Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Is it possible to do a NTR-only run of this game
Each sex scene is optional, and the game does a pretty good job at telegraphing them. It would be pretty simple then to pass over any marital relations and only accept extra marital affairs for either or both Rowan and Alexia.

You can make Rowan asexual while making Alexia the castle slut if you want. You could make Alexia the faithful wife while Rowan is out screwing half the kingdom. You could make Rowan gay and have Alexia fill her needs elsewhere. You could have both Rowan and Alexia remain exclusively faithful to each other. Or you can have everyone fuck everyone else at every opportunity. You could make either of them mostly faithful, but there is one person thy can't resist. As well as many other combinations. In a way, the choices you make about which sex scenes to pursue end up telling their own story.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Am I the only one who realizes Alexia is trans? She needs fertility treatments, Rowan knew she wasn't fertile before he married her (something he could only have known if she was trans), she's clearly used to having a penis, she's much bigger than Rowan in the childhood flashbacks, various characters allude to her previous gender (too many to mention really). How come I'm the only one who picked up on this?
...Uhhh... what? Being infertile does not mean she used to be a man, there are literally scenes where she's all "Holy shit I've got a dick due to magic... I wonder what it's like?" and then goes absolutely berserk about it, kids mature at different rates, and no one implies she used to be a man. Y'all are either trolling or have a very active imagination.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Alexia and Rowan were both designed with a level of variance to them. We have, to my knowledge, never put into the game anything that would explicitly hint that Alexia is trans. But, we haven't put a lot into the game that would deny it either. Which means it fits into the range of possible traits that Alexia or Rowan may have. This doesn't rise to the standard of inclusion, obviously. But, it also does preclude that kind of theory either, especially if applied to their specific game.

Sain

Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the gay event involving Rowan taking a blonde guy in a bath?

I'm pretty sure I've run into most of the gay scenes in the game: Greyhide events, the Andras / Draith ones, Kethar from the lost tribes map event, the incubus Dazzanath from an abbey event, Qais from the adventuring party, and the guy that Cla-Min brings to you. (If I'm missing any, please let me know.)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the gay event involving Rowan taking a blonde guy in a bath?

I'm pretty sure I've run into most of the gay scenes in the game: Greyhide events, the Andras / Draith ones, Kethar from the lost tribes map event, the incubus Dazzanath from an abbey event, Qais from the adventuring party, and the guy that Cla-Min brings to you. (If I'm missing any, please let me know.)
You meet him in rastedel near the end of the plotline.

Reactions: Sain

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021

The blond guy is the captain of the guard in Rastedel, you meet him while helping the twins take the city near the end. Spend time helping him out, and after you help him train the troops you have to choice to fuck him or spar with him

Reactions: Sain

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Each sex scene is optional, and the game does a pretty good job at telegraphing them. It would be pretty simple then to pass over any marital relations and only accept extra marital affairs for either or both Rowan and Alexia.

You can make Rowan asexual while making Alexia the castle slut if you want. You could make Alexia the faithful wife while Rowan is out screwing half the kingdom. You could make Rowan gay and have Alexia fill her needs elsewhere. You could have both Rowan and Alexia remain exclusively faithful to each other. Or you can have everyone fuck everyone else at every opportunity. You could make either of them mostly faithful, but there is one person thy can't resist. As well as many other combinations. In a way, the choices you make about which sex scenes to pursue end up telling their own story.
Uhmm... Not exactly optional... when the twins got Rowan in the first place he can't deny :v

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Question about the reworked prologue. I liked the original idea that Alexia gave herself to Andras to protect Rowan or make his life easier etc I do not remember the exact wording. Did I miss anything or is it now more like she is excited by the demon who kidnapped her so she starts cheating?
yeah .. some of the rework is decent, but some is just weird for me.. i liked the old way where we can choose if rowan try to find alexia.. TBH i would have perfer all the event goes by chronology rather than u choosing which to trigger.. for example, we should have the futa event come first then only other event.. its like she is jumping around being horny and a virgin in other event..

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Alexia and Rowan were both designed with a level of variance to them. We have, to my knowledge, never put into the game anything that would explicitly hint that Alexia is trans. But, we haven't put a lot into the game that would deny it either. Which means it fits into the range of possible traits that Alexia or Rowan may have. This doesn't rise to the standard of inclusion, obviously. But, it also does preclude that kind of theory either, especially if applied to their specific game.
On of the things I like about this game is that it does leave space for us to have our own interpretation of characters and events, and the choices we make in our own games can lead us to some pretty different interpretations.
That said I was wondering you would could say whether or not there are any plans for an explicitly trans character in the future? I don't know how far out you have plans for and I know that there isn't really room to introduce any more major characters in the current act. While I can't speak for everyone it is certainly something I would like to see in the game.

MFW casually triggering all the transphobes in the comments seething about the possibility of Alexia being assigned male at birth even after a dev wont confirm their biases
I don't know if you are including me in this message, but I really did mean it when I said that I would like to see more detailed examples of what you mean. I merely meant to layout the reasons why I had difficulty seeing how you reached your conclusions. I don't know that it would change my own interpretation, but It always interested in seeing things through a different lens. For example when I heard someone say that the movie "The Matrix" was a trans allegory I couldn't see it, but after I had it explained to me I was able to see what they meant and how it is a valid interpretation of the movie. If you'd rather not go into it here in public you can PM me if you like, or if you rather just drop the matter that's fine as well. Regardless even if we don't agree in the end I want you to know that I don't wish you any ill will.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trapitalism101

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
On of the things I like about this game is that it does leave space for us to have our own interpretation of characters and events, and the choices we make in our own games can lead us to some pretty different interpretations.
That said I was wondering you would could say whether or not there are any plans for an explicitly trans character in the future? I don't know how far out you have plans for and I know that there isn't really room to introduce any more major characters in the current act. While I can't speak for everyone it is certainly something I would like to see in the game.

I don't know if you are including me in this message, but I really did mean it when I said that I would like to see more detailed examples of what you mean. I merely meant to layout the reasons why I had difficulty seeing how you reached your conclusions. I don't know that it would change my own interpretation, but It always interested in seeing things through a different lens. For example when I heard someone say that the movie "The Matrix" was a trans allegory I couldn't see it, but after I had it explained to me I was able to see what they meant and how it is a valid interpretation of the movie. If you'd rather not go into it here in public you can PM me if you like, or if you rather just drop the matter that's fine as well. Regardless even if we don't agree in the end I want you to know that I don't wish you any ill will.
There arguably is already a few. There's a certain ammount of gender queerness in charachters like the cubi and a certain charachter in Rastedel. But, there is at least one spirited character in the game who could arguably be described as a pre-transition trans person.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes