monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Haven't played this game in a spell. How are we doing in the Cliohna romance department?
We haven't seen an event that involved Cilonia in more than an ancillary way in a hot minute.

I suspect we won't have anything tangible until the Rastdel aftermath or Game 2.

As to why this is the case - I'd guess it is a pacing issue.

Cilonia seems to be very popular and always gets asked about- but advancing her plot with Rowan too far would create for a suite of circumstances where it might not make sense why she wasn't using her vast knowledge of magic ect to help Rowan out.

I suspect it would be very easy for her to remove the necklaces or oppose the Twins herself. She is an ancient mage with life-times of experience. They are essential edgy half-demon teenagers.

If you pursue all of her different routes (dom / sub) you get a look at quite a significant amount of back-story relating to her motivations- which helps contextualize why she is helping the twins in the first place. If that were to evaporate because of a proper romance arc or her finding out Rowan could offer her a similar chance of achieving her end goals the plot would need to move forwards in a specific way- but I think it'd be too early in the plot for it to move in that direction.

A final though:
We have a pregnancy arc (Rowan X Alexia) narrative piece coming up in the January release - which could hypothetically involve Cilonia or any of the characters Rein writes honestly- but again it wouldn't advance the core Cilonia romance narrative.

Last edited:

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
If you compare the size of Cliohna's arc to Shaya's or Greyhide's, it's clear that our beloved librarian has much less content in Act I than other castle NPCs, despite being one of the first side characters introduced during the development of SoC. It's such a shame... :(

Reactions: Fleep

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Haven't played this game in a spell. How are we doing in the Cliohna romance department?
According to the latest roadmap update Clionha's arc is finished for the current act. So I would expect more content in which she is the main focus until we move on to Act 2. of course that doesn't preclude from playing a major role in another character's arc. For instance....
Wishing for a ClionhaXAlexia arc. That wouldn't mess the pacing.
While I don't know if we will get a ClionhaxAlexia sexual encounter (Clionha hasn't really shown a lot of interest in sex apart from using it as a means to mind control a particularly stubborn subject), I would at least expect we will get a decent amount of interaction between them when the developers start focusing on Alexia's library job arc. Though it is worth mentioning that the library arc is fairly lacking in sexual scenes involving Alexia compared to the other jobs...

Reactions: Fleep

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
If you compare the size of Cliohna's arc to Shaya's or Greyhide's, it's clear that our beloved librarian has much less content in Act I than other castle NPCs, despite being one of the first side characters introduced during the development of SoC. It's such a shame... :(
A bit of a victim of being the test case for Arc work. Her arc is complete for the chapter. And it was written in the newer style, so we don't really need to fix anything with it. If Rein wasn't swamped with useful stuff, I'd send him back to write more of it. But, best he spends his time and effort on X'z and Nassim, who aren't done yet for the act.

• Sad
  • Hey there
Reactions: aykarin and monk_56

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
A final though:
We have a pregnancy arc (Rowan X Alexia) narrative piece coming up in the January release - which could hypothetically involve Cilonia or any of the characters Rein writes honestly- but again it wouldn't advance the core Cilonia romance narrative.
Wow... Seriously?... I thought her first pregnancy arc would be in the breeding pits by giving birth some kind of Cthulhu as an alternate bad ending by fucking the world :v

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Wow... Seriously?... I thought her first pregnancy arc would be in the breeding pits by giving birth some kind of Cthulhu as an alternate bad ending by fucking the world :v
That would be a fun bad end, especially if it lingered just a bit on Jezera and Andras’s “Oh fuck” reactions.

Reactions: errte13

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Wishing for a CilonhaXAlexia arc. That wouldn't mess the pacing.
Fleep, you seem like a cultured person who enjoys a bit of femdom.

Who is your favorite fem-dom character in SoC and why is it X'zaratl :p

Here is my ranking -

X'zaratl - The penis is off-putting so her sexual content is a little miss for me- but its is hard to deny she is S tier.
Cilonia - Great, but a bit too controlling. When the dom extends past the bedroom I'm not as into it.
Varlyrs - (Minor Character- Cave elf) Loved this one, but minor character; can it really be rated that highly.
Shaya - There wasn't much love in it- it was more to achieve a goal in the finale. Time will tell how this one plays out; but the Romance arc was far superior.
Jezera - Wants the characters to be literal slaves, also a lot of foot licking; neither are my thing.
Two orcesses - (Minor characters) Getting pegged by an orc, whilst you plow her lover. I guess pegging isn't my thing.

*There were two other Femdom characters the Fey leader and the Fey-Herald- but those events haven't been in the game in a long time so i cannot remember them all that clearly.

The main reason I enjoy femdom scenes is the fem aspect of them. Pegging and futa kinda add a maledom aspect to the content.
I suspect Cilonia will be my favorite as the arc grows into more of a romance unless X'zaratl puts away her piece occasionally; but these things are hard to predict.

Last edited:

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
Why i cant visit the Emissaries ?? Azryl the succubus...
And i cant find her in forest anymore... Before i can have the Azryl and her cult event

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
While I don't know if we will get a ClionhaxAlexia sexual encounter (Clionha hasn't really shown a lot of interest in sex apart from using it as a means to mind control a particularly stubborn subject), I would at least expect we will get a decent amount of interaction between them when the developers start focusing on Alexia's library job arc.
Clionha/Alexia friendship arc? Yes, please.

Reactions: Back and monk_56

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018

Here is my ranking -

X'zaratl - The penis is off-putting so her sexual content is a little miss for me- but its is hard to deny she is S tier.
Cilonia - Great, but a bit too controlling. When the dom extends past the bedroom I'm not as into it.
Varlyrs - (Minor Character- Cave elf) Loved this one, but minor character; can it really be rated that highly.
Shaya - There wasn't much love in it- it was more to achieve a goal in the finale. Time will tell how this one plays out; but the Romance arc was far superior.
Jezera - Wants the characters to be literal slaves, also a lot of foot licking; neither are my thing.
Two orcesses - (Minor characters) Getting pegged by an orc, whilst you plow her lover. I guess pegging isn't my thing.
Well my favorite should be X. It's what I thought when I first started playing the game, but the more you advance her arc the less present she is during the sex scenes, to the point where you're just fucking Alexia only to later be given the option to maybe let X in the fun. So, I really like X and she has so much potential, but as I've said before she's too accessory in her own sex scenes.

As it is, my ranking would currently be something like:

1.-Jezera: all of her scenes are top tier, no matter is she's domming Rowan or Alexia.
2.-Cilohnia and X'zaratl: I personally like X more, but I find Cilohnia scenes more enjoyable overall, probably because those do focus on her being a domineering woman unlike X scenes.
3.-Varlyrs: I didn't even know what her name was. Her scene is sooo good, probably up there in my top 3 scenes. If she had more of those she could easily reach best femdom character.
4.-Shaya: Not bad but way below the previously mentioned.
5.-Orcesses: It was cool, but only a one off.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Well my favorite should be X. It's what I thought when I first started playing the game, but the more you advance her arc the less present she is during the sex scenes, to the point where you're just fucking Alexia only to later be given the option to maybe let X in the fun. So, I really like X and she has so much potential, but as I've said before she's too accessory in her own sex scenes.

As it is, my ranking would currently be something like:

1.-Jezera: all of her scenes are top tier, no matter is she's domming Rowan or Alexia.
2.-Cilohnia and X'zaratl: I personally like X more, but I find Cilohnia scenes more enjoyable overall, probably because those do focus on her being a domineering woman unlike X scenes.
3.-Varlyrs: I didn't even know what her name was. Her scene is sooo good, probably up there in my top 3 scenes. If she had more of those she could easily reach best femdom character.
4.-Shaya: Not bad but way below the previously mentioned.
5.-Orcesses: It was cool, but only a one off.
I missed the Valyr and Orcesses scenes. Can you tell me how to get them?

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019

Here is my ranking -

*There were two other Femdom characters the Fey leader and the Fey-Herald- but those events haven't been in the game in a long time so i cannot remember them all that clearly.

The main reason I enjoy femdom scenes is the fem aspect of them. Pegging and futa kinda add a maledom aspect to the content.
I suspect Cilonia will be my favorite as the arc grows into more of a romance unless X'zaratl puts away her piece occasionally; but these things are hard to predict.
Since I adore femdom content, I will also participate ;)
My personal ranking:

1) Cliohna: She is simply amazing, despite low amount of content. I love her cold demeanor and how she treats everybody as below her while not being as childish as Jezera. Femdom with her is not just sex-related, she orders everybody around and it's great. As Rowan I'd gladly dethrone the Twins just to give the whole castle to Cliohna.

2) Jezera: A close second. Being a demoness gives her a bonus points imho plus also she doms both Rowan and Alexia. Jezera NTR path is an amazing route as it combines femdom with corruption, NTR and yuri.

3) Alexia: Despite not being a typical dom character, she has some extremely hot S/M scenes in which she is a dominating side, e.g. with Rowan using a dick, with herself during the high corruption event. I love how on Andras NTR path she gives that delighted evil look when observing how Andras crushes Drokk's arm. She has SOOO MUCH femdom potential (especially if corrupted)... I'm still waiting for that amazing CG with her holding a whip to be implemented in the game (I don't mean the old one when she beats Rowan along with X'zaratl).

4) X'zaratl: Probably one of the best characters, though as Fleep pointed out the downside to her path is that it's currently more of a threesome route with Alexia than a proper Rowan x X'zaratl romance. Her having a dick makes gives her a great potential for femdom.

5) Shaya: She doesn't have a full femdom path, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the continuation of the femdom ending in Act II will be worth it and we will get some quality femdom content with Shaya.

6) Varlys: She is only a minor character but her scene was really good.

7) Arzyl: Currently not much in the game because the Fey content is awaiting to be reworked, but her old scene with Rowan was nice. She looks great and has big potential as a femdom character.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Personally, I’m not super into femdom, but I’m down to play as the mood strikes. I just wouldn’t want it to be the primary focus of the relationship. So, I’ll approach my list from that perspective.

X’zaratl – She takes my top spot because it seems to me her primary goal is to expand your sexual horizons and get you to try new things. Her goal is for you to be having the best sex possible whether she is included or not. Towards this end, some time she will be dom, sometimes she will be sub, other times equals. But one thing she’ll never be is boring.

Alexia – She is similar to X’zaratl in the she takes on different roles in different scenes and like I said I would want to switch things up periodically. However, she is still inexperienced and not confident in her position as a dom so she can really match X’zaratl in that regard.

Jezera – is all dom all the time. Anytime you try to take a dominate or equal position she is quick to put you back in your place. That said as long as you don’t try rise above your station, she can be pretty lighthearted and fun about the whole thing, maybe enough for you to forget the position you in some of the time.

Shaya: once again we get a character that does a bit of everything. She ostensibly is here to serve, so she’ll pretty much fill any role you ask. But we all know who she really serves, so in a way subbing to her is just subbing to Jezera with extra steps. Besides I’d prefer a partner with her own wants and desires.

Clionha – She’s also all dom all the time, but also always serious. Don’t get me wrong being dominated by her would certainly be a pleasurable experience, not that you would get a choice in the matter, but I’m not a fan of not being in control of my own mind. But hey, I guess she could recommend me some good books.

Minor characters – All of these one-off characters would be fine encounters to have but I just don’t know enough about them to know what they would be like in the long term. Though I would take the cave elf over the orcresses because she actually seems fairly nice and reasonable once you get to actually have a conversation with her.

Last edited:

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
I missed the Valyr and Orcesses scenes. Can you tell me how to get them?
I recall Varylyr scene is triggered randomly when exploring mines in the map, just like the encounter with the three adventurers or any other random map event. The orcesses scenes I can't quite remember how to get it. I know I got it once and then I used the gallery mod to see the scene whenever I wanted to.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Do you remember the whole scene between rowan and shaya? Why is she serving jezera again?
If you are replying to my take on Shaya, keep in mind I was referring to her specifically in respect to ranking femdom characters. While I do suspect that long term Rowan will be able to undermine Shaya and Jezera’s relationship, as the game currently stands you can’t be a sub to Shaya AND undermine their relationship. The two options are mutually exclusive.

If we were talking about ranking characters in a general sense then I would have an entirely different take on her.

Reactions: monk_56

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
If you are replying to my take on Shaya, keep in mind I was referring to her specifically in respect to ranking femdom characters. While I do suspect that long term Rowan will be able to undermine Shaya and Jezera’s relationship, as the game currently stands you can’t be a sub to Shaya AND undermine their relationship. The two options are mutually exclusive.

If we were talking about ranking characters in a general sense then I would have an entirely different take on her.
You've already straight up undermined the Shaya and Jezera relationship already if you chose to confront her at the end of her story.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes