Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Idk why but I get the feeling that the goblins are more likely to double cross you if you're not careful than what they seem at first sight (I haven't finished their available content yet tho, I'm waiting for it to be finished). My instinct tells me that a Delaine controlled Ulcro is the safest choice.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Good points which is rare when I lurk here, I personally love the Goblin plot feeling in stark contrast to the grim dark tone of the orciad, it feels right that they should feel vividly different and distinct. Not all green skins amirite :p

But I also feel that the Goblin plot is going to allow for that middle ground route option for a more grey get the job done Rowan but not overly "evil" (Fear when a righteous mans hand is forced) a Rowan who is tired of the system he has been forced to suffer with his whole life and wants change but does not think the twins are the right ones for the job! The Goblins being much less allies at all costs brutal Rowan (Ulcro, Tarish routes) but allowing Rowan to see a new side of another race coming to accept and understand that the Goblins once ruled the lands he calls home taking his time to be enriched in their history and culture.

First comment on here as I usually just like to watch with popcorn, but I truly like the direction and tones of the goblin plot so far, I hope it has a magnificent flight and does not crash and burn :sneaky:

I present you lads with a meme for the what is likely to now be the best plot line in SOC.

View attachment 1879298

GOBLINS FOREVER!
Well if you feel like that, good, but be warned, Goblin Species are known to be deceivers and treacherous, you can be fuck up in the future by them if you don't take care. Just think in Cla-Min and her whole family, from time to time Rowan must be aware of her and even Cla-Min can't control her whole family's business to not get in trouble.

Reactions: Crusado and monk_56

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
Events with Alexia and Rowan most of the time leads Rowan to become corrupted. Other than the first event with the succubus and the picnic event always turned my character icon to red even though I play Rowan as a good guy.(Including the succubi virility one and the fertility event). When you make Alexia happy as a good husband it leads to corruption. At the end I essentially abandoned Alexia and scolded her for the "selfish" behavior to stay "pure and righteous".Then threw her at the hands of Andras(for Drama).Rowan never cheated on her until Delane at that point of the story Alexia had already reached high corruption.And then lost Delane to Twins.At the end story became really sad.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
I think that you can help her escape if you side with Duke Werner but once she has been turned into a fuck statue I think that might be a little dicey.
While it would need to be something the developers would have to go out of their way for, I could see, on a corrupted Rowan route, him wanting to take on corrupting Marianne as a personal project. The value to doing so would be very clear. Marianne is a powerful recognizable magical force. She has recognition from war opposition. She could be used as both a powerful political piece if corrupted to sway more to their side, and made into a powerful warrior on the battlefield that would not only strike at the morale of enemies, but be augmented by the death caused by her powerful magic used against them, both directly through energy projection, but also through empowering the Twins/Rowan's military forces. There would, of course, be sexual appeal in having such a renown figure eagerly lapping at the heels of the Twins in lustful worship too, if not Rowan himself, depending on potential user choices in the future.

But, it's one of those things that while it could certainly work and be fun, it's among many such things in that category. There are thousands of possibilities like this that could be included in the game. While there is a lot of support for the game, it's not feasible for all of them to be developed. This one in particular may have more weight than many others, but, it would be taxing to fully include. Like, turning Marianne to Rowan's or the Twin's side would have very vast impact on how things go. It would probably lead to completely different alternative scenarios to some events. It would likely require more art work to include her in scenes, with some sort of lustful, blood thirsty dark priestess grin and garb, made into a weapon of war and dark warrior priestess knight of lust for the Twin's cause. Maybe there could even be some sort of epic clash of this corrupted version of Marianne clashing with the holy warrior that slayed the previous demon lord. Like, there is a lot of fun things they could do with her, but it would eat up a lot of development resources to fully play into it.

With that being such, it likely depends on how many of their supporters voice interest in such a thing.

Reactions: Chakas and Back

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah we're in the wrap up phase for a lot of stuff so we can start on Book 2.
How many books/acts are planned for the game?The beginning suggest that there are 6 mortal realms are we gonna explore all of them?What about the heroes in the beginning are we going meet all of them?

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Seeds of Chaos Extended Scene Replay Mod
by MonkOne
Features:
  • Add all scenes in Walkthrough file to scenes replay.
  • Option to filterout NTR and/or gay scenes in scenes replay.
Download:
  • Attachment
Install:
  • Extract downloaded archive into game folder(where executable file is).
Changelog:
Version 0304M:
  • Update to game version 0.3.04. All new scenes with cg and new cgs added to replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Preview View attachment 1144925
A 3.06 update would be appreciated if and when you have the time and energy, good sir. Your work is heroic given the scope and design of this game.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
It'd be cool if we had a repeatable scene fucking her. Like, we put her statue in the middle of the castle or something, and you can visit the place and have the option to fuck her.
Pour your frustration! should be a sign nearby:KEK:

Jynx_lucky_j

May 1, 2021
How many books/acts are planned for the game?The beginning suggest that there are 6 mortal realms are we gonna explore all of them?What about the heroes in the beginning are we going meet all of them?
The devs have said in the past that they plan on 3 Acts

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
There is a problem of coherence in this game. I didn't make a single sexual choice with Liurial but when i arrive at the moment when she removed the dirty shirt from the hero i have no choice but to say to alexia that i cheated on her in 3 different forms wich is untrue cause i choose for the hero to be a pure simp or to choose to lie and tell alexia that Liural never made advance on me.

screenshot.jpg

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
There is a problem of coherence in this game. I didn't make a single sexual choice with Liurial but when i arrive at the moment when she removed the dirty shirt from the hero i have no choice but to say to alexia that i cheated on her in 3 different forms wich is untrue cause i choose for the hero to be a pure simp or to choose to lie and tell alexia that Liural never made advance on me.
Clearly the game recognized you as a Frenchman and denied you the right to be faithful to your wife!

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes