other RPGM hentai games use the mechanic of shame to keep the character from going from virgin to full blown meat urinal. The same should be done for Rowan.
Rowan is a Lawful Good character for him to suddenly do Chaotic Evil acts is against his nature he should be guided down that path by showing the benefits of being a tyrant. For example having corrupt actions be more lucrative in the short term and as he further slips into depravity the more corrupt actions he's able to take.
For example starting out with him stealing a little gold from that merchant event and as his guilt goes up he can take more. Or the hanging body in the tree. he could take the loot but his conscious will force him to bury the body. Taking the loot will incur some guilt but as a general he rationalizes the need for the money. However, being a warrior himself he would be unable to leave another's body to rot. As his corruption goes higher he would feel no guilt for taking the money but leaving the body will all the way until he feels guilt for neither.
This is how I feel the guilt corruption system should work. Similar to Pathfinder: Kingmaker, you can't do a lawful action if you are chaotic as that would go against your very nature. Maybe it's hard to implement now but just my thoughts.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Is there any pregnancy in this game yet? Or is there any confirmed? I played decently up until capturing a castle or something and it didn't seem like the game was headed that way.
RoxEmma Slut 3.png
This is the only one so far. Its in the orc camp.
If some one can help me, we can capture Winter and "convince him" to write at least one more.
Rein said he is futa guy and no nothing but apparently he wnna be pretty Princess and marry
What weddings do you attend and how can I get an invite.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
Don't toss aside those feelings, Rowan! Draith is a precious being that deserves to be loved and protected at all costs.

Also bff route for our boy and Alexia, please. They get along just fine and they share a lot of things. The same taste in men, for starters...

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Back and monk_56

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0303M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.02a. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
Thank you so much. I can't be fucked with any more of the RNG grind.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I'm a little upset that there's very little scenes for Rowan x Jezera. You get favor points and you can technically talk to her in her in her room but you can neither cash in those favors nor actually talk to Jezera like you do with the other minor characters. If you were to have Rowan go down the dark path having Jezera seduce him into being her skirt chaser would be a much more plausible development of character. As such I think evil options like razing towns should be locked until he guilt/ corruption is high enough. Other RPGM hentai games use the mechanic of shame to keep the character from going from virgin to full blown meat urinal. The same should be done for Rowan.
Rowan is a Lawful Good character for him to suddenly do Chaotic Evil acts is against his nature he should be guided down that path by showing the benefits of being a tyrant. For example having corrupt actions be more lucrative in the short term and as he further slips into depravity the more corrupt actions he's able to take.
For example starting out with him stealing a little gold from that merchant event and as his guilt goes up he can take more. Or the hanging body in the tree. he could take the loot but his conscious will force him to bury the body. Taking the loot will incur some guilt but as a general he rationalizes the need for the money. However, being a warrior himself he would be unable to leave another's body to rot. As his corruption goes higher he would feel no guilt for taking the money but leaving the body will all the way until he feels guilt for neither.
This is how I feel the guilt corruption system should work. Similar to Pathfinder: Kingmaker, you can't do a lawful action if you are chaotic as that would go against your very nature. Maybe it's hard to implement now but just my thoughts.
Yeah Jezera/Rowan is something i’m A fan of and have wanted to see more of. Rowan at times to me suffers from too many conquests and therefore not enough progress with most of them imo. I’d very much like to see a Rowan siding with jezera and becoming her corrupted more equal partner. Time will tell if the promise of more content materializes.

Reactions: aykarin

Kapitan Zelnick

Mar 20, 2019
1)Is it possible to kill or escape the demon twins?
2)Story progress? Any quest streamlining? I remember how convoluted and retarded the quest to rescue the noblewoman and ally the orc tribe is.
3)More mc/wife romance or is this still primarily a cuck game? I would enjoy all the sex content in this game if the MC was a single dude without a wife. Like she could be his cousin or sister (any female relative, whatever! his granny that the demons abducted).
4)Any changes about the gameplay like a working inventory with items that affect something, leveling up and useful charstats?
(I did read the changelog but the only thing i see is more cuck content.)

Hope some kind soul will take an effort to answer.

• Haha
Reactions: Fleep

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
1)Is it possible to kill or escape the demon twins?
2)Story progress? Any quest streamlining? I remember how convoluted and retarded the quest to rescue the noblewoman and ally the orc tribe is.
3)More mc/wife romance or is this still primarily a cuck game? I would enjoy all the sex content in this game if the MC was a single dude without a wife. Like she could be his cousin or sister (any female relative, whatever! his granny that the demons abducted).
4)Any changes about the gameplay like a working inventory with items that affect something, leveling up and useful charstats?
(I did read the changelog but the only thing i see is more cuck content.)

Hope some kind soul will take an effort to answer.
1)nope
2)nope
3)nope
4)Items give stat points. Rowan can lvlup and invest stat points into stats. Dice rolls are heavily affected by Rowan's stats.

Reactions: Kapitan Zelnick

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Heads up. If your post contains feedback for either the Draith Finale or the Liurial Introduction Rework, please tag me. I am specifically looking for people's expirience with those two events this week.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Every time i play gay content in SoC this skit roll before my eyes.
3:45 Seduction of Andras begins
4:20 for Oh An[D]rias!

• Angry
Reactions: Sillnill

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Yeah I dont get it, for a game that prides itself on world building and having a variety of kinks, it has both left out an entire story between two man characters one of which is the player, and completely wrote off femdom. Seems like a certain kink takes priority over everything else
If ntr will keep being the major part of content, the game should be renamed into "Cuck of chaos", to clear any misunderstanding regarding what this game is truly about. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Nah, makes way more sense that them two masterminds would risk driving off the one person keeping them afloat by fucking the dude's entirely useless wife, who also happens to be the reason he's even serving them in the first place.

And it does make sense, honestly. My man Rowan's got the testicular fortitude of a (female) newborn baby, so they ain't admittedly risking much.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes