HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
So I wanted to find out if it is possible to avoid NTR and not cut or disable .
In a sense... you can "avoid" with luck (because mechanics earlier can be a bitch) to MC's wife have NTR interactions... But isn't possible to avoid MC NTR his wife at least 1 time in the entire game... Is that enough NTR vanilla to make you happy?.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
In a sense... you can "avoid" with luck (because mechanics earlier can be a bitch) to MC's wife have NTR interactions... But isn't possible to avoid MC NTR his wife at least 1 time in the entire game... Is that enough NTR vanilla to make you happy?.
I 'll leave my wife then . Can I leave her ?

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Is there any animation in game or some kind of animation mod?
A few handfuls, unfortunately.

I 'll leave my wife then . Can I leave her ?
From what I can tell, not in the normal sense. But from what I can tell with choices, yes? There is a relationship status with Alexia and can go up or down with the choices you make. Usually it's being extremely rude to her and dismissing her thoughts and hopes. Corruption might also have an influence of the status also.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
A few handfuls, unfortunately.

From what I can tell, not in the normal sense. But from what I can tell with choices, yes? There is a relationship status with Alexia and can go up or down with the choices you make. Usually it's being extremely rude to her and dismissing her thoughts and hopes. Corruption might also have an influence of the status also.
Thanks for the reply. It is very strange that it is impossible to completely prevent the betrayal of his wife . There is a scale of relationships , but the wife will still betray several times .

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks for the reply. It is very strange that it is impossible to completely prevent the betrayal of his wife . There is a scale of relationships , but the wife will still betray several times .
What do you mean with "that it is impossible to completely prevent the betrayal of his wife"? When does that happen? I'm on week 64 or 65 and so far there is no evidence that she betrayed the MC.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
You CAN prevent the wife from cheating on you 100%. What's up to you is how much you as a player cheat on her. That's the NTR the previous post was referring to.

Reactions: kristo0086

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
You CAN prevent the wife from cheating on you 100%. What's up to you is how much you as a player cheat on her. That's the NTR the previous post was referring to.
Tbh though, the NTR option the game gives you is a red herring. The game does nothing to prevent the husband from cheating on his wife which is still NTR. Sure it still gives you that option via dialogue but a red herring nonetheless as many factors still require to have some knowledge, check passings, and ofc some luck on choosing the right choice. So you're entirely correct. As irritating it is to be "Well I can do whatever I want." then do exactly what you prevent your wife from doing... You should have no reason to complain about NTR as it is a coin afterall.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Tbh though, the NTR option the game gives you is a red herring. The game does nothing to prevent the husband from cheating on his wife which is still NTR. Sure it still gives you that option via dialogue but a red herring nonetheless as many factors still require to have some knowledge, check passings, and ofc some luck on choosing the right choice. So you're entirely correct. As irritating it is to be "Well I can do whatever I want." then do exactly what you prevent your wife from doing... You should have no reason to complain about NTR as it is a coin afterall.
Nothing to do with luck if you know what the choices give by using the universal renpy tool. As I said, I'm on week 64 and the wife hasn't cheated on me and neither did I in my current playthrough, UNLESS it happens after week 64. Not that I care, otherwise I had disabled the NTR at start.

• Haha
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Nothing to do with luck if you know what the choices give by using the universal renpy tool. As I said, I'm on week 64 and the wife hasn't cheated on me and neither did I in my current playthrough, UNLESS it happens after week 64. Not that I care, otherwise I had disabled the NTR at start.
If u disable NTR, then it's probably that she NTR MC and the game skip the scene for ya, can happen if MC doesn't pass some checks while interacting with Andrass demandings ;)(y)

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Neither the MC nor his wife have to cheat in any circumstance. If someone you don't want to have sex with asks, just say no.

Honestly the developer didn't really even need to include the "No NTR" option at all. Every sex scene is optional and they are well telegraphed before you make you choices. There are only two reasons for people to complain about NTR in this game. Either they are just clicking through the options with out reading any of the text, or they got tempted and regretted their choice in their post-nut clarity.

For being a castle full of evil demons they seem to be pretty big on consent. :p

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
If u disable NTR, then it's probably that she NTR MC and the game skip the scene for ya, can happen if MC doesn't pass some checks while interacting with Andrass demandings ;)(y)
My NTR is enabled and Andras didn't touched her, I passed the check. Also, I pretty much remember on a previous PT that even if you fail the check, you take a beating but he doesn't touch her.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Neither the MC nor his wife have to cheat in any circumstance. If someone you don't want to have sex with asks, just say no.

Honestly the developer didn't really even need to include the "No NTR" option at all. Every sex scene is optional and they are well telegraphed before you make you choices. There are only two reasons for people to complain about NTR in this game. Either they are just clicking through the options with out reading any of the text, or they got tempted and regretted their choice in their post-nut clarity.

For being a castle full of evil demons they seem to be pretty big on consent. :p
Pal if MC say no to work with them it's game over, that's consensual?...

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
Very nearly every sex scene involving Rowan and Alexia, and this includes every single NTR scene, is avoidable. The choices for these are fairly well telegraphed. None of them rely on RNG.

Reactions: kartolas

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Very nearly every sex scene involving Rowan and Alexia, and this includes every single NTR scene, is avoidable. The choices for these are fairly well telegraphed. None of them rely on RNG.
Not all of them, i remember an scene with Andrass when he defy MC, if the status check don't pass he do what he wants, if that random scene happen early when MC sucks at his status there is nothing you can do.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Not all of them, i remember an scene with Andrass when he defy MC, if the status check don't pass he do what he wants, if that random scene happen early when MC sucks at his status there is nothing you can do.
The only scene I can think of that you might be describing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you don't want to be a cuck then just don't be a cuck.

• Haha
Reactions: Rivina and kartolas
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes