monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
For example, there is an entire different route for her latest event, that has yet to be coded in (I have to discuss the details with Winter before it goes live), that triggers if Alexia is on Jezera route - and it's also the reason why the event is called JezeraNTRdetox in the game files.
Woah- this is getting badass right here tho. X fighting for her love of love. The other stuff was sage too. Nice thoughts.

Time for us straight-males to suck some futa cock for love- chick has Rowan's back.

I might actually follow part of Jez's pathing now if X can help Alexia get off that NTR train.
I don't mind FxF cheating but NTR aint my jam- cool wrinkle. Really opens up the content if it goes through.

Last edited:

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
what i need to do to open Alexia’s Corruption Narrative ?
i keep playing but never get those sences

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Edited the list of console commands linked in my sig. Changed a fair few of them to make them more useful, added some new ones. Deleted one that apparently went the way of the dodo. As always, if you run into issues, just say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Heads up. If your post contains feedback for either the Draith Finale or the Liurial Introduction Rework, please tag me. I am specifically looking for people's expirience with those two events this week.

Reactions: monk_56

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
what i need to do to open Alexia’s Corruption Narrative ?
i keep playing but never get those sences
It depends, if you want to see her actively being corrupted by someone then you need to go down one of the twins NTR paths (see here for how to access those). Otherwise having medium or high corruption mostly just changes how she react in certain scenes. Generally she will be be more easily aroused and aggressive (both in and out of bed). Also a lot of scenes are gated by requiring Alexia to either be over or under a certain corruption threshold.

Reactions: lezbie

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Edited the list of console commands linked in my sig. Changed a fair few of them to make them more useful, added some new ones. Deleted one that apparently went the way of the dodo. As always, if you run into issues, just say.

- Objectives are on our hit list at the same time as our rework of the map, which is either this upcoming update or another update in the near future.
- What exactly was the issue you found with the goblin script mine event?
- The second major reworked Liurial event should be on her screen triggerable by the early 20s in terms of weeks.
- Which line of dialogue becomes unachievale during the reworked Liurial Intro?
- We've had several reports about that line from the fertility treatment.

Feb 29, 2020
Is it no longer possible to put gold from Rowan's personal stash into the treasury? I can't figure out how to do it anymore. (haven't played the game for months, to be fair)

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
- What exactly was the issue you found with the goblin script mine event?
- The second major reworked Liurial event should be on her screen triggerable by the early 20s in terms of weeks.
- Which line of dialogue becomes unachievale during the reworked Liurial Intro?
Wasn't an issue per se, just I remembered it formerly being a skill check off one of the deleted skills, whereas now it seems to be pure chance. Given the update to the skills makes them feel a lot less pure chance, I was noting I felt it was a shame that one seems to be pure chance now.

Do you mean Liurial's screen in the throne room? If so, I only see her blowjob scene there at week 34. Unless that is the second reworked scene and the changelog in the OP is wrong in calling it an anal scene.

"This girl really was eager to please…" is the specific line.

Reactions: monk_56

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
It depends, if you want to see her actively being corrupted by someone then you need to go down one of the twins NTR paths (see here for how to access those). Otherwise having medium or high corruption mostly just changes how she react in certain scenes. Generally she will be be more easily aroused and aggressive (both in and out of bed). Also a lot of scenes are gated by requiring Alexia to either be over or under a certain corruption threshold.
ill try it tnx

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Wasn't an issue per se, just I remembered it formerly being a skill check off one of the deleted skills, whereas now it seems to be pure chance. Given the update to the skills makes them feel a lot less pure chance, I was noting I felt it was a shame that one seems to be pure chance now.

Do you mean Liurial's screen in the throne room? If so, I only see her blowjob scene there at week 34. Unless that is the second reworked scene and the changelog in the OP is wrong in calling it an anal scene.

Noted. Thank you.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Wait, I got that wrong because I'm not really the one playtesting. It's not in the throne room either, right?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
T51bwinterized
You asked for feedback regarding Draith content and reworked Liurial's introduction, so here it is.

Although I'm not very much into male x male sex, I find scenes with Draith very erotic, which means they are really well written. It's a shame we still don't know much about Draith's backstory, but he has been portrayed as an interesting character and I'm looking forward to getting to know him better in Act II. The fact that Draith likes Rowan so much, has sex with him several times but at the same time doesn't trust him fully and remains mysterious makes it worth for the players to invest their time into his arc.

I liked that the new Liurial introduction is more extensive and paints the female elf as more than just a slut who came out of nowhere to become Rowan's sexy secretary. I wonder if she has any special agenda besides wanting protection from Rowan, and whether Jezera will try anything in the future to steal her from him. Also, Rowan learning BDSM in the dungeon is more realistic and suits his character better than previous version of that sex scene.

On the side note, why the Alexia holding whip CG from several months ago hasn't been added to the game? We only have the old Alexia whipping Rowan CG with X'zaratl.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
T51bwinterized
You asked for feedback regarding Draith content and reworked Liurial's introduction, so here it is.

Although I'm not very much into male x male sex, I find scenes with Draith very erotic, which means they are really well written. It's a shame we still don't know much about Draith's backstory, but he has been portrayed as an interesting character and I'm looking forward to getting to know him better in Act II. The fact that Draith likes Rowan so much, has sex with him several times but at the same time doesn't trust him fully and remains mysterious makes it worth for the players to invest their time into his arc.

I liked that the new Liurial introduction is more extensive and paints the female elf as more than just a slut who came out of nowhere to become Rowan's sexy secretary. I wonder if she has any special agenda besides wanting protection from Rowan, and whether Jezera will try anything in the future to steal her from him. Also, Rowan learning BDSM in the dungeon is more realistic and suits his character better than previous version of that sex scene.

On the side note, why the Alexia holding whip CG from several months ago hasn't been added to the game? We only have the old Alexia whipping Rowan CG with X'zaratl.
Thank you for the feedback. You were able to access the dungeon scene without any difficulty? Did you get it as a random event, or through the button in the throne room?

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Wait, I got that wrong because I'm not really the one playtesting. It's not in the throne room either, right?
To detail it fully. I got her reworked first scene where she's introduced that ends in one sex scene. I then went forward to week 36, but the only scene I ever saw on her Throne Room menu was the Request Blowjob scene. Never a dungeon scene.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
To detail it fully. I got her reworked first scene where she's introduced that ends in one sex scene. I then went forward to week 36, but the only scene I ever saw on her Throne Room menu was the Request Blowjob scene. Never a dungeon scene.
We're getting further reports of people unable to manually trigger the scene, but also reports of people able to trigger it. For now, it should remain in the system as a random event, so just wait for that. When you do get it, can you check if you get the "Box" scene for her in the repeatable menu with the blowjob?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Since I don't have multiple game saves, I assume I have to restart the game from the beginning to see the new scenes or is there another way?

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
So Walkthrough guide is missing an important part about Orc-raid. Basically you wants to trigger this event before you enter Rastedel or you are gonna stuck with this mission forever. Orc-raid is at north (top left) from the first portal, the village is next to a bridge. Pls remember the location because you will need to travel a lot.

Reactions: planta
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes