Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How do I get…

Keep visiting Cla-min at the caravan each of her events trigger several weeks after each other in a fairly linear fashion. Just keep helping her out with her schemes and you’ll get there.

You need to have accepted X’zaratl’s advances and have recruited Liurial. Then keep visiting the Dark Sanctum while waiting for the RNG gods to give you X’zaratl’s gender debate scene. IT the one where Liurial is sent to survey the cubi, but she gets flustered because they keep changing genders and has to amend the survey. Near the end X’zaratl with as you if you want to do “butt stuff” with her. Tell her you’re down for butt stuff then visit her again next week

The event is called “threes_company” it is a randomly occurring end of week event the only requirement is the previous Liurial events which in turn are all random end of week events. The one immediately before this even is “liurials_vistors” which is the one where her old master comes to try to get her back. IT can trigger any time after week 33 so if you see it you’ll know you are close.

Now as to whether you will be able to convince Alexia to have a threesome is dependent on a variety of factors. As T51bwinterized said previously:

It’s called diplomatic_immunity. Alexia has to be working the Barmaid Job and you need to have seen the Jezera_s_alliance_making_skills, which is the scene where she paraded you before an elven noble lady before losing her temper and killing the elf. When the scene is triggered if her corruption is at least medium she will have the option to protect someone by sleeping with a couple goblins. If her corruption is too low she will have to help him in a different way.

It has been reworked into an entirely new scene that give Alexia the agency in deciding what she does. First you’ll get to decide whether or not she starts to warm up to him. Then you get to choose whether or not you are interested in accepting his advances, and finally when the truth comes out that Adras has been lying to her she can either slap him or hate fuck him.

This is taking too long.

Yes, this game has been in development for a long times considering the progress they made. Until someone recently the game’s development has been rather haphazard and without a sense of direction. Which let to a fair amount of bloat.

However, the developers have started making a development road map to keep them on track and limit their focus. Thus far it seems to have made a big difference and the development is proceeding much more smoothly. The main story hasn’t advanced because the developers want to wrap up all the loose threads they created in the past and give all the important characters the depth their patron are demanding, before finishing up the current act. It makes sense that they wouldn’t want to start the development on the act 2 while still devoting a lot of time on time to tying up the loose threads and adding depth to the characters in the 1st Act that is supposed to ostensibly be finished.

In addition, they have recently brought new writers onto the team so it stands to reason that we can expect the pace to pick up in the future.

Here is the last roadmap they put out. Please not that as of this update Cla-Min’s Arc and the Prologue Rework are complete.
View attachment 1630667

As a side note:
Software versions don't use decimals in the traditional sense. Instead they are counting types of changes and updates. Using 0.3.02 as an example. The first number (0) is the completed build. It will become 1 when the game is finished, some software may go through multiple complete builds and this number can go higher than 1. The second number (3) is the number of major updates the software has received since the last complete build. This is how many times the code has had a major change in how it functions. In this latest version there was a complete overhaul of the game's skill system. The third number (02) are how many minor updates the software has received since the last major update. This is stuff that doesn't change how the code functions. For this game mostly additional scenes and artwork.

Let’s pretend our number has received a ton of minor updates and is sitting at 0.3.99. Then we give it another minor update. It doesn't become 0.4.0, because we still haven't put out a major update. Instead it becomes 0.3.100 because we have given it 100 minor updates since the last time we gave it a major update.

What’s new in the update?

NEW EVENTS
- One new Cla-Min NPC arc event (her act I finale, including one sex scene, with a repeatable variant)
- One new Alexia fertility treatment event (including one new sex scene)
- Three new ruler events (including four new sex scenes)
- One new abbey resource event (including one new sex scene)

REWORKED CONTENT
- The remainder of the intro has been reworked to bring it in line with the past improved content (includes two reworked sex scenes)
- The Rowan x Alexia x Liurial threesome event has been completely rewritten to add a great deal of variant text depending on a number of different game states, and make it easier to achieve if the threesome if Rowan and Alexia have been acting accordingly (including one reworked sex scene)
- Cla-Min's Repeatable Titfuck event has been expanded and adjusted, to bring it in line with Cla-Min's NPC arc changes
- Cla-Min's sword bribe event has been reworked entirely, and is now repeatable. Sex with Cla-Bow now has its own separate event
- The forge event featuring Liurial has been reworked to bring it in line with her NPC arc changes
- Two repeatable maid events now include malicious gossip about Rowan's activities, if the player has NTR enabled but has yet to pledge Alexia to either of the twins. Should Alexia give them faith, her score with Rowan will start to deteriorate, to the point where NTR entry events can trigger

ART
- 16 new CGs (with 17 variants)
- 12 Helayna CGs have been reworked to better suit the game's aesthetic

QoL
- A number of bugs have been fixed (including all outstanding wound-related errors)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTR Info

A lot of this depends on how you define NTR. For a lot of people, they only care about NTR if it is the woman cheating. By default the game gives ample opportunity for both husband and wife to have sex with other people, some with their partner’s knowledge, much without. However every sex scene is entirely optional, and both the protagonists can turn down any advances without major repercussions. Disabling NTR simply removes the option for the wife to accept any advances.

Skip to the good stuff

This isn't the sort of game that a "completed save" or a traditional “walkthrough mod” would do anything for. You are probably looking for something more like the Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod or using UnRen.bat to enable developer mode and pick out specific scenes or read the scene requirements.
Well if thats the case i'd like to make a scene remake request. I hope they remake the Amerlaine or whatever her name is scenes cause in my opinion they were the worst in the game artwise. Amerlaine and the chunky redhed (forget her name) those scenes should def get remade.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The only scene remake I'd like is Alexia x Wollop (I just made that name up, right? It's the creature with the tentacles). As it is I recall that for the scene to happen she needs to be fucking Andras, or Andras gets to fuck her as part of the previous scene, something like that. I dislike that because I don't have anything about an almost nonsentinent creature having fun with Alexa and I like the idea for the scene, but I don't want her to fuck Andras, and I think both things could be separated.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is it worth playing now? It seems you can now skip the NTR content but does that leave the game with few scenes if you do so?
If it's worth playing for the sex alone depends a lot on what fetishes you enjoy, or at least tolerate.

Being straight and not interested in getting my character dommed or cucked it felt that about 80% of the sexual content was clearly not for me. In my last playthrough I had to go through long stretches of just clicking away between scenes I actually enjoyed. On the other hand, if you swing both ways or like to submit there's plenty for you to fap to even if you refuse to pass your wife around to every demon, monster and henchman.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
We define NTR exclusively as "Sex between someone in committed relationship with Rowan and someone else".
From other posts I know that without this option there wont be any scenes with Alexia and some other guy because they start already in a relationship. And I know that during the story the MC will meet different other girls. I dont know if I could call them LIs because if they are, then after they are "committed " (And this is another big drama here when its starts) then the sex scenes involved with other guys is also avoided after that ?
Like the Girl with the red hair and long braid. After we meet her, are we "committed" now because we start our relationship as players/readers or does that only count when both of them get on the same level as Alexia ?
Because I see some CGs with her fucking a different guy (probably before meeting MC), but also some CGs with her doing GBs.

Thats why I asked if this will be similar with Alexia where you have the option to choose if you will allow it or not.

The scale of sexuality in the game and the extent that it permeates the fascets of the world makes it impossible to tell the story with the kind of "all sex scenes are with the MC" energy some games try to have. There just too many scenes to that extent and some of them are plot important.
Thanks for the clarification. So I was wrong in my previous estimation about NTR and MC-only content playthrough. I can see why people will still be against it or label it as NTR. But like I said, even if im not a fan of it, it makes more sense in this type of game.
IMO, it still possible to make a game/story with a dark setting or corrupted like in this one and still has "all sex scenes are with the MC". Its just how well executed it is. But these are two different world story telling and different target audiences.

There are however, much more scenes featuring Rowan as a total percentage. Our last year of development has focused on adding in for the relationship between Rowan and the other castle characters. As a result there have been perhaps over 100 new scenes featuring him and another character in the last two years.
No hate or shame if your into other stuff but from point of even if Rowan got more contend now but when its mostly what im not into, then there is no point for me.

I have some other "problems" with the game, but I dont know if I should or even can mention them when I didnt even proper played it. At least one full playthrough is needed for that. So, one full bottle of wine and some hours into the game (y)

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I love the new Hel look. She looks strong but still very feminine.

The majority of the female characters in the game have huge mommy milkers.

The smaller bust is welcome- for variety and it also just looks better. Are there even any female characters who aren't at least rocking a B cup? Maud maybe?
So agreed love me tits with an orbit but it's nice not to have everyone be too similar and Helayna is a soldier it suits her. Same for Cla-Min, Liurial, Jezera etc different personalities, looks and races. Games a lot more interesting for it.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
From other posts I know that without this option there wont be any scenes with Alexia and some other guy because they start already in a relationship. And I know that during the story the MC will meet different other girls. I dont know if I could call them LIs because if they are, then after they are "committed " (And this is another big drama here when its starts) then the sex scenes involved with other guys is also avoided after that ?
Like the Girl with the red hair and long braid. After we meet her, are we "committed" now because we start our relationship as players/readers or does that only count when both of them get on the same level as Alexia ?
Because I see some CGs with her fucking a different guy (probably before meeting MC), but also some CGs with her doing GBs.

Thats why I asked if this will be similar with Alexia where you have the option to choose if you will allow it or not.

Thanks for the clarification. So I was wrong in my previous estimation about NTR and MC-only content playthrough. I can see why people will still be against it or label it as NTR. But like I said, even if im not a fan of it, it makes more sense in this type of game.
IMO, it still possible to make a game/story with a dark setting or corrupted like in this one and still has "all sex scenes are with the MC". Its just how well executed it is. But these are two different world story telling and different target audiences.

No hate or shame if your into other stuff but from point of even if Rowan got more contend now but when its mostly what im not into, then there is no point for me.

I have some other "problems" with the game, but I dont know if I should or even can mention them when I didnt even proper played it. At least one full playthrough is needed for that. So, one full bottle of wine and some hours into the game (y)
It's a game about a guy being tempted by sex demons into trying to follow their lifestlye of deprativity. I didn't say it was dark. I said it was a story about a world where sex permeates. Yeah, of course you could make a game that's dark without any non-main charachter sex scenes. But, it's a bit harder to make a game where sex demons can attack a city, lol.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Netorare needs to have some aspect of a feeling of loss/jealousy/negativity for the protagonist, otherwise it's just cheating. (And the same for netorase, just replace negativity with "enjoying/getting off on it.") So most of Rowan having sex with people in his travels isn't netorare even with Alexia as a side-protagonist, because there's no real sense of negativity from Alexia about those encounters, because she doesn't know or suspect and the characters aren't trying to take Rowan away, they're just enjoying a fling.

As monk noted, Delane was set up like she would end up being netorare from Alexia's point of view,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The start of Rowan x Helayna content likely counts from Alexia's point of view (Helayna isn't trying to steal Rowan away, but Alexia does have a lot of negative emotions branch out of it, including the worry that the castle is corrupting Rowan and pulling them apart.) Liurial might count as netorare from Alexia's point of view, but the potential for that scene to turn into a threesome between them after, like, 10 minutes hurts that case. Maybe the other versions of that scene support it, but I haven't seen them yet. The Twins and potentially Cliohna from Alexia's viewpoint are two I should have thought of. The Twins almost certainly fit the definition (Or will eventually), and Cliohna might. One of the two Shaya paths could also fit from Alexia's viewpoint, given the subtext of what's happening (Or is it even subtext at the end of current content? I can't remember.)

And for the more general point, most people don't care about NTR when the man does it because most of those games are male protagonist, and by definition the protagonist cheating on NPCs isn't netorare/netorase. It could instead be argued to be hypocritical that that some amount of those who dislike being cheated don't mind cheating on someone else in a game (But for a laundry list of reasons I've always found that argument a bit weak and very, very pointless.)

(And for all of these points, the fact that many people conflate cheating/sharing/swinging/etc. with NTR is, in itself, an entirely different discussion.)

Hoo. I think I've already written enough on fetishes I don't even like to last the entire year. Maybe I should take up hibernation.

I didn't have that menu option, but this is still the same save where her other content couldn't be advanced through the fool around menu, so that might not mean much beyond my save being borked for manually triggering any of her new content.
I agree that NTR is more that just cheating or otherwise having sex with other people. NTR is more like watching someone throw ther life away for drugs, but with sex. But as you say later a lot of people misconstrue NTR with other forms of sleeping around to the point that I generally assume that people are using it in that general sense. It keeps me from telling people something doesn’t contain NTR only for them to come back furious that I lied to them.

As for my interpretation of NTR… First you need to be willing to give up pretty much anything in order to continue receiving the pleasure this person is giving. It’s like a drug you can’t quit and you would do anything to get your next fix. Next, you don’t need to know you're being cheated on, in fact in most NTR the cucked individual isn’t isn’t really aware of the situation until it is too late to stop. So with that in mind clearly the twins engage in NTR with Alexia. I would also say that long term they would like to NTR Rowan but don’t currently want him completely broken. However, Cliohna and Shaya will NTR Rowan given the chance. But by my standards I don’t know that anyone else would qualify as NTRing either of the main characters. Characters like Delane and Helenya don’t qualify, because forming an emotional attachment is pretty normal in regular cheating. It isn’t like they are sexing Rowan so good that he is willing to sacrifice everything else for the pleasure. And what he is willing to sacrifice for them is because he cares about them not because he can’t give up the sex.

We define NTR exclusively as "Sex between someone in committed relationship with Rowan and someone else". The scale of sexuality in the game and the extent that it permeates the fascets of the world makes it impossible to tell the story with the kind of "all sex scenes are with the MC" energy some games try to have. There just too many scenes to that extent and some of them are plot important.

There are however, much more scenes featuring Rowan as a total percentage. Our last year of development has focused on adding in for the relationship between Rowan and the other castle characters. As a result there have been perhaps over 100 new scenes featuring him and another character in the last two years.
Of course I understand that for purposes of quieting the loud anti NTR subset you have to take a broad stance on what qualifies as NTR, because they themselves tend to have a broad stance on what qualifies as NTR.

What is the new stuff? Heard there is a duel with one of the twins (that's hard to win, but whatever)
See this previous post and scroll down to the “What’s new” section for the changelog. As for the fight with Andras in isn’t new, but I suppose it might be new to some people that haven’t played in a while. It goes like this:

It is a random end of week scene, but it usually triggers fairly early. Andras comes in and tells Rown to give him a blowjob for stress relief. Rowna can either do it or brush him off. If you give him the brush off Andras will say that he’ll just go get one from you wife. Rowan can let him go or try to stop him. (note: if you let him go he doesn’t actually get a blow job from her, what he does do is make her put on a show while he mistreats and finishes on her back) If you you try to stop him you will trigger a fight. There are two fairly steep combat checks. If you fail them both Andras beat the shit out of you, but says that it was enough to let him blow off steam regardless. If you pass the first check but fail the second you hold you own until Andras gets serious, he give you a good smack before declaring he’s had enough. If you pass both checks Rowan gradually gets the upper hand in a drawn out fight, before Andras get frustrated and lashes out with magic to take control before once again declaring that was enough to relieve his stress.

I've avoided this game since its inception because of the huge focus on NTR in its infancy (apparently somebody whaled for the game to put all the NTR stuff in)

Is it worth playing now? It seems you can now skip the NTR content but does that leave the game with few scenes if you do so?
All sexual content tin the game is optional. If you don’t what you wife to cheat then when given the option for her to cheat just choose not to. That said, there is an option during the prologue to disable NTR content. Personally I find the story to works better when you leave the NTR content enabled but to actively choose to reject it if you don’t want it, but the game is mostly the same either way.

If you want both MC and his wife to always remain faithful then you may be disappointed in the amount of content. Personally I think the story is still worth it but I know others disagree. If you are a little more free with either character then I think there is plenty of content. But generally it is less a porn game with enough narrative to piece the sex scene together, and more a story game that has a lot of sex in it.

Do you know how to trigger "Alexia fertility" on the debug?
So after looking into this it doesn’t seem you can trigger this scene directly from the debug menu. But what you can trigger are the prerequisite scenes. Alexia_consultation, nasim_intro, and alexia_potion_stealing. Be sure you click the little plus (+) sign next to Run Count 0/1 or it won’t actually count as being run. During the potion stealing scene you have to promise to look into safer treatments. Then go visit Nasim in the library to start. You can keep visiting him til the second treatment, but note that the second treatment is brand new and doesn’t have art yet.

Well if thats the case i'd like to make a scene remake request. I hope they remake the Amerlaine or whatever her name is scenes cause in my opinion they were the worst in the game artwise. Amerlaine and the chunky redhed (forget her name) those scenes should def get remade.
Is this to your tastes?
1643905028871.png

If it's worth playing for the sex alone depends a lot on what fetishes you enjoy, or at least tolerate.

