Back

Aug 3, 2017
There is a problem of coherence in this game. I didn't make a single sexual choice with Liurial but when i arrive at the moment when she removed the dirty shirt from the hero i have no choice but to say to alexia that i cheated on her in 3 different forms wich is untrue cause i choose for the hero to be a pure simp or to choose to lie and tell alexia that Liural never made advance on me.

View attachment 1885055
I haven't played this in a looooong time and none of the image attachments on the site is working for me right now, but I believe the writers are aware of the issue and are aiming to resolve it by the next update. This response from one of the devs for another (or same?) Liural issue should apply:
Yes there's some kind of bug. We're aiming to fix it for next rele
Hope that helps! Cheers!

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
It is is the far East, and slightly to the South.

The goblin camp was added in the the previous update and is still under development, so you will still need to complete the orc camp into order to actually continue the story at this point
Not exactly sure who thought it wise to add an incomplete feature to the game but whatever.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Where did Arzyl's events go and the Old Ways scenes? They are the hottest and the reason I downloaded the game again. Only found one scene with the sacrifice in the swamp. Also, where is this Queen Kassandra?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Where did Arzyl's events go and the Old Ways scenes? They are the hottest and the reason I downloaded the game again. Only found one scene with the sacrifice in the swamp. Also, where is this Queen Kassandra?
Actively being reworked. Up on the docket to re-add to the game soon.

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Actively being reworked. Up on the docket to re-add to the game soon.
Still working with Yron Vol? I do love his designs and writing :whistle::coffee: Shame there hasn't been development on The Eternal Feast much afaik I used to be a Patreon supporter. Anyhow, can't wait to see more of the Old Ways - I'll certainly support Lord Arioch's patreon if I enjoy the update.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Still working with Yron Vol? I do love his designs and writing :whistle::coffee: Shame there hasn't been development on The Eternal Feast much afaik I used to be a Patreon supporter. Anyhow, can't wait to see more of the Old Ways - I'll certainly support Lord Arioch's patreon if I enjoy the update.
I doubt it. Yron has disappeared into the ether as far as I'm aware. Also, it's not "there hasn't been much development" (paraphrased) but rather "there has been no development" for that other game. The team essentially acquired the rights to that project but nothing's been done with it in those years since. The group over at Venus Noire are focusing development on this game and Jessika's Curse respectively. Besides, most people are far more interested in Arioch's flagship game and it generates far more interest and income than anything else for them. Man, I still remember Patreon posts lamenting about SoC being created at a loss(!), and now look how far it's come from those wild, early days while adding new team members along the way!

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I doubt it. Yron has disappeared into the ether as far as I'm aware. Also, it's not "there hasn't been much development" (paraphrased) but rather "there has been no development" for that other game. The team essentially acquired the rights to that project but nothing's been done with it in those years since. The group over at Venus Noire are focusing development on this game and Jessika's Curse respectively. Besides, most people are far more interested in Arioch's flagship game and it generates far more interest and income than anything else for them. Man, I still remember Patreon posts lamenting about SoC being created at a loss(!), and now look how far it's come from those wild, early days while adding new team members along the way!
I don't play Jessika's Curse, no fan of being a female protagonist - just cannot identify with it so I can't enjoy it well. Guess I'll have to wait for now. Thanks for the heads-up (y)

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
We actually didn't acquire the rights to it either. We instead offered to step in and help with development during the last days of the project. Some members of our staff stepped in to help, but Yron basically vanished off the face of the earth soon afterwards and hasn't been seen in 4 years.

We aren't developing Eternal Feast, nor do we have any particular plans to at this time. That was Yron's project and we were just helping out. Absent his return, you can consider Eternal Feast dead.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Back

Aug 3, 2017
We aren't developing Eternal Feast, nor do we have any particular plans to at this time. That was Yron's project and we were just helping out. Absent his return, you can consider Eternal Feast dead.
Maybe y'all should remove that project off y'all's sites -- including Patreon and your main website. It obviously still generates confusion with users thinking that there will be future plans for Eternal Feast down the line, as demonstrated here recently. In any event, we're wishing you guys all the best. Cheers! :cool:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Oh Back remind me which of the plotlines you were invested in. It's been awhile since we spoke.
To be honest, it's been at least two years since I last played, but I try to keep tabs on SoC to keep up with the news. In fact, I might just fire it up soon. :cool:

I tend to play a mostly uncorrupted Rowan and Alexia that occasionally like to spice things up with others. I think they're a sweet couple that tries their best and to support each other (if one plays it that way) even in the dire straits they find themselves in. It's a story I love exploring and seeing how it evolves along with their relationship. I actively avoid any homosexual and futa content in large part (regardless of gender) as that's simply not my jam but will respect and won't disparage anyone that enjoys such content. (I've heard that the Xy events can be endearing so I might just give that a try on the next run despite Xy's... uh, "endowments".) Hmm, but off the top of my head (minor spoilers ahead) I'm interested in how things have developed on the goblin front, how far Alexia can grow as a spellcaster, and where and how Helenya and certain other characters will mark their reappearance in the next arc. Oh, and Nemesis. Always curious if the once-hinted Nemesis system will ever appear in the game one way or another. ^^'

Softlocked
I do recall that I was stop dead in my tracks in my last solid, semi-blind playthrough a couple years ago. A playthrough where I just rolled with the punches in the face of any RNG -- be they successes or failures -- with NO reloads or rollbacks. Had a good time but still ran into several bugs in that run. This included a loyal and upright Rowan (through random events) losing his primary weapon with no way to replace it while Cla-Min's shop was down for rework. As I recall, upon reaching Orcaid, that playthrough was effectively softlocked as progress could not be made without a weapon. I believe a workaround for it was put in during the May update where a player can simply accept Cla-Min's offer (which now repeats) but that shoehorns a player's freedom of choice.

By the way everyone, did you guys know that Steam is having its annual summer sale right now? SoC is currently discounted during that time (until July 7th) in case anyone is interested in picking the game up from there. Alrighty y'all, cheers and take care. Stay awesome!

Edit: Oh, and monster girls! I dig 'em. I mean, who doesn't, right? ;):p

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
To be honest, it's been at least two years since I last played, but I try to keep tabs on SoC to keep up with the news. In fact, I might just fire it up soon. :cool:

I tend to play a mostly uncorrupted Rowan and Alexia that occasionally like to spice things up with others. I think they're a sweet couple that tries their best and to support each other (if one plays it that way) even in the dire straits they find themselves in. It's a story I love exploring and seeing how it evolves along with their relationship. I actively avoid any homosexual and futa content in large part (regardless of gender) as that's simply not my jam but will respect and won't disparage anyone that enjoys such content. (I've heard that the Xy events can be endearing so I might just give that a try on the next run despite Xy's... uh, "endowments".) Hmm, but off the top of my head (minor spoilers ahead) I'm interested in how things have developed on the goblin front, how far Alexia can grow as a spellcaster, and where and how Helenya and certain other characters will mark their reappearance in the next arc. Oh, and Nemesis. Always curious if the once-hinted Nemesis system will ever appear in the game one way or another. ^^'

Softlocked
I do recall that I was stop dead in my tracks in my last solid, semi-blind playthrough a couple years ago. A playthrough where I just rolled with the punches in the face of any RNG -- be they successes or failures -- with NO reloads or rollbacks. Had a good time but still ran into several bugs in that run. This included a loyal and upright Rowan (through random events) losing his primary weapon with no way to replace it while Cla-Min's shop was down for rework. As I recall, upon reaching Orcaid, that playthrough was effectively softlocked as progress could not be made without a weapon. I believe a workaround for it was put in during the May update where a player can simply accept Cla-Min's offer (which now repeats) but that shoehorns a player's freedom of choice.

By the way everyone, did you guys know that Steam is having its annual summer sale right now? SoC is currently discounted during that time (until July 7th) in case anyone is interested in picking the game up from there. Alrighty y'all, cheers and take care. Stay awesome!

Edit: Oh, and monster girls! I dig 'em. I mean, who doesn't, right? ;):p
We're actually starting a new major event chain for uncorrupted Alexia's with a high relationship to Rowan. With the intent of giving more pure non-NTR players stuff to do. Helayna Rework is also starting right around now and is going to have some good stuff, including for pure players.

It is worth mentioning that X'z does corrupt the couple, so they don't stay so much pure-pure on that event chain.

Nemesis system was mostly a casualty of the game shakeup around 2018 where we determined that a full six realm open world wasn't feasible. Likewise, magic-Alexia is on the chopping block of soon to be cut content, because we don't have a good way to make the game account for that variable. But, we do know folks are intirested in it, and we want to find a way to bring it back for Act 2 in a way that's more feasible, if we can.

EricKeldrev

Aug 25, 2018
We actually didn't acquire the rights to it either. We instead offered to step in and help with development during the last days of the project. Some members of our staff stepped in to help, but Yron basically vanished off the face of the earth soon afterwards and hasn't been seen in 4 years.

I wish there was a way for me to download the eternal feast. I can't find a download file anywhere.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
We're actually starting a new major event chain for uncorrupted Alexia's with a high relationship to Rowan. With the intent of giving more pure non-NTR players stuff to do. Helayna Rework is also starting right around now and is going to have some good stuff, including for pure players.

It is worth mentioning that X'z does corrupt the couple, so they don't stay so much pure-pure on that event chain.

Nemesis system was mostly a casualty of the game shakeup around 2018 where we determined that a full six realm open world wasn't feasible. Likewise, magic-Alexia is on the chopping block of soon to be cut content, because we don't have a good way to make the game account for that variable. But, we do know folks are intirested in it, and we want to find a way to bring it back for Act 2 in a way that's more feasible, if we can.
I for one would definitely like to see Alexia’s magical potential continue on in the game. I know maybe this isn’t even really a significant plot thread at the moment, but even more than the Jezera path, I’d ultimately really like to see a corrupted Alexia independent of the twins or a corrupted Rowan, controlling her own (and perhaps others’) destiny, and she’s not gonna have much of a leg to stand on if she doesn’t even have that modicum of potential to fall back on.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes