Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Honestly, having Alexia have a job role in the Dark Sanctum with X would be pretty interesting. Maybe another way for her to gain corruption or NTR detox stuff. Or this could be a place for Alexia to practice her magic in the next act. I don't know what kind of job she would be doing there though.

Also X doesn't have a page in the character section of the Codex?
I just want Alexia to finaly get properly fucked by a futa or in terms fuck some girl with her own futa dick. Yea i know that there is an anal dp scene with the head cubi but that was ages ago and there is no new futa on female content. And i wish they bring back the blounde futa. So much done art for her wasted. She can be a minor character, no need to imploy the nemessis system. Zh4cRj6.jpg

May 21, 2018
Question about the reworked prologue. I liked the original idea that Alexia gave herself to Andras to protect Rowan or make his life easier etc I do not remember the exact wording. Did I miss anything or is it now more like she is excited by the demon who kidnapped her so she starts cheating?

Reactions: V1925 and Vampy123

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Alexia is a sexualy supressed slut who has only known Rowan all her life. So when she comes in contact with all the depravity in the caste including the lustfull Andras she shows her true colours. If you want her to be your faithful waifu you can do that. So i dont see whats the problem she can reject his advances if you want her to be pure and uncorupt. In fact i can argue that for the most part you can do the same with Rowan. And have a nice roleplay where you keep bouth protagonis celebate.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Thanks for the info :)

Also, since I noticed you were giving a pretty comprehensive bug report, is the brothel and arena bugging out for you too? Whenever I try to click on them I get error messages...is that just me?
No, they are not. I'd suggest re extracting them from the zip as sometimes I've had cases where some of the files didn't fully extract even though It states all files were extracted fully.

Jynx_lucky_j
we also have to add to the fact that now the Priest of Kharos have joined the fray because of Rowan as they see him as a chosen or key player. The big shots of chaos along with Ameraine ( who I suspect to be aligned with them) have all set their eyes on him and don't see the twins as much given their tendencies and impact compared to Rowan.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I just want Alexia to finaly get properly fucked by a futa or in terms fuck some girl with her own futa dick. Yea i know that there is an anal dp scene with the head cubi but that was ages ago and there is no new futa on female content. And i wish they bring back the blounde futa. So much done art for her wasted. She can be a minor character, no need to imploy the nemessis system. View attachment 1437898
Wut? Who is that blonde girl? Haven't seen her.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Edit: see the post above mine for the correct origins of this particular piece. While my below statement still holds true for some other art pieces.

Wut? Who is that blonde girl? Haven't seen her.
Its not in the game. It is my understanding that one of the artist for the game used to do fan commissions. Which began resulting in confusion from the art that looked official but was not, and it still pops up periodically to create confusion today.

Last edited:

Nerlo00

Sep 21, 2017
The intro is now much better but I do find annoying that the initial of option of Alexia giving herself to Andras to protect Rowan is gone. Also Rowan sneaking out to meet his wife was good.

Again, I can't help it but I really hope the sprites of the games will be reworked because I find Alexia, Jezera to be a lot less attractive in those compared to their gorgous CG art. Some work just fine like Greyhide, Cla-min and so on but the main girls and to be fair, even Rowan and Andras need a glow up.

Reactions: Emielregisrohellec

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
Question about the reworked prologue. I liked the original idea that Alexia gave herself to Andras to protect Rowan or make his life easier etc I do not remember the exact wording. Did I miss anything or is it now more like she is excited by the demon who kidnapped her so she starts cheating?
Yeh this was weird. The old one made more sense.

Reactions: Emielregisrohellec

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I liked that she could be angry at Andras. She had far less agency about her attitudes in the old intro. This one was better- she felt way more like a protagonist- since she could proactively make her own decisions.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
Edit: see the post above mine for the correct origins of this particular piece. While my below statement still holds true for some other art pieces.

Its not in the game. It is my understanding that one of the artist for the game used to do fan commissions. Which began resulting in confusion from the art that looked official but was not, and it still pops up periodically to create confusion today.
Speaking of extra art for the game is there any place i can see the extra commission art for the game ?

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I liked that she could be angry at Andras. She had far less agency about her attitudes in the old intro. This one was better- she felt way more like a protagonist- since she could proactively make her own decisions.
When we get scenes like

screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png

makes you appreciate and love Alexia for being a badass. This version of her reminds me of those wives of powerful families and soilders who know don't back down or take a shit.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
I'm pretty sure the reworked prologue is at least partially due to the complaints about the NTR vibe that was present by default in the original. A lot of people regularly complained about Alexia warming up to her captor so suddenly. Narratively it made sense as she was isolated for months with only Andras showing her attention and kindness. However, to the players it could seem jarring because from our perspective she was captured only a few minutes ago. So I think the change was to change to perspective that this was primarily an NTR game.

Personally I do like that the new intro puts the agency into Alexia's hands rather than it being Rowan's decision. However I do miss the scene of Rowan confessing that he had serviced a twin and telling her that the same will most likely be expected of her as well. I don't think it necessarily has to lead to a sex scene, but I think the sudden realization on Alexia's part that she might not get a say in the matter can be a powerful moment. So far Andras has respected her wishes, but at any point he could just take what he wanted and there would be nothing she could do about it. This realization could leave her feeling fearful or aroused, or maybe a bit of both.

Speaking of extra art for the game is there any place i can see the extra commission art for the game ?
Sorry I wouldn't know, I think they were private commissions so it would have been up to the commissioner up upload it. I've just seen people posting pictures in this forum asking how to get that certain scene, only to be told what I mentioned above.

Reactions: SpoonyCup

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The event's premise was changed. Raeve needs to have fallen, and you need to have traded with at least one village.

Reactions: monk_56

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
The event's premise was changed. Raeve needs to have fallen, and you need to have traded with at least one village.
The best part in this "random" events is that they are not random at all and only way to find out how to unlock them is hack in to the game files and figure out what are requirements to trigger event you are looking for ( if you know it exist).
To say it break the immersion is basically say nothing.

Reactions: SpoonyCup

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Heads up. If your post contains feedback for either the Draith Finale or the Liurial Introduction Rework, please tag me. I am specifically looking for people's expirience with those two events this week.
This might be a little late, but I needed time to collect my thoughts about Liurial:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
This might be a little late, but I needed time to collect my thoughts about Liurial:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you address all of the major points we have regarding Liurial and her character arc, but the points you have raised clash directly with other character and story arcs like the Shaya character arc and the Patricia arc in that we find

1) Jezera is not as all knowing as we are made out
2) Jezera doesn't understand ppl as well as she think she does
3) The twins wish Rowan to embrace his darker emotions and ambitions
4) Rowan learnt somethings being around the twins

The problem is that we know the story is long and will take years at the pace it's going mostly due to the writing being all over the place, as for Rowan it's like he's( and any other character for that matter) supposed to be idiotic or smart according to the story and not the other way around.Their is little go go about liurial atm and it is absolutely necessary for Rowan to judge her( or any character) before things progresses further though.

Reactions: monk_56

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
She's not in the game, was an idea for a rival character that got some art commisioned, but devs scrapped her for the time being.
Let's hope she comes back. Maybe she could be one of the other heroes metioned from the previous demon lord time (a girl who always wanted to have a dick from the look of that art, like Cersei Lannister in the books). That would make her a rival to Rowan in the sense that she can help the twins in the way that Rowan is doing it (manageing strategies and stuff), putting Rowan in a tight spot since he can become a little more disposable and thus giving him less room to challenge the twins.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes