Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Since I don't have multiple game saves, I assume I have to restart the game from the beginning to see the new scenes or is there another way?
From what I remember the devs saying, the scope of the reworks in this update broke saves so even outside of reworked scenes you should restart.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
From what I remember the devs saying, the scope of the reworks in this update broke saves so even outside of reworked scenes you should restart.
Ok. Thanks.
.....and yes, any saves I have are broken

Last edited:

pb1993

Sep 13, 2020
Can someone help me?
I already have
-Axelia NTR 1 (Begin)
-Axelia NTR 2 (Main refuse to suck)
-Axelia NTR 4 (Magic tome)
-Axelia NTR 3 (FemaleKnight)

How can i trigger Axelia and the orc and last Axelialast mind control NTR??
I play version 0.3.02A :((

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Woah- this is getting badass right here tho. X fighting for her love of love. The other stuff was sage too. Nice thoughts.

Time for us straight-males to suck some futa cock for love- chick has Rowan's back.

I might actually follow part of Jez's pathing now if X can help Alexia get off that NTR train.
I don't mind FxF cheating but NTR aint my jam- cool wrinkle. Really opens up the content if it goes through.
Hell yes. X’zaratl is one of the most intriguing characters in the game and she has a pretty much wholesome arc so far in a poly route with Rowan and Alexia.
Taking her D won't make Rowan gay. :love: That is what Draith is there for. :p :LOL:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Can the gay/futa contents be disabled/skipped/missed?
It can't be disabled, but it is pretty easy to avoid. If you actually read the text the game is pretty good at telegraphing whether a choice will lead to sex, every sex scene is avoidable and there aren't penalties for turning down any characters. So if a character that you aren't interested in propositions you for sex, just say no and you decision will be respected. Some of the more aggressive characters might imply that they are upset or that they won't let you say no at a future date, but its all bark and no bite so don't worry about it.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Can the gay/futa contents be disabled/skipped/missed?
Yes-everything is avoidable.
The content breakdown is maybe 10%-15% gay and often when a gay sexual option is presented you get an alternative straight option.

The futa content is just one character. Much less of a %- maybe a single % point at most. Also, a lot of the futa content is really just a futa character cheer-leading the two MC in their relationship. I'm straight AF and I still love 60% of that route's sexual content.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
@T51bwinterized

To preface, great game overall :) Here are just some bug results that I found; hopefully this helps.

Bug Report 1

Game shows an error after you buy the brothel, and try to enter it.

Edit: The corrupt nobleman event requires you to capture Raeve keep first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another Bug: Game shows error when you try to enter arena.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
Oct 17, 2018
This claims to be a game with a female protagonist.
Yet any situation in which you could play either female or male led the story is written from the male perspective.
I was about to leave a bad review when I noticed that is not so much the fault of the game but more the fault of this site that tags anything in which you make a decision for a female once as "female protagonist".

Reactions: Rein

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
Gameplay suggestion instead of making the events trigger randomly in the world map, make them trigger through points of interest in the map.
View attachment 1434689
What you suggest would be impossible to implement in SoC right now without complete rework of map exploration system. Events on the map do not trigger in specific points. They can occur randomly on any hexagon. It's different in each playthrough.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
We're getting further reports of people unable to manually trigger the scene, but also reports of people able to trigger it. For now, it should remain in the system as a random event, so just wait for that. When you do get it, can you check if you get the "Box" scene for her in the repeatable menu with the blowjob?
It took a while, but after I finally got the random event the box scene did show up in her repeatable menu.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes