rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So it was intentional.
Little bit for everyone ha? it make sense in attracting broader audience. but watering down the base line.
I do understand that, Goblins was intended as comic relief from the very beginning.
but can it be done somehow more smartly or intelligent?
For example this wannabe Rowan goblin, i know it suppose to be funny but it looks goofy and kind of dumb.
Even if you trying to please everyone in the same time, all this side plots must be stitched together resanable well to remain cohesive and not in odds with each other!

AimlessFool

Jun 15, 2022
Anyone else thinks that Andras/Alexia route feels a bit rushed?She suddenly loses her mind becomes a toy for Andras.It just feels like an endgame situation.
This game supposed have 3 separate acts and it feels like that we already reached the end of that story.If Alexia ends up becoming just a slave to Andras then her character loses her core element.She IS the wife of Rowan.Rowan essentially sold his soul to Twins just to save her.This is why I disliked the Greyhide route where Rowan just accepts the fact that Alexia is attracted to Greyhide then leaves her.And besides if Alexia is no more Rowan's wife then the story stops being a cheating/NTR plot.It becomes a story where Rowan sees his ex with her new boyfriend.In the current version of the Rowan doesn't even know about this situation if you play the NTR route. I hope that the game won"t just start an event where Alexia end things with Rowan for her new partner at the end of Act 1.I believe its still to early for that.A story where Alexia betrays her husband and sabotages his plans for the approval of her new partner would be interesting.Or a scene where Rowan catches them where Alexia denies the fact and blames it on some sort of magic just like the end scene of the succubus event would also be interesting.What I am saying is that if the game suddenly decides that Alexia is no longer Rowan's wife she loses her character.I want Rowan to be devastated from the revelation that his wife have been betraying him with her "kidnappers".

litamagsin

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah, including such a cheerful and honest bunch in a world that usually has tons of backstabbing.

What were the writers thinking.
What are the plans for the cheating Alexia plot?Will Rowan ever learn about the situation and react to it or it will essentially be like the Greyhide's route where Rowan accepts the situation and simply leaves her because she basically became a slave for Jezera/Andras? If its the second one wouldnt that make the idea behind the cheating route obsolete?
Will Alexia betray Rowan for the twins?Will she spy on Rowan for them?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So it was intentional.
Little bit for everyone ha? it make sense in attracting broader audience. but watering down the base line.
I do understand that, Goblins was intended as comic relief from the very beginning.
For example this wannabe Rowan goblin, i know it suppose to be funny but it looks goofy and kind of dumb.
Even if you trying to please everyone in the same time, all this side plots must be stitched together resanable well to remain cohesive and not in odds with each other!
We're not watering anything down. Seeds of Chaos is simply capable of maintaining a reasonable range of tones. They're also not "comic relief". The Goblimony Matrimony will have more moments of brevity then the Orciad. But, it's not about to be a comedy plot either. The Goblins can be quite vicious when they want to be, and the Goblin war has done a real number on their society.

My request is simply to reserve judgement until you have seen more of where we plan to go with it all.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
What are the plans for the cheating Alexia plot?Will Rowan ever learn about the situation and react to it or it will essentially be like the Greyhide's route where Rowan accepts the situation and simply leaves her because she basically became a slave for Jezera/Andras? If its the second one wouldnt that make the idea behind the cheating route obsolete?
Will Alexia betray Rowan for the twins?Will she spy on Rowan for them?
Yes

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone else thinks that Andras/Alexia route feels a bit rushed?She suddenly loses her mind becomes a toy for Andras.It just feels like an endgame situation.
This game supposed have 3 separate acts and it feels like that we already reached the end of that story.If Alexia ends up becoming just a slave to Andras then her character loses her core element.She IS the wife of Rowan.Rowan essentially sold his soul to Twins just to save her.This is why I disliked the Greyhide route where Rowan just accepts the fact that Alexia is attracted to Greyhide then leaves her.And besides if Alexia is no more Rowan's wife then the story stops being a cheating/NTR plot.It becomes a story where Rowan sees his ex with her new boyfriend.In the current version of the Rowan doesn't even know about this situation if you play the NTR route. I hope that the game won"t just start an event where Alexia end things with Rowan for her new partner at the end of Act 1.I believe its still to early for that.A story where Alexia betrays her husband and sabotages his plans for the approval of her new partner would be interesting.Or a scene where Rowan catches them where Alexia denies the fact and blames it on some sort of magic just like the end scene of the succubus event would also be interesting.What I am saying is that if the game suddenly decides that Alexia is no longer Rowan's wife she loses her character.I want Rowan to be devastated from the revelation that his wife have been betraying him with her "kidnappers".
I had a similar complaint when they changed the initial Andras x Alexia NTR sex from Andras tricking Alexia into Alexia choosing Andras even though she knows her husband is still alive. That is quite a leap! But I am guessing they changed that to make it less rapey for perhaps Patreon censorship reasons. I liked the old way of Alexia hating that Andras tricked her and hating Andras afterwards leading to a slow build of Andras corrupting her, even though she hates him, until she eventually chooses to fuck him willingly.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
TL/DR: Gob plot is a welcome change of pace / interesting new vibe that is definitely still dark. Its just darkness painted with a coat of absurdism / deception.

I'm pretty sure the Gob plot is the brain child of Winter / Rein even though Ex was working on writing the prose for it (she killed it btw, I'm kinda bummed she won't be working on it in the future).

Rivon seems to have missed the point about the gob plot. Acting nice and cheerful being kind / no darkness.

There is Levity to it- but there is still a lot of darkness beneath.

The gobs "act" lighthearted- they are genuinely unbothered by a lot of things that would be considered atrocities by humans. it is a cultural phenomenon. There is something even more terrifying about how normalized this sort of thing is in their society.

These malicious plot points that have already been laid out about the Blackholt goblins.

Zii-giggles about being a Rapist and shrugs off culpability / treats most things like they are just a funny game.
Tue-Row causally dismisses assassination attempts- and just kinda gets on with his day like it is business as usual.
Tue-Row has removed more bodies from the census than any of the orcs in Orcaide have- mostly his own people.
Tue-Row casually betraying and *literally* stabbing one of his closest friends.

The Goblins have "The Joker" energy. They are little psycho murder-bots. Just because they "Act" light hearted about it doesn't mean that plot isn't going to have dark moments- the axe will drop repeatedly on this shit. Just pay attention to the narrative threads being built up. The Blackholt Goblins are little fuckers.

Game doesn't need to browbeat every plot to death with stereotypical Zug-Zug Grim-Dark like we have in Orcaide. It is nice that the Gob plot includes a more unique culture. It fits the setting that they would have their own sort of vibe as well since they are deeply isolationist.

*Side note- it is rather interesting how the Goblins skirmish (when they are doing the more ritualistic version- not with the intent to kill.) It reminds me a bit of how animals 'play fight' in the wild. It helps them build up their skills - doesn't reduce their numbers as much ect. Provides a nice dose of 'biological fitness' if they need to fight with killing intent later. An interesting detail.

*additional side note: Tue-Row's willingness to commit war-crimes in pursuit of his goals parallels some iterations of Rowan, which is an interesting parallel. In some ways Tue-Row reminds me of Armstrong from MGS a bit. A lot of what he says makes sense- but he might be just as deluded. He is a rather compelling ally / hypothetical antagonist.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017
So it was intentional.
I am sorry I must have missed the part where Winter said the goblins are comic relief.

How dare you insult the glory that is Tue-Row. Learn your place filthy unwashed pirate humi.

amazex777

Jun 14, 2022
This game was made for the protagonist to be a whore of luxury forever or is it possible to take revenge and I'm very stupid and I still haven't figured it out?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
This game was made for the protagonist to be a whore of luxury forever or is it possible to take revenge and I'm very stupid and I still haven't figured it out?
You came later for the party :v... This is Arc I of a planned 3 Arcs... This one is finished in main story development as a whole, still is polishing, adding some content to put some variety while servicing the fans of some side third characters that never planned to be important but they got so popular that... Well the developers are now working for their character development.

Rivina

Jan 7, 2021
I really hope that Alexia takes some goblin dick. Perhaps several goblin dicks. I loved the scene with her and the two goblins from the tavern job.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!
Alexia: Okay, I have the goblin dicks, now what do I do with them?
Goblin 1: AHHHHH! OH GOD I'M BLEEDING!!!
Goblin 2: Kill me now... Oh the humanity....

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Yeah, it makes much more sense for Alexia to become a sex slave for the Sister instead since the Love/Hate relation, due to her strong personality, with the brother is what make it so good, the "I still hate you but you make me horny af".
And I don't see/understand how they can stop being a couple, better to see both adapt to a new relationship.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!
Alexia: Okay, I have the goblin dicks, now what do I do with them?
Goblin 1: AHHHHH! OH GOD I'M BLEEDING!!!
Goblin 2: Kill me now... Oh the humanity....
That's some sadistic tendencies for you...
Oh well welcome to goblins hating club !
P.S. Cook them and make goblins watch while you eat their weenies you silly girl.
ramsay-bolton-game-of-thrones.gif

4.00 star(s) 162 Votes