Being straight and not interested in getting my character dommed or cucked it felt that about 80% of the sexual content was clearly not for me. In my last playthrough I had to go through long stretches of just clicking away between scenes I actually enjoyed. On the other hand, if you swing both ways or like to submit there's plenty for you to fap to even if you refuse to pass your wife around to every demon, monster and henchman.
Personal I don’t think any porn game is worth playing for the sex alone. If I just wanted the sex there are million of sexy pictures and videos online which would let me skip all the preamble. For me, in order for a porn game to be worth playing, it need to have a compelling story and/or gameplay. That why I play this game even though I found some of the content…uncomfortable.

I liken it to how people respond to gory movies. Some people can't handle watching gory movies. Meanwhile, other people specifically seek them out. Then you have people that are okay with it if the movie is good.

If you read the tags and it makes you sit up and say 'those are all my fetishes' then by all means play this game. But if the tags make you uncomfortable but you think you might be able to tolerate it if the story is good enough then at least give it a try. If you are in that category, I would recommend trying to distance yourself from the MC. Don’t think of Rowan as you or Alexia as your wife. Think of them as characters in a story and make you choices based on what you think would make for a compelling narrative.

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
Now I hear the game got another rework ? Also a new artist ?
The game still has the same two artists, only one is now dedicated to the line are and one is dedicated to the painting. This gives the game a unified look in it’s art direction. They are currently in the process of reworking any of the older art that doesn’t fit the game's current aesthetic.

If lets say I would give the game another go, what and how I should I play to get the most "hetero" type of scenes ? Art looks amazing, the Sandbox is pretty nicely done and it has moster girls (Who dosent like Monster Girls :sneaky:)

Im not a fan of NTR at all (Netorare. Im total fine with Netori if the MC does that), so thats why I would normally disable it, but it sounds like what you said that I should be more of the evil guy ? I mean its nice that I even can play a goody-good guy in a evil and corrupted world but this sounds ,and from my previous playthrough it was shown, that its more like this playthrough has the least amount of contend.

I dont mind playing the suppose type of playthrough, aka the bad guy, because I also want to tame that blue deamon chick because she seems to put the MC through a much of trouble.
It can be difficult to know what you may find objectionable as there are always borderline cases so instead I will give a brief overview of what kind of content you can expect from each of the major characters. For brevity I’m going to stick to characters that you can have sex with more than once. Keep in mind that all the sex scenes are optional so you don’t necessarily have to be afraid of interacting with any given character even if they are not the type of content you are into. Also for the most content make sure you have the latest release of the game Version 0.3.04. In no particular order:

Alexia - You probably already have a good sense for her, but she is mostly vanilla as long as you don't actively choose to send her off to have sex with someone else.

Andras - For Rowan he will try to do Gay Dom stuff. For Alexia hard NTR.

Jezera - For Rowan Fem dom stuff. For Alexia NTR under the guise of helping her

Liurial - for Rowan male dom relationship. For Alexia possible MFF threesome with Rowan if you play your cards right.

Skordred - For Rowan Gay stuff, will make one pass and then never again if he is shot down. For Alexia frienly, no sex stuff

Indara - For Rowan no sex content. For Alexia She will have sex with her guy pal while Alexia is around but nothing directly.

Cla’min - For Rowan pretty safe and vanilla, will share with her family, has a brother that will do gay stuff if you want. For Alexia no sex, slightly antagonistic. She might have to most content out of all these characters and much of it is repeatable.

Cliohna - For Rowan Fem Dom mind control. If you resist her you’ll get less content. For Alexia no sex, mostly professional relationship

X’zaratl - For both mostly futa threesome content, but also offer some relationship “assistance” in which her participation is optional.

Shaya - For Rowan mostly safe vanilla content, will try to mind control Rowan if you let yourself get too caught up though, just be thorough in you investigation and you will be fine. For Alexia little to no direct interactions.

Greyhide - For Rowan either gay stuff or freindship. For Alexia either size queen sex or friendship. Possibility of MMF Bi threesome if you both hook up with him.

Draith - Gay stuff, you can be platonic as well but he will make sure you know he is available. For Alexia strictly a mostly friendly working relationship

Delane - For Rowan Vanilla sex if you can save her, possible emotional cheating. For Alexia she never knows she exists

Edit: Forgot to ask about the Sex-between others content. Is it still be visible even when I put NTR-off or will it not be shown too ?

Because lets say If I want to rescue the Girl from the Orcs, from the CGs it seems she will have sex with them anyway before MC could intervene because he wasnt there. Or is this the same like Alexia where you have NTR-On you have the option to let it happen or refuse to let it happen ?
As Winter said,
We define NTR exclusively as "Sex between someone in committed relationship with Rowan and someone else".
However after you save her you have the option of entering a committed relationship. (don’t want to spoil anything but if you go this route you might want to make a new save before deciding who to back when infiltrating the capital. Things can go real bad real quick)

So for the character you mention in the spoiler you have the option of claiming her for yourself or allowing her to get gangbanged. If you claim her for yourself then you are in a relationship with her and no one else will touch her. If you let her get gangbanged then she gets made into a sex slave and as such will have to serve other people.

The same is for Delane, if you save her you will be the only one that has sex with her, if you give her over to the orcs you can’t be upset when they have sex with her instead. Pretty much the game will give you first shot at someone and if you don’t take it someone else likely will.

Most the content is MC only sex if you choose to go that route. I think the only women that canonically have sex with someone else while having sex with the MC regardless of you choices is just Jezera (She’s the boss, she does who she wants) and Shaya (she’s a prostitute). All the other women will ostensibly be faithful to you, if you if you want them to.

I have some other "problems" with the game, but I dont know if I should or even can mention them when I didnt even proper played it. At least one full playthrough is needed for that. So, one full bottle of wine and some hours into the game
(y)
Of course you are always welcome to voice your criticism, even if you haven’t finished the game. I don’t think “it get good if you keep going” is a valid defense against criticism so I don’t think people have to finish something to criticize it, just as long as you are aware that some criticisms you have may be addressed later. But of course you also have to keep in mind most of us are pretty big fans of the game, at least big enough to take time out of our day to discuss it at length on this forum. So you can generally expect to see people defend the game from criticism. However I still think it is valuable to hear criticism even if you ultimately reject it.

And of course if you don’t enjoy the game you don’t need to force yourself to play it. But if you do decide to give it another shot I would recommend distancing yourself from the MC. Don’t think of Rowan as yourself, instead think of him as a character in a, sometimes disturbing, story. When making choices instead of thinking what would you like to happen to you, think what would make a more interesting narrative. I will fully admit that I found some of the content disturbing and it made me feel uncomfortable on my early play throughs, and distancing myself from Rowan made a big difference in my tolerance levels.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I've avoided this game since its inception because of the huge focus on NTR in its infancy (apparently somebody whaled for the game to put all the NTR stuff in)

I don't remember the game "back then", but it's literally your call if you want NTR. Also, as stated before from many, the main focus on NTR is actually you. You can 100% disable NTR for Alexia by setting, or (not sure the %) by choices in game, though better safe than complaining about it later. Remember, you still fucking anyone else besides Alexia is NTR.

Reactions: isacrondel

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
I agree that NTR is more that just cheating or otherwise having sex with other people. NTR is more like watching someone throw ther life away for drugs, but with sex. But as you say later a lot of people misconstrue NTR with other forms of sleeping around to the point that I generally assume that people are using it in that general sense. It keeps me from telling people something doesn’t contain NTR only for them to come back furious that I lied to them.

As for my interpretation of NTR… First you need to be willing to give up pretty much anything in order to continue receiving the pleasure this person is giving. It’s like a drug you can’t quit and you would do anything to get your next fix. Next, you don’t need to know you're being cheated on, in fact in most NTR the cucked individual isn’t isn’t really aware of the situation until it is too late to stop. So with that in mind clearly the twins engage in NTR with Alexia. I would also say that long term they would like to NTR Rowan but don’t currently want him completely broken. However, Cliohna and Shaya will NTR Rowan given the chance. But by my standards I don’t know that anyone else would qualify as NTRing either of the main characters. Characters like Delane and Helenya don’t qualify, because forming an emotional attachment is pretty normal in regular cheating. It isn’t like they are sexing Rowan so good that he is willing to sacrifice everything else for the pleasure. And what he is willing to sacrifice for them is because he cares about them not because he can’t give up the sex.
Generally I try to avoid my own interpretations as much as possible when it comes to terms, and use the "best" definition I can find. In this case it's VNDB's, as they are a major site that has NTR content and have the most detailed and comprehensive definition among those I've seen. Neither their definition, ExHentai's, or F95's requires the *"stealing" to be done via completely sexual connection, or even by a predominantly sexual connection.

Which isn't to say that your definition is unrelated. A lot of NTR does happen through "sex so good it's addicting" (Or actual addictions via drugs.) Presumably because that's more satisfying for their fanbases than, "Your husband can't give you the emotional connection I can, let's go on a romantic date then have loving sex on a bed decorated with rose petals." It's just not required by any major definitions.

*Having your loved one actually "stolen" away isn't required in most definitions, but also it's an easier descriptor than thinking up a clear term for each participant for a more detailed description.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I would say that an entirely platonic doesn't really fall within the purview of NTR, because NTR implies an element of eroticsm.

BUT

The erotic element does not need to be the mechanism of seduction. For example, if someone persuaded a protag's wife to be his sex slave in return for emotional connection, but his motive was the sex, it would still qualify.

I'm also reasonably sure it applies to things that are contextually erotic but not exactly sexual. For example a mind control story about an evil mind controller turning a guy's wife into a drone would still apply provided it was within the framework of mind control fetish erotica, regardless of wether the intent or mechanism of the stealing was strictly sexual.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56
Apr 26, 2018
While Rowan is technically the MC, it's hard to not play this game without considering Alexia as a secondary MC. Your actions as Rowan influence Alexia's actions.

Unlike most games with basically zero ability to tell a story, SOC makes it such that when Rowan does bad things to Alexia, Alexia cheats on you. The Rowan fucks aspect of this game comes at a cost: Alexia's infidelity. Crazy how people bitch about NTR but see no contradiction when MC goes around and cheats on his partner!

But, like, you're also committing adultery as Rowan! This isn't a harem game, and actions have consequences.

Furthermore, the NTR in this game isn't as...severe as it is in other games. It isn't focused on humiliating the MC (though there is such a gay, submissive path; that can be avoided). It isn't Alexia being a bitch and cucking Rowan for no reason. It is Rowan's actions driving Alexia into relationships with Andras, Jezera, Greyhide etc.

So, yeah, okay, there were patrons of the game who really wanted NTR content because porn games are where people can very easily explore super taboo kinks. But at the end of the day, it's not an NTR game, even by the writing's standards.

(For the record, I find cuck/NTR shit to be cringe and gross, but it's hard to see the content here as NTR given how the story is written.)

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
While Rowan is technically the MC, it's hard to not play this game without considering Alexia as a secondary MC. Your actions as Rowan influence Alexia's actions.

Unlike most games with basically zero ability to tell a story, SOC makes it such that when Rowan does bad things to Alexia, Alexia cheats on you. The Rowan fucks aspect of this game comes at a cost: Alexia's infidelity. Crazy how people bitch about NTR but see no contradiction when MC goes around and cheats on his partner!

But, like, you're also committing adultery as Rowan! This isn't a harem game, and actions have consequences.

Furthermore, the NTR in this game isn't as...severe as it is in other games. It isn't focused on humiliating the MC (though there is such a gay, submissive path; that can be avoided). It isn't Alexia being a bitch and cucking Rowan for no reason. It is Rowan's actions driving Alexia into relationships with Andras, Jezera, Greyhide etc.

So, yeah, okay, there were patrons of the game who really wanted NTR content because porn games are where people can very easily explore super taboo kinks. But at the end of the day, it's not an NTR game, even by the writing's standards.

(For the record, I find cuck/NTR shit to be cringe and gross, but it's hard to see the content here as NTR given how the story is written.)
not only that but the NTR/CUCK content is 100% avoidable and as you said even if you go the ''corrupt'' route with Alexia it's not like Rowan is not also fucking everyone.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
My main issue is that this game has been in development for so long from 2016 (more than half a decade)! And yet the plot did not move any further than when it was at the original teaser version. You are sidetracked doing stuff that does not move the plot. You are still a slave to the twins, now and forever. Nothing you do matters. Regarding the twins, the dev shows blatant favourtism to Andreas, who has multiple sex scenes with the MC, his wife, or both of them. While his sister almost has nothing with main MC, unless its femdom or cucking him. She has scenes with the wife so, but the main guy? No.

With his pace, the game will never be completed. if it takes half a decade just to finish act 1, how much will it take to complete the game? 30 years?

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
How do I get Andras X Alexia1 ? Cause how many time I try rowan sneaks out and I can't do any thing
Is there a way to get the first NTR scene with Andras

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes