johlem

Apr 30, 2018
I turn off the NTR, but i still receiving this Choices. Its normal? Can someone please help me?
I turn off the NTR, but i still receiving this Choices. Its normal? Can someone please help me? View attachment 1896077
in the worst case, if it's not obvious enough for you, you can just choose "she had absolutely not interest in him" (I never understood why there was the choice to deactivate the ntr while the choices for avoiding it couldn't be more obvious)
I turn off the NTR, but i still receiving this Choices. Its normal? Can someone please help me? View attachment 1896077
in the worst case, if it's not obvious enough for you, you can just choose "she had absolutely not interest in him" (I never understood why there was the choice to deactivate the ntr while the choices for avoiding it couldn't be more obvious)

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Not really. If you give him the green light to choose whatever he want (by the ntr off button) don't expect him to take further caution down the road. That's a mistake on the dev side.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
Never underestimate the power of Dark Side the insecurity of simps being bullied by narrative choices they don't like. :Kappa:
Help im being assaulted by narrative choices!

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
I turn off the NTR, but i still receiving this Choices. Its normal? Can someone please help me?
There is no NTR following the first choice. It just sets alexiaNTRIntroScene variable to True, which is needed for alexiaNTRReunion scene, but if you have NTR turned off you won't get it anyway. And there's even no real NTR in alexiaNTRReunion scene, it only differs from alexiaLoyalReunion scene by a bit different dialogue.

e: (At least that was the case in 0.3.05, but i don't believe that they changed it in 0.3.06)

Last edited:
Reactions: CainKova

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
There is no NTR following the first choice. It just sets alexiaNTRIntroScene variable to True, which is needed for alexiaNTRReunion scene, but if you have NTR turned off you won't get it anyway. And there's even no real NTR in alexiaNTRReunion scene, it only differs from alexiaLoyalReunion scene by a bit different dialogue.

e: (At least that was the case in 0.3.05, but i don't believe that they changed it in 0.3.06)
Nothing's changed between the two And I doubt it will change much for the rest of the dev period.

nunyabidniz

Mar 13, 2018
Is the Blackholt questioned busted? I've run all over that area and I can't get the war with zii, the backstabbed hag, or the search for the assassin to pop. Granted search for the assassin is back in Blackholt proper.

Also, how do I get to the other side of the river? I can't ever leave through the south east gate. Always south west.

AVeryDarkLord

Jan 31, 2021
At some point, the game is just going to have to develop a "Alexia is Wife" vs "Alexia isn't wife" variable. Then, most of the scenes with her can be designed around her being present or not present.

Once you have such a variable, then it's a lot easier to pick and choose what scenes Alexia is in, so that we have more room for divergences. Alexia x Andras can become a sub-variable of Not Wife, meaning we only have to account for it in not-wife allowing scenes.

By the same token, it would gate Alexia out of generic sex scenes, but allow wider divergences in sexual content.

But, such a thing is impossible in act 1, because we have too many random or one-off scenes featuring her, especially at her job events.

For the record: This isn't an ironclad plan or anything. It's merely the type of solution we're looking at to get around multi-state wankery.
I'm also primarily interested in the Alexia/Andras path, but I'm concerned: does this mean if you continued down the path Alexia would stop being Rowan's wife? I admit that the path would lose a lot of its interest for me there. I think it would turn Alexia into not much more than one of Andras' many sex slaves with nothing to make her stand out from the crowd.

I'm a bit disappointed that Alexia's path for both twins, but especially Andras, has been just that of sex slave. I saw someone earlier complain about this for Jazera but I think it's also true of the Andras path. Alexia just submits way too quickly. I liked the original opening more when she had sex with him out of being tricked and then hated him but was aroused by him nevertheless and was slowly being seduced by him. Once she had sex with him it's like there was a missing scene where she just agrees to become Andras's sex slave. Even at the end of the box event she's more demanding than a slave would be and the hint at the end that Andras still needs to do some work seducing her (but that she would be back) was titillating, but this jumped straight into Alexia being a sex slave. I wouldn't mind this as a path but I think a slower corruption of Alexia into cheating whore would be hot.

I also really enjoyed the hints from Rowan's perspective that something might be going on between his wife and Andras. That was half the appeal but those have petered off. The idea that Alexia could freely go to Andras's room if they're living apart and he can never visit her room or even her floor, so he would never know if she had done anything with Andras except by castle rumor, was erotic as hell. I'd love to see more of it or even a Rowan investigation subplot, which could lead in a number of directions.

I realize this is work and NTR isn't the most popular but this is one of the few games that really scratches that itch and I'd be one of the happy minority to see a more complex story in that area. I have my own tastes but having more options than just a choice between Andras or Jazera for NTR (like whether she becomes a sex slave or something more (or less!!)) would be really nice. Rowan's reaction would also be good, because NTR is about all the relationships and characters involved including the cuckolded husband. Being able to choose how Rowan reacts to this to help decide the eventual outcome would be nice.

Obviously that's really complicated since that's two to six Rowan NTR states combined with two to six Alexia/Andras states, just for an NTR subplot that a lot of people dislike, but I'd love to see it.

Perhaps it'd be possible to just track all of those with a combination of variables (e.g. a cuckold stat for Rowan to track how much he likes or hates it) and events and the final outcome are decided by the combination of stats. I don't know if that would save more work than having saved states that combine with each other. Broad categories (two or three different versions of a scene in terms of CGs but minor variation in dialogue and outcome) combined with said stats might also work. Just spitballing because I'd really like to see a more comprehensive NTR subplot than just whether Alexia becomes a sex slave to which twin.

Jun 28, 2017
I'm starting to think the anti NTR crowd doesn't hate the genre for existing, but because of the type of people it attracts to the community.
You get it brother, its fine to have a kink. In some narratives I even like this one. But the people that come with this kink feel from another plane of existence in the logic leaps they make to get there thing into a story or game.

TLDR

1656752431907.png

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
It's bizarre sometimes to watch how people hide from their own insecurities.
"Hate, disdain, but i wouldn't know... "
In the end it's all boils down to---> This people don't like what i like.
I despise them for not being like me or being opposite of me or/and don't share my views.
Again ----> self reflect or dark side will be you.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
Lmao at that awful misquote
It's bizarre sometimes to watch how people hide from their own insecurities.

In the end it's all boils down to---> This people don't like what i like.
I despise them for not being like me or being opposite of me or/and don't share my views.
Again ----> self reflect or dark side will be you.
I know you SoC fans are always looking for a lengthy argument, but I'm not interested. Besides, "ntr or insecure"? This will be me punching down.

• Red Heart
Reactions: monk_56

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I'm also primarily interested in the Alexia/Andras path, but I'm concerned: does this mean if you continued down the path Alexia would stop being Rowan's wife? I admit that the path would lose a lot of its interest for me there. I think it would turn Alexia into not much more than one of Andras' many sex slaves with nothing to make her stand out from the crowd.

I'm a bit disappointed that Alexia's path for both twins, but especially Andras, has been just that of sex slave. I saw someone earlier complain about this for Jazera but I think it's also true of the Andras path. Alexia just submits way too quickly. I liked the original opening more when she had sex with him out of being tricked and then hated him but was aroused by him nevertheless and was slowly being seduced by him. Once she had sex with him it's like there was a missing scene where she just agrees to become Andras's sex slave. Even at the end of the box event she's more demanding than a slave would be and the hint at the end that Andras still needs to do some work seducing her (but that she would be back) was titillating, but this jumped straight into Alexia being a sex slave. I wouldn't mind this as a path but I think a slower corruption of Alexia into cheating whore would be hot.

I also really enjoyed the hints from Rowan's perspective that something might be going on between his wife and Andras. That was half the appeal but those have petered off. The idea that Alexia could freely go to Andras's room if they're living apart and he can never visit her room or even her floor, so he would never know if she had done anything with Andras except by castle rumor, was erotic as hell. I'd love to see more of it or even a Rowan investigation subplot, which could lead in a number of directions.

I realize this is work and NTR isn't the most popular but this is one of the few games that really scratches that itch and I'd be one of the happy minority to see a more complex story in that area. I have my own tastes but having more options than just a choice between Andras or Jazera for NTR (like whether she becomes a sex slave or something more (or less!!)) would be really nice. Rowan's reaction would also be good, because NTR is about all the relationships and characters involved including the cuckolded husband. Being able to choose how Rowan reacts to this to help decide the eventual outcome would be nice.

Obviously that's really complicated since that's two to six Rowan NTR states combined with two to six Alexia/Andras states, just for an NTR subplot that a lot of people dislike, but I'd love to see it.

Perhaps it'd be possible to just track all of those with a combination of variables (e.g. a cuckold stat for Rowan to track how much he likes or hates it) and events and the final outcome are decided by the combination of stats. I don't know if that would save more work than having saved states that combine with each other. Broad categories (two or three different versions of a scene in terms of CGs but minor variation in dialogue and outcome) combined with said stats might also work. Just spitballing because I'd really like to see a more comprehensive NTR subplot than just whether Alexia becomes a sex slave to which twin.

I mean on any path where Alexia betrays Rowan with the twins, she's cheating on him with the people that kidnapped her. Then used her to get him to betray everything he stood for under threat of harming her. In fact fucking her is another way to get to Rowan. The twins barely value Rowan and he's genuinely useful, Alexia been seen as an amusement seems about right. So yeah fucking them and becoming a glorified sex slave for a while seems about right for what'd happen. Edit: Actually I think that's kinda the point, to show how corrupted she's becoming.

The game has NTR but isn't an NTR game, there's a load of kinks which seems deliberate. There's no anal, gangbang or foot stat or bar to track Rowans preference. I don't see why NTR should be special.

I'm starting to think the anti NTR crowd doesn't hate the genre for existing, but because of the type of people it attracts to the community.

Ah nope this is a site filled with people playing games where they bang they're own daughter, mum or sister and that is considered fine and dandy. I've literally seen people be in one thread drooling over daughter fucking be in another thread moaning about NTR. The site is full of weirdos NTR lovers aren't any different to feet lovers, gangbang lovers, incest lovers in that regard, hand holding probably has it's weirdos. It's perverts moaning about kinks they dislike nothing more, that's like 20% of the site :).

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2020
As a fellow degenerate who can appreciate a good brainfuck i am all for weird turns and lewd shit, that said it is a travesty that Cla Min gets pregnant before Alexia...
What has the green shortstack done to deserve that? Let Rowan use her as a living onahole a few times...
My girl Alexia, she put in some real effort, human, demon, minotaur, fish man, goblins, tentacle ball thing, if you can name it, alexia did the dance with no pants with it.
She's collecting sperm like they are pokemon, gotta get them all.

Cla Min is your basic goblin bitch, she wants the tall successful white male with a castle.
Alexia, she doesn't care if you big, small, if you are a human, a tree, a fish or a piece of sentient moss, she'll bang you. That's true giga chad energy.
She knows she's hot big booba perverted redhead GF, an exceedingly rare specimen, but does she think that makes her better, is she arrogant? No, she knows how rare she is and thats why lets everyone ride her like a bicycle and if that isnt true altruism than i dont know what is.

*Joke End*
Honestly Rowan knocking up the shortstack is pretty funny, but i swear if not at least one monster/non human character gets Alexia preggers at some point i will write a very angry post about it.... Team Greyhide all the way, ride the Bull.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
As a fellow degenerate who can appreciate a good brainfuck i am all for weird turns and lewd shit, that said it is a travesty that Cla Min gets pregnant before Alexia...
What has the green shortstack done to deserve that? Let Rowan use her as a living onahole a few times...
My girl Alexia, she put in some real effort, human, demon, minotaur, fish man, goblins, tentacle ball thing, if you can name it, alexia did the dance with no pants with it.
She's collecting sperm like they are pokemon, gotta get them all.

Cla Min is your basic goblin bitch, she wants the tall successful white male with a castle.
Alexia, she doesn't care if you big, small, if you are a human, a tree, a fish or a piece of sentient moss, she'll bang you. That's true giga chad energy.
She knows she's hot big booba perverted redhead GF, an exceedingly rare specimen, but does she think that makes her better, is she arrogant? No, she knows how rare she is and thats why lets everyone ride her like a bicycle and if that isnt true altruism than i dont know what is.

*Joke End*
Honestly Rowan knocking up the shortstack is pretty funny, but i swear if not at least one monster/non human character gets Alexia preggers at some point i will write a very angry post about it.... Team Greyhide all the way, ride the Bull.
If you aren't Skillbro from the discord server you have a clone there. :illuminati: Loves the slutty characters, talks about fucking Greyhide a lot, can string together some really witty prose, does not like the Goblin characters.

Gotta defend Cla-Min from the bite of these jokes though. This hard working gobbo mother deserves any and all semen she can coax out of Rowan.:sneaky:

Cla-Min is a family woman. She's gone to great lengths (okay- more like average lengths, but great for gobbos :sneaky::() to secure a niché for her family. She works to educate them, fund them, get them work experience, protects them from the law ect ect. A real mafia feel. Protect the family! Thing is she views Rowan as part of this family.

She helps Rowan secure power, gives him tons of money, and constantly helps him out. Also you know- throwing every willing familial goblin pussy and bussy straight at him.

She definitely has an agenda- and that agenda leads to her skimming profits off the top , taking advantage of people, and other various crimes and misdemeanors. Her agenda involves Rowan as part of her Clan though- she is looking out for him.

What hasn't Cla-min done to earn the top spot? She has some of the most wholesome moments in the game with the protagonist on top of basically having his back for the whole plot.

Rowan is a tall white man is pretty amusing. He's got that anime protagonist look. The one that they usually give to the 165cm *everyman* Asian man in a Japanese manga. Rosaria does seem to be a Caucasian analogue- but Rowan doesn't really look like the other Rosarians. I suppose in comparison to Cla-min he is big- but goblins are usually like 90-100 cm ;).

Alexia could be good if you had a hot-wife kink and want to cuck yourself by watching her get banged by a billion things bigger, stronger, and more sexually potent than Rowan.

If you don't like that, yeet her off the horny plank- with the exception of a handful of events her romance /couples content are written with crayons. Some of the newer stuff is good (particularly the stuff in the Liurial plotline) - but a lot of the older stuff is only potent as a foil for the NTR plots. I dunno if it is just a straight up distaste for romance/ vanilla content or a lack of understanding for it- but a lot of the older Rowan x Alexia writing falls flatter than a pancake in a hydrolic press.

(Admittedly, her poly content is decent- but only if you like MMF and being the sexually weak partner. Rowan has chihuahua energy compared to the sexual potency of Greyhide and X'zaratl.)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 162 Votes