Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
Goodness these NTR vs. anti-NTR 'discussions' are really something else. I think the crux of the matter is a lot more fundamental though. People have different ways of looking at things, different likes, experiences, dislikes, etc. People are different in many ways. A game like SoC, from what I've understood of it, is trying to have a piece of pie for a myriad of different kinds of people. The developers seem to want their game, through player choices, to satiate many different kinds of people. Broad appeal through satisfying many different niches, as opposed to just being watered down and bland. A different, and, to me, a more respectable approach (even if I think dealing with Patreon's absurd restrictions doesn't aid this pursuit, but I'll digress) to reaching more people with their game, as opposed to just hyper focusing on mainly one niche.

With this being so, we must have a reasonable degree of tolerance for one another. We should be at least a bit open minded, even if we are different. It's for the benefit of us all that the game is trying to cater to different kinds of people. I'm not necessarily into every path the game offers myself, but I recognize what I'm into is very specific too. I accept that some compromises are going to have to be made, and I'm just hoping there is something for me too at the end of it all. If we really think about it, we have more similarities than differences. We all are here to have fun, to get a bit lost in some fantasy. We probably don't like, to some extent, that our sexuality is curved by puritanism or its equivalents in the various cultures that may be forced upon us in some way. Some of us may be ashamed of our interests, while others are proud of them, but we still have them all the same, and we do desire for them to be satiated with this game, to a reasonable extent. We're all outcasts in our own way, united by common cause, yes? Let our common cause and tribulations both unite us foremost, despite our differences.

The NTR people can have their slice, and post their thoughts in regard to the content targeted at them. The non-NTR people can do the same for their piece of the pie. And, the same goes for those outside that dynamic too. Ultimately, it's good for the developers to hear feedback from those who have an interest in their product. This includes said feedback from all the different niches their game attracts. Let us be joyful for the overall scope of the project. Let's not bicker about who we are as individuals, but rather make merry in jolly cooperation.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Honestly I don't care about the NTR, more because I find odd how Rowan and Alexia can go crazy with X'zaratl, but not Andreas.
I mean, Rowan can have sex with him, so why not Rowan/Alexia/Andreas?

Eh, then again I didn't mind NTR because my Rowan went down Jezera when he could, so meh.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Honestly I don't care about the NTR, more because I find odd how Rowan and Alexia can go crazy with X'zaratl, but not Andreas.
I mean, Rowan can have sex with him, so why not Rowan/Alexia/Andreas?

Eh, then again I didn't mind NTR because my Rowan went down Jezera when he could, so meh.
Because X wants to help them be together. Andras wants to steal Alexia from Rowan and humiliate him. I think there's a big diffrence.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Because X wants to help them be together. Andras wants to steal Alexia from Rowan and humiliate him. I think there's a big diffrence.
It is more that somethings are just odd in hindsight depending on player choice. I had Alexia sleeping with Andreas and others and had Rowan being the same, yet if she sees Helayna coming in...she gets pissy and speaks about vows.

I mean what. And the humiliation part is...meh, hard when Rowan keeps fucking everyone he finds.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
It is more that somethings are just odd in hindsight depending on player choice. I had Alexia sleeping with Andreas and others and had Rowan being the same, yet if she sees Helayna coming in...she gets pissy and speaks about vows.

I mean what. And the humiliation part is...meh, hard when Rowan keeps fucking everyone he finds.
I'm talking about Andras intentions, not that it would work.

I get what you mean about some things being odd. Scenes like the one you mentioned can be odd and illogical, but they do happen. People would sleep around and then get mad when their partner does the same.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
I'm talking about Andras intentions, not that it would work.

I get what you mean about some things being odd. Scenes like the one you mentioned can be odd and illogical, but they do happen. People would sleep around and then get mad when their partner does the same.
TBH I wouldn't have a problem if the narrative did recognize that bit of hypocrisy from her part.

Actually? It would be pretty fun if she is all okay with sleeping with Andreas that has a SEX SLAVE and see no issues pleasing him with said SLAVE and is all angry with her Husband having Helayna...as a Sex Slave, but in which dunno, Jezera or any other character just comes in, hear her complaints and is all 'woman, tf you are even, you sleep with a demon guy/my demon brother with sex slaves and you are angry your husband has one? WTF.'

Or better.
Have Fucking Andreas being all 'Whaaat' about it. Because we know that he is the type of going 'debase on your DEEEEESIRES, fuck 'morals'.' kind of guy...

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I'm also primarily interested in the Alexia/Andras path, but I'm concerned: does this mean if you continued down the path Alexia would stop being Rowan's wife? I admit that the path would lose a lot of its interest for me there. I think it would turn Alexia into not much more than one of Andras' many sex slaves with nothing to make her stand out from the crowd.

I'm a bit disappointed that Alexia's path for both twins, but especially Andras, has been just that of sex slave. I saw someone earlier complain about this for Jazera but I think it's also true of the Andras path. Alexia just submits way too quickly. I liked the original opening more when she had sex with him out of being tricked and then hated him but was aroused by him nevertheless and was slowly being seduced by him. Once she had sex with him it's like there was a missing scene where she just agrees to become Andras's sex slave. Even at the end of the box event she's more demanding than a slave would be and the hint at the end that Andras still needs to do some work seducing her (but that she would be back) was titillating, but this jumped straight into Alexia being a sex slave. I wouldn't mind this as a path but I think a slower corruption of Alexia into cheating whore would be hot.

I also really enjoyed the hints from Rowan's perspective that something might be going on between his wife and Andras. That was half the appeal but those have petered off. The idea that Alexia could freely go to Andras's room if they're living apart and he can never visit her room or even her floor, so he would never know if she had done anything with Andras except by castle rumor, was erotic as hell. I'd love to see more of it or even a Rowan investigation subplot, which could lead in a number of directions.

I realize this is work and NTR isn't the most popular but this is one of the few games that really scratches that itch and I'd be one of the happy minority to see a more complex story in that area. I have my own tastes but having more options than just a choice between Andras or Jazera for NTR (like whether she becomes a sex slave or something more (or less!!)) would be really nice. Rowan's reaction would also be good, because NTR is about all the relationships and characters involved including the cuckolded husband. Being able to choose how Rowan reacts to this to help decide the eventual outcome would be nice.

Obviously that's really complicated since that's two to six Rowan NTR states combined with two to six Alexia/Andras states, just for an NTR subplot that a lot of people dislike, but I'd love to see it.

Perhaps it'd be possible to just track all of those with a combination of variables (e.g. a cuckold stat for Rowan to track how much he likes or hates it) and events and the final outcome are decided by the combination of stats. I don't know if that would save more work than having saved states that combine with each other. Broad categories (two or three different versions of a scene in terms of CGs but minor variation in dialogue and outcome) combined with said stats might also work. Just spitballing because I'd really like to see a more comprehensive NTR subplot than just whether Alexia becomes a sex slave to which twin.
Agreed, I'm also concerned about Alexia/MC not being an couple anymore, which would take away a huge part of the appeal from the NTR route.

I Also think that Alexia being more in a Love/Hate Andras relation, hinted at the first scene, is a more exciting path than just becoming a sex slave.

But yeah, NTR is a very disliked fetish in here (to the point of people turning down a game even it is avoidable) so I don't think the extra work would offer much benefit to the devs. I do hope Alexia and MC remain a couple tho, they're great together despite the hardships.

Zallow

Jan 1, 2022
Hi guys, do you know if there will be any content in the future with marianne ? Idk, maybe just Rowan cleaning the statue for month and then it becomes a cute story. The world of this game is too harsh so please let us have some fluff in it

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Any news?
Updates are every 2 months. next update is 31.07.2022

Hi guys, do you know if there will be any content in the future with marianne ? Idk, maybe just Rowan cleaning the statue for month and then it becomes a cute story. The world of this game is too harsh so please let us have some fluff in it
Yes, but not this year.

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes