T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
In all seriousness, we've come to expect pirates will get a copy. But, there are all kinds of problems on our end if pirated downloads are coming from our links. Download satistics for example. It is way more convinient for us if y'all have your own Mega links.

Also I find the idea of critiquing our own pirates hilarious.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
In all seriousness, we've come to expect pirates will get a copy. But, there are all kinds of problems on our end if pirated downloads are coming from our links. Download satistics for example. It is way more convinient for us if y'all have your own Mega links.

Also I find the idea of critiquing our own pirates hilarious.
i like being a pirate and so does everyone else here this is a pirates only safe space. No micro aggression's allowed DFhxKS5UMAAOvda.jpg View attachment CSSJkV2UYAE3FIK.jfif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BigStuffedTiger

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
If it is any consolation to you and your team, this is where I discovered the game and loved it so much that I recently decided to become a patreon. Thank you for all your hard work and taking the time to interact with dirty pirates like us despite everything.
Good for you! I found the game here too and bought on steam b/c of it. Now I'm just gonna wait for the next steam release in Jan out of respect.

I'd Pat too if such a large % of the game wasn't NTR / Alexia MxF cheating or maybe if Alexia gets an actual loyalty route.
Us pirates do have allegiance to things we find good- though our origin stories are often dubious >_>

The narrative is just absolutely amazing- but the kink content is pretty diluted if you don't like certain nitche kinks.

knok2

Mar 20, 2019
support the creators

Blimey, tis might be mine old peg leg tickling a tad too much, but tis booty be tasting like old clam grog. Heave ho, to Steam! Missing a few doubloons won't hurt much and will buy me crew redemption.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Welp there it is. Please remember:

- Do not use your old saves. We have broken full save compatibility with this one. If you tried and started to get errors, don't send reports. Only from Fresh Saves.

- Areas we are looking for feedback on:
The New Liurial Rework
The Intro Rework
The Draith Finale
The Changed Helayna Escape
The New Cla-Min Event
The New UI Changes
The Skill/Mechanics Rework
The New Shop
Feedback for Intro.
There seems to be something missing in this conversation when Rowan comes home from his morning routine

Alexia: I've been cleaning up this awful mess I made with dinner.
Rowan: Uneventful thankfully. There's only been a few travellers on the road to Rastedel, and the western woods seem quiet.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
When Mariel enters the story Alexia offers her 'something hot to drink' and then returns with a cup of water. I'm not sure if this a slip up or if she intentionally doesn't bring a hot drink.

Given the choice of being honest with Mariel Rowan directly repeats himself saying it's unlikely her daughter wandered off by herself. Also not sure if that's intentional.

Reactions: Carefree247

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Rowan jumped to his feet. Andras immediately began casting the spell once more. Weaponless, unable to defend himself, had only one chance. Rowan flung himself through the entryway of his home.

there is a pronoun missing in the third sentence.

Last edited:

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
1633016602220.png
I honestly don't know what guards he's talking about. There were no guards mentioned before.
Or is this supposed to be him informing me that they had sent for guards?

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
1633017298873.png
1633017248249.png
1633017268189.png

This seems a little inconsistent. Apparently it took Rowan 4 months to reach castle Bloodmeen but Alexia waited for months and then another 4 months passed before he appears.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
After the village attack, the only updated material is the Alexia x Andras stuff. We're tackling the throne room scene this month. Thus the confusion.
Alright, I guess I've finished the new intro parts then.

btw the reworked Alexia x Andras scene is amazing. I'm looking forward to more of this :D

Reactions: aykarin
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes